Earth Heading Into a Deep Freeze

Sweet sue appears to be full of sweet bullshit.

Mr Internet Warrior, I don't play stupid internet games. You managed to navigate yourself here, you managed to log in. So I figure that you can use Google. Now you want to play the playground game of oh YEAH, but oh YEAH, but oh YEAH that I routinely see from first graders. "Where's the link huh? How come your article didn't say that even if the title did? Huh?"

Seriously, I am paid to hear this from six year old's and to coach them out of it. I don't abide it in so-called grown men. Go play internet games somewhere else.
I simply want you to back up your assertion. You cannot do it. Calling me internet warrior is funny. I guess wanting the truth and not bullshit makes me an internet warrior lol.

You posted NOAA has proof of the coming deep freeze/ice age. Please post the noaa link that backs up your assertion.

You asked if anyone but that one scientist had any documentation. I cited many. Now you're crying about what I cited, well poisoning, all the usuals. NOAA has updates on sunspots all the time. Can you not Google? What is all this about? "This one is behind a paywall." Well waaaah. No one knows what to do about that, do they?

Juvenile nonsense.
Please post the names of all the scientists you cited and links to their work.

Here's how disingenuous this Internet BS is:

"I am perfectly capable of looking up this stuff on my own, but my lazy butt would rather sit here and harp on you for not doing it for me. Also, I win 10,000 Internet Warrior Points in the Sky Mall of Internet Warrior Games if I demand that you do all the work for me, and insist you don't have any credibility if you won't."

I don't play. Wheelie. :)
Do your research

Mr Internet Warrior, I don't play stupid internet games. You managed to navigate yourself here, you managed to log in. So I figure that you can use Google. Now you want to play the playground game of oh YEAH, but oh YEAH, but oh YEAH that I routinely see from first graders. "Where's the link huh? How come your article didn't say that even if the title did? Huh?"

Seriously, I am paid to hear this from six year old's and to coach them out of it. I don't abide it in so-called grown men. Go play internet games somewhere else.
I simply want you to back up your assertion. You cannot do it. Calling me internet warrior is funny. I guess wanting the truth and not bullshit makes me an internet warrior lol.

You posted NOAA has proof of the coming deep freeze/ice age. Please post the noaa link that backs up your assertion.

You asked if anyone but that one scientist had any documentation. I cited many. Now you're crying about what I cited, well poisoning, all the usuals. NOAA has updates on sunspots all the time. Can you not Google? What is all this about? "This one is behind a paywall." Well waaaah. No one knows what to do about that, do they?

Juvenile nonsense.

"I am perfectly capable of looking up this stuff on my own, but my lazy butt would rather sit here and harp on you for not doing it for me. Also, I win 10,000 Internet Warrior Points in the Sky Mall of Internet Warrior Games if I demand that you do all the work for me, and insist you don't have any credibility if you won't."

Do your research

I don't have to. I am satisfied. YOU were the one unsatisfied apparently, but demanded that *I* find links and scientists for you.

That's how utterly stupid Internet Warrior Games are. That stupid.

Juvenile nonsense.

Do your research

I don't have to. I am satisfied. YOU were the one unsatisfied apparently, but demanded that *I* find links and scientists for you.

did you understand the astro-calculus in your link Sue ?

I didn't......

~S~

images

Seems God has a since of humor..........LOL

Juvenile nonsense.

Do your research

I didn't......

~S~

Of course not. We're not meant to. That's why articles are written in news media and then the studies are linked. Wheelie man wasn't content with the news article, so I linked the study. Then he wanted to play the Internet Games, which I don't play.

You two just go for it. Have fun.

Juvenile nonsense.

Do your research

Well you told me to "do my research", so you should as well.

The internet is awesome because there is vast information to take in. Unfortunately there is also vast amounts of bullshit.

Things like sunspots, magnetic pole reversals, etc. are fascinating yet they are all too often used by charlatans to portend something.

You claimed noaa asserted the coming "deep freeze". They don't, and if you are interested in stuff like this there is plenty of reading to do here:
Homepage | NOAA / NWS Space Weather Prediction Center

Do your research

I didn't......

~S~

Of course not. We're not meant to. That's why articles are written in news media and then the studies are linked. Wheelie man wasn't content with the news article, so I linked the study. Then he wanted to play the Internet Games, which I don't play.

You two just go for it. Have fun.
Link that study again please? I may have missed that

Leave your SUV idling in the driveway.

Professor Valentina Zharkova gave a presentation of her Climate and the Solar Magnetic Field hypothesis at the Global Warming Policy Foundation in October, 2018. The information she unveiled should shake/wake you up.

Zharkova was one of the few that correctly predicted solar cycle 24 would be weaker than cycle 23 — only 2 out of 150 models predicted this.

Her models have run at a 93% accuracy and her findings suggest a Super Grand Solar Minimum is on the cards beginning 2020 and running for 350-400 years.

The last time we had a little ice age only two magnetic fields of the sun went out of phase.

This time, all four magnetic fields are going out of phase.

Professor Valentina Zharkova Breaks Her Silence and CONFIRMS "Super" Grand Solar Minimum - Electroverse
Who else asserts Zharkovas' hypothesis?

The NOAA

Spaceweather.com

ICE AGE WARNING: Sunspots begin to disappear from Sun as Earth braces for cold snap
Where does the NOAA say that? Show me, on their website.

What am I supposed to find on spaceweather.com?

Your ICE AGE WARNING article is behind a paywall. Any links in the article you can share with us here?

Here's the actual study. Now, Internet Warrior, you've been shown lots of OTHER sources, so go cry somewhere else. And do your own research too.

http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.3847/2041-8213/aaa124

Your linked article says nothing about heading into an ice age.

You need to do some research.
Here, Sparky.

Nasa scientist says temperatures in the upper atmosphere are set to plunge | Metro News

Your ICE AGE WARNING article is behind a paywall. Any links in the article you can share with us here?

Here's the actual study. Now, Internet Warrior, you've been shown lots of OTHER sources, so go cry somewhere else. And do your own research too.

Here, Sparky.

Nasa scientist says temperatures in the upper atmosphere are set to plunge | Metro News
Yes a metro news article from a few weeks ago.

From the article: "
But the Nasa scientist went on to say that the trend he sees is overall global warming, not cooling, and insisted this ‘solar minimum’ does not mean the world is going to shiver through a depressingly long winter.

Read more: Nasa scientist says temperatures in the upper atmosphere are set to plunge | Metro News

So this article also doesn't support the "deep freeze" bullshit that is being peddled.

Here, Sparky.

But the Nasa scientist went on to say that the trend he sees is overall global warming, not cooling, and insisted this ‘solar minimum’ does not mean the world is going to shiver through a depressingly long winter.

Read more: Nasa scientist says temperatures in the upper atmosphere are set to plunge | Metro News

So this article also doesn't support the "deep freeze" bullshit that is being peddled.
The articles I read say less sunspots means less heat...........One article said the trend would start in about 2020 and last about 50 years.

It doesn't take a degree in Science to go less sun spots less heat.............Doesn't mean it's going to be an Ice Age..........to me it's going to be a cooling trend unless the Sun burps every once and a while at us.

Here, Sparky.

The articles I read say less sunspots means less heat...........One article said the trend would start in about 2020 and last about 50 years.

It doesn't take a degree in Science to go less sun spots less heat.............Doesn't mean it's going to be an Ice Age..........to me it's going to be a cooling trend unless the Sun burps every once and a while at us.
That's why you should go to noaa instead of metro.uk or whatever that shit site is with the alarming bullshit headline. Hell they even quote the guy saying it won't effect the whole winter.

Here, Sparky.

That's why you should go to noaa instead of metro.uk or whatever that shit site is with the alarming bullshit headline. Hell they even quote the guy saying it won't effect the whole winter.
Baloney............it was a NASA article that said that............

Solar Minimum is Coming | Science Mission Directorate

That is the article I'm referencing...............derp.

And you are trying to put words into my mouth that I didn't say.............I didn't say it's gonna be the end of the world as we know it........ I just said that they predict a cooling trend............And that is what NASA said............ I also said you don't need to be an expert to know that is the sunspots are less we are going to get less heat from the sun...........COMMON SENSE.

Yet you immediately attack me saying I need to do proper research.........Baloney.

Here, Sparky.

He's a True Believer.

True Believers love to wrack up their points in from the Internet Warrior Games. It's very hard to change their minds no matter how many articles you link or how many studies you cite. They will cry about well-poisoning or whatever the Sky Mall for Internet Warrior Games has on sale that day. It's what they do.

I'm sure I don't have to tell you this but it all makes sense when you understand that their objections to new discoveries of science are FAITH-BASED

History of the lies by the so called scientist............the so called Hockey Stick..........where the so called experts lied their asses off because they didn't like the data.

Solar Minimum is Coming | Science Mission Directorate

That is the article I'm referencing...............derp.

And you are trying to put words into my mouth that I didn't say.............I didn't say it's gonna be the end of the world as we know it........ I just said that they predict a cooling trend............And that is what NASA said............ I also said you don't need to be an expert to know that is the sunspots are less we are going to get less heat from the sun...........COMMON SENSE.

Yet you immediately attack me saying I need to do proper research.........Baloney.
Where in that article does it say it will become cooler? It doesn't, it is a commentary on the solar minimum that happens in the 11 year solar cycle. The Earth isn't heading into a deap freeze.

Here, Sparky.

He's a True Believer.

True Believers love to wrack up their points in from the Internet Warrior Games. It's very hard to change their minds no matter how many articles you link or how many studies you cite. They will cry about well-poisoning or whatever the Sky Mall for Internet Warrior Games has on sale that day. It's what they do.

I'm sure I don't have to tell you this but it all makes sense when you understand that their objections to new discoveries of science are FAITH-BASED
Aren't you the dummy that thinks the Earth is headed into a deep freeze.

Forum List

Back