Each according to his ability, to each according to his need

Matthew 25:15

This was parable was to show that God expects us to make something of ourselves with the "talents" he gave us.

That way we can help others OURSELVES, rather than have the gov't take it and disperse it to whom they see fit.

Personally I think the gov't takes more and more from those who have something to give, and that leaves nothing for us, the taxpayers, to give. Frankly, its disheartening....
So... Jesus was wrong to hand out fishes and loaves and heal people with preexisting conditions?

The Christian Utopia is a theocratic dictatorship featuring total repression of all dissent. The Christian philosophy is naturally antagonistic to liberty and democracy.

Why is it so difficult for some people to see the difference between individual actions and government actions? Between voluntary and enforced action?

Communism is the devil's religion because it decieve the people who don't understand what the Lord's trying to teach by immitating it just enough and then throwing in enough to destroy ones soul.

Charity can never be born out of the barrel of a gun or from the clang of a prison cell door. Only theft.

Why is it so difficult for some people to see the difference between individual actions and government actions? Between voluntary and enforced action?

Communism is the devil's religion because it decieve the people who don't understand what the Lord's trying to teach by immitating it just enough and then throwing in enough to destroy ones soul.
When a rich man approached Jesus and asked him what he needed to do to be saved, Jesus told him to give away everything and follow him.

He didn't take the man's possessions and force him to follow. He asked him to voluntarily give it up.

The man chose to keep his wealth. Chose. Christ didn't force him to give it away to the poor... like communism and all it's collectivist ilk do.

Nothing says "Christianity is a peaceful religion" like christians denying Christs words.

Romans 13 (New International Version, ©2010)

Romans 13
Submission to Governing Authorities

1 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.
6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. 7 Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

Nothing says "Christianity is a peaceful religion" like christians denying Christs words.
I'm still wondering how that makes any sense.
It only does to those who hate Christianity.
You might be right. I'm still trying to figure that one out and coming up with nothing but nonsense.

So, one figures that the point of his/her post is that 'christians [sic] denying Christ's [sic]' words would make Christianity non-peaceful? That's wharrggbbll to me.

I'm still wondering how that makes any sense.

Sounds like your normal state :lol:
Aside from your inane attempt at idiotic ad hominen, perhaps you could explain your comment.

Sure. I'm always willing to help the cognitively challenged

Jesus Christ was a man who preached peace (or so they say). Christians who reject Christs' message of peace demonstrate that christianity does not promote peace; it promotes strife.

That's why christians have killed so many other christians, and continue to do so

Sounds like your normal state :lol:
Aside from your inane attempt at idiotic ad hominen, perhaps you could explain your comment.

Jesus Christ was a man who preached peace (or so they say). Christians who reject Christs' message of peace demonstrate that christianity does not promote peace; it promotes strife.

That's why christians have killed so many other christians, and continue to do so
Again, aside from you lame attempts at ad hominem and the non sequiturs, it still makes no sense. Perhaps if you looked at the definition of Christian (one who professes belief in the teachings of Jesus Christ - Merriam-Webster), you might see the nonsense in your post.

But, I'm not so sure about your seeing that with your posting close to nothing but logical fallacies.

Last edited:
To say Marx failed is to say Christianity failed. Yet, both are still here.

Marx and Jesus (the Bible)

Matthew 25:15 And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to each according to his ability. And he went abroad at once.

Acts 2:45 And they sold their possessions and goods and distributed them to all, according as anyone had need.

Acts 4:32-35 And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common. And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all. Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, and laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his need - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You should read the parable:

The Parable of the Talents

14“For it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants [3] and entrusted to them his property.

15 To one he gave five talents, [4] to another two, to another one, to each according to his ability. Then he went away.

16 He who had received the five talents went at once and traded with them, and he made five talents more.

17 So also he who had the two talents made two talents more.

18 But he who had received the one talent went and dug in the ground and hid his master's money.

19 Now after a long time the master of those servants came and settled accounts with them.

20 And he who had received the five talents came forward, bringing five talents more, saying, ‘Master, you delivered to me five talents; here I have made five talents more.’

21 His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant. [5] You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.’

22 And he also who had the two talents came forward, saying, ‘Master, you delivered to me two talents; here I have made two talents more.’

23 His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.’

24 He also who had received the one talent came forward, saying, ‘Master, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you did not sow, and gathering where you scattered no seed,

25 so I was afraid, and I went and hid your talent in the ground. Here you have what is yours.’

26 But his master answered him, ‘You wicked and slothful servant! You knew that I reap where I have not sown and gather where I scattered no seed?

27 Then you ought to have invested my money with the bankers, and at my coming I should have received what was my own with interest.

28 So take the talent from him and give it to him who has the ten talents.

29 For to everyone who has will more be given, and he will have an abundance. But from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away.

30 And cast the worthless servant into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

Again, aside from you lame attempts at ad hominem and the non sequiturs, it still makes no sense. Perhaps if you looked at the definition of Christian (one who professes belief in the teachings of Jesus Christ - Merriam-Webster), you might see the nonsense in your post.

But, I'm not so sure about your seeing that with your posting close to nothing but logical fallacies.

I'm not surprised at your inability to understand simple concepts. Christians are not known for their intelligence.

And many christians "profess" a belief in Christs' teachings, but this thread proves that those same christians will not hesitate to ignore said teachings.

Forum List

Back