Early results in, Obama by a landslide

Did the lost Japanese sailor, who thinks that WWII is still on, get a vote?

tve15548-19650109-136.jpg

While the votes of the U.S. territory don't count, the tiny island, 6,000 miles away from California, has correctly predicted the presidential election since 1984.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The polls in Guam have closed and the results are in.

President Obama managed a big victory, garnering 72 percent of the votes. That's about 23,067 votes compared to 8,443 votes for Gov. Mitt Romney.

In Guam, 'Non-Binding Straw Poll' Gives Obama A Commanding Win - capradio.org

if they don't count, then there is no landslide for Obama, stupid bitch.

shaman lite has reading comprehension issues.

sad

thread title...
Early results in, Obama by a landslide

If the 'results' are not binding, then they don't actually count, and there is no landslide.

Dumb ass.

While the votes of the U.S. territory don't count, the tiny island, 6,000 miles away from California, has correctly predicted the presidential election since 1984.

President Obama managed a big victory, garnering 72 percent of the votes. That's about 23,067 votes compared to 8,443 votes for Gov. Mitt Romney.

Maybe there's something to it. I mean, they've predicted accurately since 1984...

Maybe there's something to it. I mean, they've predicted accurately since 1984...

Yeah..it does have that sorta canary in the coal mine effect..

:redface:

"Teach a man how to fish, he can feed himself for a life. Don't simply feed fish."- Paul "Rainman" Ryan

The Progressive left is taking this time honored feeling and are shredding it.

Their argument I believe is this.

Why be a dope and get up early in the morning to get some worms.
Why be a dope and invest in equipment.
Why be a dope and stand around in nasty weather.
Why take a chance that the fish are not biting.

Why take any chance when you can prove to government you don't have any fish in the
freezer.

Just stay home wait for that EBT card to come in the mail and you can get all the frozen
fish sticks you desire at the Super Market.

"Teach a man how to fish, he can feed himself for a life. Don't simply feed fish."- Paul "Rainman" Ryan

The Progressive left is taking this time honored feeling and are shredding it.

Their argument I believe is this.

Why be a dope and get up early in the morning to get some worms.
Why be a dope and invest in equipment.
Why be a dope and stand around in nasty weather.
Why take a chance that the fish are not biting.

Why take any chance when you can prove to government you don't have any fish in the
freezer.

Just stay home wait for that EBT card to come in the mail and you can get all the frozen
fish sticks you desire at the Super Market.

yeah, that's it all right. :thup:

Drudge headline of this moment says

EXIT POLLS: RACE TIGHT
R: NC, FL
O: OH, NH, PA, MI, NV
TOSS UP: VA, CO, IA

I hope it doesn't STAY that way. I think Romney is doing better in Ohio than that shit suggests.

But, it will be an interesting ride.

So far turnout data in the U.S. are indicating just the opposite and--again, so far--are suggesting a Romney win.

Democratic turnout is higher than expected, but not as high as Republican turnout, at least from what I have seen. It's going to be close. One camp or the other is going to have egg on their face when this thing finishes up, unless it does end up not being decided for a couple of months because it's really that close.

Right now Obama's up big because the non-workers have all voted.

Forum List

Back