Eagle Pass Video

Plants and animals occupying areas outside their native area, invasive species.

Human illegally entering another country without paperwork, diversity.

That's leftism for you.

Since Trump was the only one who supposedly cared about border control, why did he not do anything about it in 4 years, other than highly publicized "raids" on a couple employers and some token bullshit of a wall? No one has ever done anything about the border in my lifetime, Republican or Democrat.

Since Trump was the only one who supposedly cared about border control, why did he not do anything about it in 4 years, other than highly publicized "raids" on a couple employers and some token bullshit of a wall? No one has ever done anything about the border in my lifetime, Republican or Democrat.
That orange thing was the wall he built. What do you mean?

1703036081802.png

Water cannons...
At some point the prospect of worse than water cannons might get raised.

That’s not a hope. It’s a fear. But I doubt that an absolutely brain dead old fool like Potato has given it any thought.

He is not very good at considering consequences, unintended or readily foreseeable.

Trump instituted 'stay in Mexico' (which Biden rescinded), Biden left 60,000 in Mexico when he rescinded the 'stay in Mexico' policy.Trump started the wall Biden stopped the wall. Trump's directives made it harder for migrants to claim asylum, Biden restored the old asylum system that was letting anyone claim it. You are either a blithering, ignorant idiot or just a lying asshole.

Trump instituted 'stay in Mexico' (which Biden rescinded), Biden left 60,000 in Mexico when he rescinded the 'stay in Mexico' policy.Trump started the wall Biden stopped the wall. Trump's directives made it harder for migrants to claim asylum, Biden restored the old asylum system that was letting anyone claim it. You are either a blithering, ignorant idiot or just a lying asshole.
Those are all Trumpster, gateway pundit talking points, all of which you swallowed whole.

The evidence does not quite corroborate your story, but people like yourself don't need evidence, you are entirely fatih based, the kind that takes zero effort to fool. In other words, your typical cultist.

What about the remain in Mexico policy? Huge change. abolished catch and release.

What about the remain in Mexico policy? Huge change. abolished catch and release.
I make no effort to defend Biden, he has failed miserably on border control. But Trump accomplished next to nothing, and never made any effort at real border control, just tossed out red meat for people like the OP.

He put up a 1/4 mile of fence, which I believe ended up falling over, kind of like his Presidency.
You think you get away with that much BS you sack of human shheeat! You and your clan + all the closeted Obiden buffoons + pantyliner never-Trumpers own every death at the hands of. Illegals in murder, wrong way head on, fentynal OD.

you’re a complete lying arsejack who should be chained dragged and beaten you sick sack of forking manure. 1st on ever to go on ignore since 99’ is where your headed. Take your forking home O fags with you. You sick POS.

You think you get away with that much BS you sack of human shheeat! You and your clan + all the closeted Obiden buffoons + pantyliner never-Trumpers own every death at the hands of. Illegals in murder, wrong way head on, fentynal OD.

you’re a complete lying arsejack who should be chained dragged and beaten you sick sack of forking manure. 1st on ever to go on ignore since 99’ is where your headed. Take your forking home O fags with you. You sick POS.
Are you mad bro?

Forum List

Back