E-Mail Heard 'Round the World

Whenever you believe you've swerved into reason, you be sure and let us all know, rdouche. :rofl:

-----So you defend this?:

"The lesson is that she's not allowed to even THINK that it might be POSSIBLE, that black people are genetically predisposed to being less intelligent than white people.

That folks, is classic thought control. Period."

-----Figures.

If you disagree with it, how about a reasoned rebuttal?

I guess I'm just asking too much. :lol:

Because there is nothing there to reason with. We know through mapped genetics that we ALL came from "black people". Ok, so I will go ahead and state the obvious, that means we all share the same genetics. And yes, "it's just that simple".

-----So you defend this?:

"The lesson is that she's not allowed to even THINK that it might be POSSIBLE, that black people are genetically predisposed to being less intelligent than white people.

That folks, is classic thought control. Period."

-----Figures.

If you disagree with it, how about a reasoned rebuttal?

I guess I'm just asking too much. :lol:

Because there is nothing there to reason with. We know through mapped genetics that we ALL came from "black people". Ok, so I will go ahead and state the obvious, that means we all share the same genetics. And yes, "it's just that simple".

^^Wow, everyone's DNA is exactly the same according to this tardo^^

I guess all DNA evidence should be thrown out of court because we are all the same person. :rofl:

And of course none of this side discussion has anything to do with the FACT that the writer of the email is being vilified simply for thinking something.

And you say that's not thought control.

Last edited:
Here's the thing... Guys like Al Sharpton can spit out any racist opinions they want and get away with very few attacks. People make opinions based on facts and get slammed. I am quite sure this person did not intend any ill will toward anyone but was only making opinions in an educated manner. Young people are being indoctrinated by fear.
Are you serious? Sharpton is repeatedly attacked.

btw, she didn't base her opinion on facts. And while she's entitled to her opinion, she sounds too stupid to be a lawyer.

Regarding the OP,

This certainly is an attack on free speach.
'Black intellectual inferiority' is an easy myth to refute...
Why are such draconian measures taken to squelch an opinion that is so easy to debunk with reasoned debate?

We know through mapped genetics that we ALL came from "black people". Ok, so I will go ahead and state the obvious, that means we all share the same genetics. And yes, "it's just that simple".

There is a mounting pile of evidence that proves the "out of Africa" theory is incorrect.
It is only in the Lysenkoistic environment of the West that "Out of Africa" theory is even preached as gospel tuth any longer. Kind of like how we are all supposed to believe that their is no such thing as 'race', not because of facts, but because elitists want there to only be one 'race'.

Though most scholars in the field will probably accept the possibility of interbreeding, he said, a significant number will probably not.

The more ardent exponents of the out-of-Africa hypothesis of modern human origins may be holdouts. They have argued that early modern humans all emerged from Africa and wiped out the Neanderthal population in Europe. Whether the relationship was fraternal or genocidal has been much debated. But many have argued that the two groups were distinct, with humans displacing and probably slaughtering their rivals.

Dr. Chris Stringer, an expert on Neanderthals at the Museum of Natural History in London, who is a leader of the out-of-Africa forces, said that he was willing to consider the Portuguese findings with an open mind. He told The Associated Press that the current evidence was not sufficient to convince him of Dr. Trinkhaus's hybrid interpretation.

An alternative theory, known as regional continuity, holds that the earliest human ancestors arose in Africa and spread around the world more than a million years ago. Modern humans then emerged in different regions through separate evolution and interbreeding. A leading advocate of this theory is Dr. Milford Wolpoff, a paleontologist at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.

"This find should be devastating to the out-of-Africa people," Dr. Wolpoff said. "It shows their theory doesn't work, at least in Europe. And it shows that fundamentally, Neanderthals are the same species we are and they contributed their genes to European ancestry."

Human-Neanderthal Hybrid?
Ancient skull fills blank for evolutionary theory -- china.org.cn
New Skull from Romania Points to an Interbreeding with Neanderthals - The skull bears mixed traits - Softpedia

Regardless of the politically driven falsehoods of the "Out of Africa" theory, the assertation of "we are all black" is simply ridiculous. To say something like that is akin to stating that 'blacks' have ceased evolving for 50,000 years, while Eurasian populations have continued. Are you seriously suggesting that 'blacks' are less evolved than Eurasians?

The fact is that 'black' features (hair, skin, prognathism, etc.) is just as much of a mutation/evolution as 'white' or Asian features from the origin populations.

Last edited:
There is no "thoughtful" discussion here. Saying blacks are "less intelligent" is like saying they are genetically disposed to being good "basketball" players.

Considering that only 6% of scientists are Republican and only 9% are conservative, it's like saying "Republicans are genetically disposed to being stupid". Perhaps it's the inbreeding?

As far as "Harvard", remember, George Bush graduated from there so how hard could it be?

A message heard by everyone but only believed by "morons".

She never stated that blacks are less intelligent. Obviously you are the one lacking intelligence.

Saying that blacks are less intelligent is like saying that 9-11 was an inside job. Both are obvious facts but represent opinions that aren't sanctioned by the Jewish elite.

They finally got everything exactly the way they wanted it. Zionists issuing orders on top, Black president in the middle executing them and White people paying the bills.

It's not that Zionists love blacks, it's that they hate whites - that's the real reason we have a black president. Jewish Zionists made white people love blacks just so they could laugh at our stupid asses.

Bravo ! :clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back