East Palestine resident pleads for help: 'It's hard to breathe'

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
This has gone on for long enough. Joe Biden has got to do something about this. It is blatantly obvious at this point that he is letting politics get in the way of helping fellow Americans. He needs to actually go to East Palestine that’s right he’s got a show up there he’s got a prove his critics wrong otherwise he might just be the worst president we’ve ever had in our history. That’s why I’m not calling Joe “President” Biden he doesn’t deserve it.

What about all of the so-called environmental Democrats where are they. Where is Al Gore has he visited Palestine?

What this story is showing us is that the Democrats are biggest hypocrites we could ever imagine. These are our fellow Americans suffering in East Palestine.. Donald Trump was always there when tragedy struck whether it was white people or Black people. Whether it was Biden voters for trump voter he was always there.

This is the story of the year so far. Nothing comes close to this one. It’s a concern that the American citizens of Palestine won’t be able to make enough money they were reporting that people don’t wanna visit the town that people want to leave that business is way down. And worse the health issues they’re having trouble breathing they’re coughing up …. well water is closed literally locked off. We had the government say hey the water is fine in Palestine and yet they’re locking up the well water. That’s what Erin Brockovich was reporting.

Before this thing keeps on getting worse why doesn’t Joe Biden just go to East Palestine and say to the residence hey I’ve had a lot of things on my plate and I’m here for you now and I want to listen to you. He needs to actually go there and put his arms around the citizens give them hugs shake their hands. Be presidential. The longer this thing goes on without Joe showing up the worse it is. If he doesn’t show up at all he is effectively one of the worst Americans in the country.

I saw a clip on Fox that played a clip from CNN or MSNBC and the host brought up the fact that E. Palestine was in a Republican district and was probably the reason they didn't get government help sooner. The bitch was gloating about it.

Why is it on Joseph Biden (God's choice) to fix this? Why not Mike DeWine? He's the governor of Ohio and this is an Ohio issue. Where are all the cries about "States Rights"? I thought you wingnuts didn't wan the Federal government interfering in state matters?

Where are the Republicans screaming at Norfolk to do something? It's their mess. I thought Republicans wanted the government to stop meddling in the affairs of private corporations?

You all are complete phonies. This is all about hyper-partisan politics for you.

I saw a clip on Fox that played a clip from CNN or MSNBC and the host brought up the fact that E. Palestine was in a Republican district and was probably the reason they didn't get government help sooner. The bitch was gloating about it.
Then why isn't the Republican governor and Republican legislature fixing it?

Pot Hole Pete, in his designer clothes and boots was scared shitless to be there.
Still obsessed with the Gay man.
4i6Ckte.gif

This has gone on for long enough. Joe Biden has got to do something about this. It is blatantly obvious at this point that he is letting politics get in the way of helping fellow Americans. He needs to actually go to East Palestine that’s right he’s got a show up there he’s got a prove his critics wrong otherwise he might just be the worst president we’ve ever had in our history. That’s why I’m not calling Joe “President” Biden he doesn’t deserve it.

What about all of the so-called environmental Democrats where are they. Where is Al Gore has he visited Palestine?

What this story is showing us is that the Democrats are biggest hypocrites we could ever imagine. These are our fellow Americans suffering in East Palestine.. Donald Trump was always there when tragedy struck whether it was white people or Black people. Whether it was Biden voters for trump voter he was always there.

This is the story of the year so far. Nothing comes close to this one. It’s a concern that the American citizens of Palestine won’t be able to make enough money they were reporting that people don’t wanna visit the town that people want to leave that business is way down. And worse the health issues they’re having trouble breathing they’re coughing up …. well water is closed literally locked off. We had the government say hey the water is fine in Palestine and yet they’re locking up the well water. That’s what Erin Brockovich was reporting.

Before this thing keeps on getting worse why doesn’t Joe Biden just go to East Palestine and say to the residence hey I’ve had a lot of things on my plate and I’m here for you now and I want to listen to you. He needs to actually go there and put his arms around the citizens give them hugs shake their hands. Be presidential. The longer this thing goes on without Joe showing up the worse it is. If he doesn’t show up at all he is effectively one of the worst Americans in the country.

The Biden administration has done a lot from the first day. Some, like you, really do not care to look at it.

He does not have to go in person to East Palestine. Let us know when Trump was at ANY train or other disaster during his administration. Zero.

This threads are nothing more than political poisoning to delegitimize what is already being done.

Buttigeg has already owned up that he should have gone there earlier. Which is a far cry from Trump never owning up that he did not want to do anything when Covid hit and got in the way of the virus being fought and taken care of.

Wish to compare things Republican and Democratic Administrations have done during disasters? By all means.

I have a feeling that THIS ONE is going to be so damned horrific that even the media whores won't be able to lie their way through. Disgusting scum that they are...

The fucking Democrats know better than to go there because they might have an accident. Pot Hole Pete, in his designer clothes and boots was scared shitless to be there. Joe is terrified about going there, the cowardly pussy.
[ It is only cowardly when the Democrats or the Biden administration do it ]

"The administration was on the ground from day one. I have followed the normal practice of transportation secretaries in the early days after a crash, allowing NTSB to lead the safety work and stay out of their way. But I am very eager to have conversations with people in East Palestine about how this has impacted them," Buttigieg responded.

On a Monday call with reporters, Buttigieg had given a similar answer, saying he was following the common practice of past transportation secretaries in not showing up to the crash site immediately.

SO......if all other Transportation Secretaries, or Presidents, did not RUSH to the site on the first day......

Absolutely Pete should have done just to show......what? Heroic nonsense, get in the way of the people who actually needed to be there.......

Why, Oh, Why, Ohio ?

Because the derailment was a rehearsed biological event that was planned just like the Covid pandemic and funded by the progressive liberal commiecrats and the government.
Hossfly.......please, no more drugs. They are affecting your judgement.

Thank you.

I have a feeling that THIS ONE is going to be so damned horrific that even the media whores won't be able to lie their way through. Disgusting scum that they are...
You know nothing.
When you do have actual news, do share.

EP population is a grand total of less than 5000 people.

What are those people still DOING there?

How come they aren't in hotels in some other city?

Joe asswipe Biden can pay for hotel rooms for illegal aliens but he can't pay for Americans?

WTF is the matter with that guy?

No drugs and the people involved are going to pay the price.
Yes. Northen Southern Company will be paying the price for helping deregulate and doing everything to raise their profits by cutting train safety.

[ It is only cowardly when the Democrats or the Biden administration do it ]

"The administration was on the ground from day one. I have followed the normal practice of transportation secretaries in the early days after a crash, allowing NTSB to lead the safety work and stay out of their way. But I am very eager to have conversations with people in East Palestine about how this has impacted them," Buttigieg responded.

On a Monday call with reporters, Buttigieg had given a similar answer, saying he was following the common practice of past transportation secretaries in not showing up to the crash site immediately.

SO......if all other Transportation Secretaries, or Presidents, did not RUSH to the site on the first day......

Absolutely Pete should have done just to show......what? Heroic nonsense, get in the way of the people who actually needed to be there.......

Why, Oh, Why, Ohio ?

In the majority of accidents, the NTSB, Transportation Dept. and other agencies are on the scene as fast as they can get there. Many times when the smoking wreckage is still burning and even helping rescue people from the wrecks. This "accident" has smelled rotten from the get go.

It was a train derailment.

She looks like she can breathe. Usually those who complain about not being able to breathe care less about facial cosmetics.

Your blob rarely showed up for any disaster.

Forum List

Back