Earth Heading Into a Deep Freeze

Shall we go to the manipulated weather stations of the NOAA.............hmmmm............

Where they purposely used information in locations that were guaranteed to show hotter readings.........

You say science.............why should we believe the NOAA when they were caught time and time again manipulating data...........They are supposed to report the truth but manipulated it to say what they wanted it to say............

Fool me once...........shame on you...........fool me twice shame on me.............

Solar Minimum is Coming | Science Mission Directorate

That is the article I'm referencing...............derp.

And you are trying to put words into my mouth that I didn't say.............I didn't say it's gonna be the end of the world as we know it........ I just said that they predict a cooling trend............And that is what NASA said............ I also said you don't need to be an expert to know that is the sunspots are less we are going to get less heat from the sun...........COMMON SENSE.

Yet you immediately attack me saying I need to do proper research.........Baloney.
Where in that article does it say it will become cooler? It doesn't, it is a commentary on the solar minimum that happens in the 11 year solar cycle. The Earth isn't heading into a deap freeze.

So he has spoken, so it must be.

True Believers Believe.

And you are trying to put words into my mouth that I didn't say.............I didn't say it's gonna be the end of the world as we know it........ I just said that they predict a cooling trend............And that is what NASA said............ I also said you don't need to be an expert to know that is the sunspots are less we are going to get less heat from the sun...........COMMON SENSE.

Yet you immediately attack me saying I need to do proper research.........Baloney.
Where in that article does it say it will become cooler? It doesn't, it is a commentary on the solar minimum that happens in the 11 year solar cycle. The Earth isn't heading into a deap freeze.
I didn't say it's heading to a deep freeze.........I said the data coming out shows less sun spots.........Since the sun spots throw extra heat at us.........I'd use the common sense approach that it should cause us to be cooler..............

That big red thing in the sky heats us..........less heat coming out........less heat here....Why do I need a degree to figure that one out.

And again............why should I even trust the NOAA when they got caught red handed manipulating data.........

I didn't say it's heading to a deep freeze.........I said the data coming out shows less sun spots.........Since the sun spots throw extra heat at us.........I'd use the common sense approach that it should cause us to be cooler..............

That big red thing in the sky heats us..........less heat coming out........less heat here....Why do I need a degree to figure that one out.

And again............why should I even trust the NOAA when they got caught red handed manipulating data.........

But that can't happen because then what will the True Believers do about all their "Manmade Global Warming" hopes and dreams???

No, no, it just can't be!!! The floods!! The oceans rising!! The hurricanes!! It was all supposed to go according to plan....

True Believers Believe.
Ah so I am wrong and we are going into a deep freeze. Terrible

The OP says we are heading for a deep freeze, sweet sue agrees. Do you disagree with them?

True Believers Believe.
Says the poster who gave me a link that says ICE AGE WARNING, doing lots of back pedaling I see ;)

The OP says we are heading for a deep freeze, sweet sue agrees. Do you disagree with them?
I don't know if it's a deep freeze.......I am saying a cooling trend.......weather we freeze our asses off during I don't know...........You are the so called expert.......do less sun spots mean cooler temperatures or not.

You said go to the NOAA for your data..........yet these wankers got caught manipulating data in the past..........why the hell should I trust them anymore.

U.S. Climate Data Compromised by Sensors' Proximity to Heat Sources, Critics Say

while this is a fox news site..............shows how they manipulated weather station data by purposely putting weather recorders in spaces that were guaranteed to be hot.

Let's put a weather station in a shack near an exhaust vent above asphalt and say damn........the world is getting hotter. LOL

redding3.jpg

Someone turn the light bulb on.............NOAA needs more heat.

Hopkinsville_current.jpg

Someone barbaque..........we need more heat...........LOL

"The NOAA

Spaceweather.com

ICE AGE WARNING: Sunspots begin to disappear from Sun as Earth braces for cold snap"

You are the one peddling the ICE AGE WARNING
Leave your SUV idling in the driveway.

Professor Valentina Zharkova gave a presentation of her Climate and the Solar Magnetic Field hypothesis at the Global Warming Policy Foundation in October, 2018. The information she unveiled should shake/wake you up.

Zharkova was one of the few that correctly predicted solar cycle 24 would be weaker than cycle 23 — only 2 out of 150 models predicted this.

Her models have run at a 93% accuracy and her findings suggest a Super Grand Solar Minimum is on the cards beginning 2020 and running for 350-400 years.

The last time we had a little ice age only two magnetic fields of the sun went out of phase.

This time, all four magnetic fields are going out of phase.

Professor Valentina Zharkova Breaks Her Silence and CONFIRMS "Super" Grand Solar Minimum - Electroverse
Who else asserts Zharkovas' hypothesis?

The NOAA

Spaceweather.com

ICE AGE WARNING: Sunspots begin to disappear from Sun as Earth braces for cold snap
Ice age warning! lol

"The NOAA

Spaceweather.com

ICE AGE WARNING: Sunspots begin to disappear from Sun as Earth braces for cold snap"

Professor Valentina Zharkova gave a presentation of her Climate and the Solar Magnetic Field hypothesis at the Global Warming Policy Foundation in October, 2018. The information she unveiled should shake/wake you up.

Zharkova was one of the few that correctly predicted solar cycle 24 would be weaker than cycle 23 — only 2 out of 150 models predicted this.

Her models have run at a 93% accuracy and her findings suggest a Super Grand Solar Minimum is on the cards beginning 2020 and running for 350-400 years.

The last time we had a little ice age only two magnetic fields of the sun went out of phase.

Professor Valentina Zharkova Breaks Her Silence and CONFIRMS "Super" Grand Solar Minimum - Electroverse

The NOAA

Spaceweather.com

ICE AGE WARNING: Sunspots begin to disappear from Sun as Earth braces for cold snap
Ice age warning! lol
One only needs to know what the Maunder Minimum was to understand what occurs when sunspots go away.

"The NOAA

Spaceweather.com

The NOAA

Spaceweather.com

Ice age warning! lol

Right. We have actually been through ice ages before--this has happened. Before. In history. Due, many scientists think, in part to fluctuations of the sun.

Compare and contrast to "Manmade global warming" which is based on conjecture and wishcasting and faith.

You need to shop for some more stuff from the Internet Warrior Sky Mall store. You're missing some important points.

"The NOAA

Spaceweather.com

The NOAA

Spaceweather.com

Ice age warning! lol
One only needs to know what the Maunder Minimum was to understand what occurs when sunspots go away.
But you don't know that we are in a minimum like that. The deep freeze is just your guess.

"The NOAA

Spaceweather.com

The NOAA

Spaceweather.com

Ice age warning! lol

Right. We have actually been through ice ages before--this has happened. Before. In history. Due, many scientists think, in part to fluctuations of the sun.

Compare and contrast to "Manmade global warming" which is based on conjecture and wishcasting and faith.

You need to shop for some more stuff from the Internet Warrior Sky Mall store. You're missing some important points.
You think we are going into an ice age?

"The NOAA

Spaceweather.com

The NOAA

Spaceweather.com

Ice age warning! lol
But you don't know that we are in a minimum like that. The deep freeze is just your guess.
Well shit........let's do the scientific measurement like the NOAA and AGW folks.

maxresdefault.jpg

I just installed a weather monitor in a freezer.
:abgg2q.jpg:

So again..............why should we trust them when they got caught time and time again manipulating data................

Why the hell should I trust them anymore..................

"The NOAA

Spaceweather.com

The NOAA

Spaceweather.com

Ice age warning! lol

You think we are going into an ice age?
Read the OP.

The NOAA

Spaceweather.com

Even NOAA now is admitting the possible outcome of a very cold 60+ years. Hedging all bets and covering every number so they can claim they knew...

So again..............why should we trust them when they got caught time and time again manipulating data................

Why the hell should I trust them anymore..................
I don't trust any of them.. I look at the empirical evidence and the known cycles of the earth and I make an intelligent decision based on provable facts. If they have used a model in any of their forecasts I always look for a prove-out phase of the model. If the model can not predict it is fantasy. If one does not exist I assume it is fantasy based on fiction.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back