Dr. Stanley Monteith, Host Of Liberty Radio, Dies Aged 85...

DIRECTOR

Sep 16, 2014
Hollywood
Dr. Stanley Monteith, the nationally syndicated radio host and author who spent nearly 50 years exposing the globalist agenda, paving the way for many patriots to do the same, passed away this morning at the age of 85.

For many decades, Dr. Monteith blazed the trail for liberty radio and his tireless work revolutionized the liberty movement. “Dr. Stan,” as he was known, served on the front lines warning of the spiritual battle taking place between good and evil and did tremendous work in exposing the vast network of secret societies and mysterious forces behind the men who make up the “Brotherhood of Darkness.” He was also a pioneer in warning about the dangers of fluoride, vaccines and America’s fiat Federal Reserve currency.

Dr. Monteith was also a good friend and a source of inspiration for Infowars. “He was one of those people who was always at the epicenter of good change, defending liberty and battling tyranny,” Jones said today. “He did it absolutely with a servant’s heart and that’s what mattered.”

The classic introduction of Dr. Stan’s radio show, Radio Liberty, galvanized listeners into actively searching for the real truth rather than accepting the false explanations of the world around them without question. “Well, Dr. Stan here at the Genesis Communication Network. Coming to you from the hills overlooking beautiful and picturesque Monterey Bay and bringing you the news behind the news, the story behind the story. Hoping to convince you that reality is usually scoffed at and that illusion is usually king, but in the battle for survival for western civilization it’s going to be reality and not illusion or delusion that will determine what the future will bring.”

From the entire Infowars staff, our condolences go out to Dr. Monteith’s family. May he rest in peace.

Last edited:
InfoWars and Genesis Communications.

If it's not shown Fox, CNN, MSNBC, NFL Halftime or one of those Inane Chit-Chat shows... it's a conspiracy.

Sounds like he was a colorful fellow:

Prior to his run for Congress, Monteith was a longtime member of the John Birch Society, and had once headed the group's Santa Cruz County chapter.[8] He was later a member of the Pat Robertson'sChristian Coalition and the Coalition on Revival.[9] In a 1994 piece on Christian Reconstructionism,Frederick Clarkson with Political Research Associates, cites Monteith, with Robertson, as "another example of Christian Right conspiracy theory.

Stan Monteith - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

He also has issues with, uh, flouride.

I hope he crossed well into the next dimension. RIP, Dr. Stan.

Where else does a Hollywood dude such as myself post this awesome thread?! We don't have a Breaking News Forum yet *hints* *coughs* so the most relevant place to tell you all about this sad news item is in here. Can't believe so FEW people have actually clicked this story, so far...

CAN WE ALL GET TOGETHER AND PETITION FOR A NEW BREAKING NEWS FORUM TO POST TOP STORIES?! EVERYOTHER SITE HAS ONE. .

I heard about this on the radio this morning. RIP Dr. Stan.

BTW, why is this in conspiracy Theories?
good question.crazy it got moved here.:cuckoo: about as crazy as a thread of mine about the superbowl getting moved here.what are these mods smoking?

good question.crazy it got moved here.:cuckoo: about as crazy as a thread of mine about the superbowl getting moved here.what are these mods smoking?

It didn't get "moved" here. This is where DIRECTOR started the thread.

Where else does a Hollywood dude such as myself post this awesome thread?! We don't have a Breaking News Forum yet *hints* *coughs* so the most relevant place to tell you all about this sad news item is in here. Can't believe so FEW people have actually clicked this story, so far...

CAN WE ALL GET TOGETHER AND PETITION FOR A NEW BREAKING NEWS FORUM TO POST TOP STORIES?! EVERYOTHER SITE HAS ONE. .

We have one. It's called "Current Events".

It didn't get "moved" here. This is where DIRECTOR started the thread.

We have one. It's called "Current Events".

And ain't that a kick in the pants...

:lol:

^^^ Folks...I personally believexthe USMB moderators do a very good job.

Please let me clarify this: it was *ME* who originally posted this news item into our 'Conspiracies' forum NOT anyone else. I did it because Dr. Stan was always at the forefront of exposing many of the conpiracies that have all-but dealstroyed the free America we all loved.

It was either post in here or in the Current Affairs forum. I still say in here was best. Many people got to learn kf Dr. Stan that othrwise would never have known of his amazing life and legacy.

HOWEVER!: WE. STILL. NEED. A. BREAKING. NEWS. FORUM...

Forum List

Back