Earth Heading Into a Deep Freeze

Leave your SUV idling in the driveway.

Professor Valentina Zharkova gave a presentation of her Climate and the Solar Magnetic Field hypothesis at the Global Warming Policy Foundation in October, 2018. The information she unveiled should shake/wake you up.

Zharkova was one of the few that correctly predicted solar cycle 24 would be weaker than cycle 23 — only 2 out of 150 models predicted this.

Her models have run at a 93% accuracy and her findings suggest a Super Grand Solar Minimum is on the cards beginning 2020 and running for 350-400 years.

The last time we had a little ice age only two magnetic fields of the sun went out of phase.

This time, all four magnetic fields are going out of phase.

Professor Valentina Zharkova Breaks Her Silence and CONFIRMS "Super" Grand Solar Minimum - Electroverse
Who else asserts Zharkovas' hypothesis?

The NOAA

Spaceweather.com

ICE AGE WARNING: Sunspots begin to disappear from Sun as Earth braces for cold snap
Where does the NOAA say that? Show me, on their website.

What am I supposed to find on spaceweather.com?

Your ICE AGE WARNING article is behind a paywall. Any links in the article you can share with us here?

Here's the actual study. Now, Internet Warrior, you've been shown lots of OTHER sources, so go cry somewhere else. And do your own research too.

http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.3847/2041-8213/aaa124

Well now, since the last five years have been the warmest years on record, that solar minimum better get to work fast. LOL

Only in computer models silly boy. Only in models. In the real world there is a definite cooling trend. You morons are going to wake up some day and go "oooops We were wrong!" By then though, it will be too late for you silly people.
I don't think so, what they do is wait until there is no doubt they were wrong and then say, "We were right all along."

Professor Valentina Zharkova gave a presentation of her Climate and the Solar Magnetic Field hypothesis at the Global Warming Policy Foundation in October, 2018. The information she unveiled should shake/wake you up.

Zharkova was one of the few that correctly predicted solar cycle 24 would be weaker than cycle 23 — only 2 out of 150 models predicted this.

Her models have run at a 93% accuracy and her findings suggest a Super Grand Solar Minimum is on the cards beginning 2020 and running for 350-400 years.

The last time we had a little ice age only two magnetic fields of the sun went out of phase.

Professor Valentina Zharkova Breaks Her Silence and CONFIRMS "Super" Grand Solar Minimum - Electroverse

The NOAA

Spaceweather.com

ICE AGE WARNING: Sunspots begin to disappear from Sun as Earth braces for cold snap

Your ICE AGE WARNING article is behind a paywall. Any links in the article you can share with us here?

Here's the actual study. Now, Internet Warrior, you've been shown lots of OTHER sources, so go cry somewhere else. And do your own research too.

Your linked article says nothing about heading into an ice age.

You need to do some research.

The NOAA

Spaceweather.com

The one I linked before HAD IT IN THE TITLE

The one I linked before HAD IT IN THE TITLE
The trash uk tabloid article that has a paywall, and that you can't link any facts from the article?

You claimed the NOAA, wheres the link?

The NOAA

Spaceweather.com

hmmmm....~S~

The NOAA

Spaceweather.com

hmmmm....~S~
Sweet sue appears to be full of sweet bullshit.

hmmmm....~S~

Mr Internet Warrior, I don't play stupid internet games. You managed to navigate yourself here, you managed to log in. So I figure that you can use Google. Now you want to play the playground game of oh YEAH, but oh YEAH, but oh YEAH that I routinely see from first graders. "Where's the link huh? How come your article didn't say that even if the title did? Huh?"

Seriously, I am paid to hear this from six year old's and to coach them out of it. I don't abide it in so-called grown men. Go play internet games somewhere else.

hmmmm....~S~

Mr Internet Warrior, I don't play stupid internet games. You managed to navigate yourself here, you managed to log in. So I figure that you can use Google. Now you want to play the playground game of oh YEAH, but oh YEAH, but oh YEAH that I routinely see from first graders. "Where's the link huh? How come your article didn't say that even if the title did? Huh?"

Seriously, I am paid to hear this from six year old's and to coach them out of it. I don't abide it in so-called grown men. Go play internet games somewhere else.
I simply want you to back up your assertion. You cannot do it. Calling me internet warrior is funny. I guess wanting the truth and not bullshit makes me an internet warrior lol.

You posted NOAA has proof of the coming deep freeze/ice age. Please post the noaa link that backs up your assertion.

hmmmm....~S~

I simply want you to back up your assertion. You cannot do it. Calling me internet warrior is funny. I guess wanting the truth and not bullshit makes me an internet warrior lol.

You posted NOAA has proof of the coming deep freeze/ice age. Please post the noaa link that backs up your assertion.

You asked if anyone but that one scientist had any documentation. I cited many. Now you're crying about what I cited, well poisoning, all the usuals. NOAA has updates on sunspots all the time. Can you not Google? What is all this about? "This one is behind a paywall." Well waaaah. No one knows what to do about that, do they?

Juvenile nonsense.

Sun spots on the sun have nothing to do with carbon in out atmosphere. There may be some truth to sun spot activity, but release of carbon in our atmosphere has warmed the planet and changed and is changing the composition of the ocean.

BTW, as far as this Ice Age speculation and hyperbole is concerned, when another 9999 scientist agree that another ice age is imminent I may start believing it. Right now I will believe the true science of the 10000 plus that say that anthropogenic climate change is occurring and affecting our planet.

Last edited:

hmmmm....~S~

You asked if anyone but that one scientist had any documentation. I cited many. Now you're crying about what I cited, well poisoning, all the usuals. NOAA has updates on sunspots all the time. Can you not Google? What is all this about? "This one is behind a paywall." Well waaaah. No one knows what to do about that, do they?

Juvenile nonsense.
Please post the names of all the scientists you cited and links to their work.

Sun spots on the sun have nothing to do with carbon in out atmosphere. There may be some truth to sun spot activity, but release of carbon in our atmosphere has warmed the planet and changed and is changing the composition of the ocean.

BTW, as far as this Ice Age speculation and hyperbole is concerned, when another 9999 scientist agree that another ice age is imminent I may start believing it. Right now I will believe the true science of the 10000 plus that say that anthropogenic climate change is occurring and effecting our planet.

"Science" has also just proclaimed that "biological sex has no basis in science". This from the publication Nature Research.

US proposal for defining gender has no basis in science

So excuse me if I think science is largely a bunch of political hooey.

hmmmm....~S~

Juvenile nonsense.

Please kiss my grits.

BTW, as far as this Ice Age speculation and hyperbole is concerned, when another 9999 scientist agree that another ice age is imminent I may start believing it. Right now I will believe the true science of the 10000 plus that say that anthropogenic climate change is occurring and effecting our planet.
Sun activity obviously affects Earth. There is nothing pointing to a coming "deep freeze".

Sweet sue is full of misinformation and should be ignored by anyone that favors reality or truth.

Sun activity obviously affects Earth. There is pointing to a coming "deep freeze".
I wrote there is truth to the Sun Spot activity affecting climate. But excuse my skepticism of a "deep freeze" because some climate change denialist say so.

hmmmm....~S~

Juvenile nonsense.

Here's how disingenuous this Internet BS is:

"I am perfectly capable of looking up this stuff on my own, but my lazy butt would rather sit here and harp on you for not doing it for me. Also, I win 10,000 Internet Warrior Points in the Sky Mall of Internet Warrior Games if I demand that you do all the work for me, and insist you don't have any credibility if you won't."

I don't play. Wheelie. :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back