Eagle Pass Video

I make no effort to defend Biden, he has failed miserably on border control. But Trump accomplished next to nothing, and never made any effort at real border control, just tossed out red meat for people like the OP.
We'll disagree. The remain in Mexico policy was incredibly effective. Which is why Biden cancelled it, immediately.

Those are all Trumpster, gateway pundit talking points, all of which you swallowed whole.

The evidence does not quite corroborate your story, but people like yourself don't need evidence, you are entirely fatih based, the kind that takes zero effort to fool. In other words, your typical cultist.
No they are all fact. Prove me wrong or STFU.

Since Trump was the only one who supposedly cared about border control, why did he not do anything about it in 4 years, other than highly publicized "raids" on a couple employers and some token bullshit of a wall? No one has ever done anything about the border in my lifetime, Republican or Democrat.
Allow me to educate you. Trump was on the phone talking DIRECTLY to Obrador making that corrupt loser stop facilitating the invasion. Mexican military was active guarding their Southern border and intercepting caravans. He also figured out how to use Title 42 to reject many them. Ever heard of Remain In Mexico? Yeah Trump. Additionally and MOST importantly he sent loud, strong not nice messages all around the world that YOU ARE NOT WELCOME UNLESS YOU APPLY FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION.

That is why the average numbers were a few hundred to a thousand a day. What happened when Biden and Marxocrats took over? Ten thousand a day and INCREASING.

Open the border to hunting. Even bounty hunting.
That's what they want. They're Marxists and they have infiltrated the Democrat party, just like they have done in other places in the world and failed miserably. They don't want any wall to stop them from taking over in the chaos that will most likely ensue, but, you can bet that once they take over, you will be walled IN.

Forum List

Back