Ebola, caravan, marriage, race, can Republicans use the same fear twice?

Ebola, caravan, race, can Republicans use the same fear twice?

So if they donā€™t use one of the fears that they used before, whatā€™s the next fear?

Or do they recycle them?

Will the next one be gay people?

Muslims?

Marriage?

Anyone?

We know where you stand on each so yes they can always be used. You support any "caravan" of foreigners over US citizens. Thats a given.

You support importing Muslims..it assuages your fear and hatred of Christians. You got your ass handed to you on the "Muslim Ban" though didnt you? Seems like just yesterday you were screaming "its not going to stand it will be overturned!" lol

The only "marriage" you ever promoted was gay marriage and that only because Americans opposed it.

Yes these will work quite well in educating Americans.

Any more questions?
Those didnā€™t sound like questions, they sounded like ridiculous propaganda.

You you even have a clue? I've been a vendor at guns shows on more than several occasions. If some goober asked to purchase something and didn't have a valid ID or driver's license, I tell them to GTFO. And I'm a "private seller". Most other vendors do a call-in background check.
They'll move on to the next guy or call a buddy who can get them a gun without even having to drive to a gun show.

There is no "next guy." No vendor I know of would sell a fiream to someone he didn't trust, or who couldn't produce an ID.

So they call a buddy who can get them a firearm, that is already illegal. Are you saying the laws we already have in place don't work?
No vendor you know of :abgg2q.jpg:

In 27 states a private gun seller can sell to whoever the fuck they want. In most of the others, they basically still can too.
/----/ Would you sell your used car to somebody without doing a background check? What if he were a chronic drunk driver - or a homicidal maniac? Don't you even care?
A car serves many purposes other than to kill or maim.

None of my firearms have ever killed or maimed anyone or anything, since I'm not that much of a hunter. Does it make me such a horrible person that I like poking little round holes in paper targets?

There is no "next guy." No vendor I know of would sell a fiream to someone he didn't trust, or who couldn't produce an ID.

So they call a buddy who can get them a firearm, that is already illegal. Are you saying the laws we already have in place don't work?

In 27 states a private gun seller can sell to whoever the fuck they want. In most of the others, they basically still can too.
/----/ Would you sell your used car to somebody without doing a background check? What if he were a chronic drunk driver - or a homicidal maniac? Don't you even care?
/----/ So? A gun can serve as a deterrent - used strictly for self-defense, sport or hunting. I can't believe you'd sell your car to a drunk who would pack it full of C4 and blow it up in the town square. What a horrible person you are.
Or a republican named Timothy McVeigh.

Idiot. McVeigh rented the truck, he didn't purchase it. Should we do background checks on rentals too?

So if they donā€™t use one of the fears that they used before, whatā€™s the next fear?

Or do they recycle them?

Muslims?

Marriage?

Anyone?

Like Ford, the caravan disappeared from the headlines as soon as it ceased to be useful to the democrats.

...once AGAIN---Deano [ and many members ] blabs crap--his OPINION only!! there is nothing to back up his OP
..no evidence
not even an explanation----just babbling

please explain/prove this fear/whatever
you make NO sense

That's all that comes through the fax machine.

They'll move on to the next guy or call a buddy who can get them a gun without even having to drive to a gun show.

None of my firearms have ever killed or maimed anyone or anything, since I'm not that much of a hunter. Does it make me such a horrible person that I like poking little round holes in paper targets?
That you know of anyways.

And of course the democrats are anti-marriage and family as their bible dictates.
:cuckoo:

Haven't read The Communist Manifesto? Haven't noticed the left in the US undermining traditional values, and championing everything and anything besides the nuclear family?
No, I haven't read the communist manifesto. I have, however, read the data about how divorce rates among your hated liberal millenials who you say "undermine traditional values" and "hate the nuclear family" are divorcing at a far lesser rate than your generation. You can't be a Trump sheep and claim to support traditional values, fool. Hating gay people and punishing single mothers is not a "value."

Or do they recycle them?

Muslims?

Marriage?

Anyone?

Like Ford, the caravan disappeared from the headlines as soon as it ceased to be useful to the democrats.
Wrong.

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Sexual assault and the attacks on Ford are a legitimate issue, nothing ā€˜contrivedā€™ by Democrats.

Indeed, the issue of sexual assault and the propensity of conservatives to disbelieve and attack women who make claims of sexual assault remains an issue for Democrats after the election.

Thatā€™s not the case with the ā€˜invading caravan,ā€™ which was a non-issue, nothing but a manufactured ā€˜crisisā€™ ā€“ a lie contrived and propagated by Trump, Republicans, and rightwing media to motivate the conservative base by exploiting their bigotry and unwarranted fear of immigrants.

Or do they recycle them?

Muslims?

Marriage?

Anyone?

Wrong.

Sexual assault and the attacks on Ford are a legitimate issue, nothing ā€˜contrivedā€™ by Democrats.

Indeed, the issue of sexual assault and the propensity of conservatives to disbelieve and attack women who make claims of sexual assault remains an issue for Democrats after the election.

Thatā€™s not the case with the ā€˜invading caravan,ā€™ which was a non-issue, nothing but a manufactured ā€˜crisisā€™ ā€“ a lie contrived and propagated by Trump, Republicans, and rightwing media to motivate the conservative base by exploiting their bigotry and unwarranted fear of immigrants.

Wrong. Ford's story fell apart because it was carefully crafted to avoid any specifics that could be proven false and she could not get anyone to verify anything. Thus she ceased to be useful to the democrats and disappeared from the headlines.

Or do they recycle them?

Muslims?

Marriage?

Anyone?

Wrong.

Wrong. Ford's story fell apart because it was carefully crafted to avoid any specifics that could be proven false and she could not get anyone to verify anything. Thus she ceased to be useful to the democrats and disappeared from the headlines.
Trump intervening to completely dismantle and prevent any FBI investigation into the matter had a much bigger impact. I expect Democrats to allow the investigation when they get sufficient power.

Those didnā€™t sound like questions, they sounded like ridiculous propaganda.

They werent questions. They were answers to your questions. Didnt you use question marks? They were indeed ridiculous but it was you who asked them. I only answered them.

If you have any more I'll answer them as well.

Or do they recycle them?

Muslims?

Marriage?

Anyone?

Wrong.

So many disappearances. You never see David Hogg any more do you? Or separated families? Or crying refugees being turned back at Dulles due to a travel ban.
Its always the outrage of the day and then on to the next. Shallow 15 minute-at-a-time outrage.

Or do they recycle them?

Muslims?

Marriage?

Anyone?

Ah, so the democrats are pro-ebola now?

They are pro anything that hurts America. Especially if it comes from overseas. So Ebola had to give them the warm fuzzies.

Or do they recycle them?

Muslims?

Marriage?

Anyone?
They usually go with a new one for each election. Weā€™ll know around July of 2020 what theyā€™re going to go with next time.
Maybe we can have a commercial where a Republican can push Granny Hillary off the cliff? Nope that has already been done. Fuck you blackFag, what you guys do is deplorable, yet your lickspittle, lapdog, liberal, lame stream media covers for you mother fuckers....

That you know of anyways.

That I know of? I wasn't aware that any of my firearms were sneaking out at night and shooting people.

Thanks, I'll keep a closer eye on them.

Forum List

Back