Ebola, caravan, marriage, race, can Republicans use the same fear twice?

...once AGAIN---Deano [ and many members ] blabs crap--his OPINION only!! there is nothing to back up his OP
..no evidence
not even an explanation----just babbling

please explain/prove this fear/whatever
you make NO sense

Ebola, caravan, race, can Republicans use the same fear twice?

So if they don’t use one of the fears that they used before, what’s the next fear?

Or do they recycle them?

Will the next one be gay people?

Muslims?

Marriage?

Anyone?
/----/ How about this one Libtard? Their blood is on your hands.
ICE: Illegal immigrant released by ‘sanctuary’ charged with triple murder
An illegal immigrant released by a “sanctuary city” county in New Jersey was charged this week with a triple homicide halfway across the country in Missouri, authorities said Friday.

Luis Rodrigo Perez stands accused of being the gunman in a shooting spree last week that claimed the lives of two men and one woman, at two different homes.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said it tried to deport Perez after he was arrested on domestic violence charges in Middlesex County, New Jersey, last year. But the county, which has a non-cooperation policy with ICE, refused to alert the feds when it released Perez in February of this year, ICE said.
3/4 of all terrorist activities in the country where people died come from right wingers. I’m guessing all of them are Republican.

So if they don’t use one of the fears that they used before, what’s the next fear?

Or do they recycle them?

Muslims?

Marriage?

Anyone?
An illegal immigrant released by a “sanctuary city” county in New Jersey was charged this week with a triple homicide halfway across the country in Missouri, authorities said Friday.

Luis Rodrigo Perez stands accused of being the gunman in a shooting spree last week that claimed the lives of two men and one woman, at two different homes.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said it tried to deport Perez after he was arrested on domestic violence charges in Middlesex County, New Jersey, last year. But the county, which has a non-cooperation policy with ICE, refused to alert the feds when it released Perez in February of this year, ICE said.
If only you hadn’t put a gun in his hamd. Trash.

Well that was idiotic. How does an illegal legally purchase a firearm?
I don't know how they got their gun, just that it's easier for him to get one here in the U.S. than anywhere in the world, thanks to the ongoing flooding of our streets with guns thanks to gun nuts and their advocates.

He should have stayed in Mexico, it's far easier to get a firearm down there. Especially since Obama's AG was freely handing them over to drug cartels.

Or do they recycle them?

Muslims?

Marriage?

Anyone?

I don't know how they got their gun, just that it's easier for him to get one here in the U.S. than anywhere in the world, thanks to the ongoing flooding of our streets with guns thanks to gun nuts and their advocates.
/----/ "flooding of our streets with guns thanks to gun nuts and their advocates."
Law-abiding gun owners don't flood the streets with guns - criminals do.

...once AGAIN---Deano [ and many members ] blabs crap--his OPINION only!! there is nothing to back up his OP
..no evidence

please explain this fear/whatever
you make NO sense
Hello, knock knock, what did Republicans run and during the mid terms? What did they run one in the previous election? The proof is what Republicans run on. You can’t get more proof than that?

Or do they recycle them?

Muslims?

Marriage?

Anyone?

/----/ "flooding of our streets with guns thanks to gun nuts and their advocates."
From where did they get the guns? Oh that’s right, you’re kind.

..no evidence

you make NO sense
Hello, knock knock, what did Republicans run and during the mid terms? What did they run one in the previous election? The proof is what Republicans run on. You can’t get more proof than that?
wow-----links/facts/stats/etc
so many ----give me time to read them all!!!!!!!!
so much proof

you did not explain or prove anything
this is just your OPINION/babbling

there is NO fear--just common sense

..no evidence

you make NO sense
/----/ "what did Republicans run and during ---- What did they run one in "
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH More broken English from deanrd.
1234.jpg

/------/ "Oh that’s right, you’re kind."
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
1234.jpg

Or do they recycle them?

Muslims?

Marriage?

Anyone?

He should have stayed in Mexico, it's far easier to get a firearm down there. Especially since Obama's AG was freely handing them over to drug cartels.
Oh that program started by Dubya?

Nah there are over 400 million guns in this country and nobody knows where any of them are. Easiest place for a criminal to get a gun than anywhere in the world. That's actually your best argument against gun control right there, btw. "It's too late, only the dumbest and worst of criminals aren't going to have guns, so you might as well arm yourself." Won't stop criminals from killing though.

POLICE, whites, race, can Democrats use the same fear twice?

Or do they recycle them?

Will the next one be white people?

the US military?

Muslims?

Marriage?

Anyone?

I am very kind. I'm standing outside my door right now, passing out free guns to anyone who speaks Spanish.

:21:

Oh that program started by Dubya?

Nah there are over 400 million guns in this country and nobody knows where any of them are. Easiest place for a criminal to get a gun than anywhere in the world. That's actually your best argument against gun control right there, btw. "It's too late, only the dumbest and worst of criminals aren't going to have guns, so you might as well arm yourself." Won't stop criminals from killing though.

I know where most of them are, they're in my gun safe.

I can't account for the other 100,000 or so though.

I am very kind. I'm standing outside my door right now, passing out free guns to anyone who speaks Spanish.

/----/ ¿Puedo por favor tener un 9mm, amigo?
iu

/----/ ¿Puedo por favor tener un 9mm, amigo?
iu
100% of the time the answer is yes

Or do they recycle them?

Muslims?

Marriage?

Anyone?
There are topics and themes conservatives use time and again for the purpose of demagoguery and propagating unwarranted fear – such as Muslims, immigrants, and transgender Americans.

They also use variations of these established themes for fearmongering, the ‘invading caravan’ is an example of a variation of the fear of immigrants theme.

And then they’ll use specific events for their fearmongering, Ebola being the most recent example.

Conservatives have perfected the art of fearmongering and demagoguery and truly excel at it – of course they have no other choice, given the fact that conservative dogma is devoid of worth and merit.

..no evidence

you make NO sense
wow-----links/facts/stats/etc
so many ----give me time to read them all!!!!!!!!
so much proof
Funny, I was just watching Fox from before the election on tee vo Stephen Colbert. It’s hilarious. They’re coming in with smallpox, leprosy, TB, and many other diseases.
Don’t you remember when everybody was laughing at small pox because it doesn’t exist anymore?
Gang activity, gang members in the caravans, Muslim terrorists in the caravan.
It’s not a caravan, it’s an invasion, a full-scale invasion. An invasion by a hostel force. And now? Poof! It’s gone!

Colbert said that Fox and friends mentioned the caravan 21 times per episode in the weeks leading up to the election but since the election have only mentioned it once.

Forum List

Back