Tesla gigafactory fAiL!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Cost NY taxpayers 750 million dollars!:ack-1::ack-1::wtf:

Building....which is enormous....barely functioning with a virtual skeleton crew. Talk about a mega swindle! The people were fleeced....ghey.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

My field has taken gigantic budget hits in this clown state. Folks with disabilities get hosed from millions needed for this service industry.
Is there one single climate crusader out there who gives a flying fuck about the severely disabled population I serve? Nope....nothing must stand in the way of the agenda.....FUCK the disabled folks!!

How does shit like this even happen? Too many sheep and too many human racists lobbying Albany. Doy.....

The good news is, the people on board with Trump....65 million strong.....will prevail over the progressive zombies.:flirtysmile4:. One way....or another s0ns!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Building....which is enormous....barely functioning with a virtual skeleton crew. Talk about a mega swindle! The people were fleeced....ghey.

My field has taken gigantic budget hits in this clown state. Folks with disabilities get hosed from millions needed for this service industry.
Is there one single climate crusader out there who gives a flying fuck about the severely disabled population I serve? Nope....nothing must stand in the way of the agenda.....FUCK the disabled folks!!

How does shit like this even happen? Too many sheep and too many human racists lobbying Albany. Doy.....

The good news is, the people on board with Trump....65 million strong.....will prevail over the progressive zombies.:flirtysmile4:. One way....or another s0ns!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

There are an estimated 252 million adults in the US (18 and over). So the 63 million who voted for Trump constitutes 25% of the population. Don't get carried away.

There are an estimated 252 million adults in the US (18 and over). So the 63 million who voted for Trump constitutes 25% of the population. Don't get carried away.

LOL...….a huge % of that doesn't even think about voting though. Sorry...….analysis fAiL. And 95% of them don't care about electric cars.

Oh my, another Tesla is going to fail thread. LOL I am sure that Elon Musk's feeling are so hurt. LOL

Actually, for those paying attention, Tesla threads are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down in here. Company is basically irrelevant for most of the world. I just like to rub salt in the wound...…...what can I say?:dunno::deal::deal:

LOL...….a huge % of that doesn't even think about voting though. Sorry...….analysis fAiL. And 95% of them don't care about electric cars.

I wasn't referring to the electric cars. Just the numbers for the numeric claims. And there has only been one time in the last 20 presidential elections that fewer than 50% of the voters turned out. Most of them have had 55% or more. And there is a segment of the voting public that is disillusioned with Trump. Add to that, a chunk of his votes were against Hillary, more then for Trump, and your claims are wishful thinking.

There is no way to predict the outcome of the 2020 election. But to make it sound like it is in the bag is simply not true.

Oh my, another Tesla is going to fail thread. LOL I am sure that Elon Musk's feeling are so hurt. LOL

Actually, for those paying attention, Tesla threads are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down in here. Company is basically irrelevant for most of the world. I just like to rub salt in the wound...…...what can I say?:dunno::deal::deal:

Cheering the failure of an American company, while foreign car makers continue to push more and more EVs out there. Got it.

Cheering the failure of an American company, while foreign car makers continue to push more and more EVs out there. Got it.

Oy

Lol....."more and more".....s0n, you not getting it. Go look at EV sales vs. conventional vehicle sales. Oh....best wire your jaw shut before doing so.:2up:

Forum List

Back