E J Carroll Already Counting Her Money......But She Won't See A Penny Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
See the man next to Carroll?
That is her husband John Johnson who anchored Channel 7 Eyewitness news in NY for decades. Publicity Hound Trump had met them several times.

As to “Not his type”, Trump thought she was beautiful enough to be his wife.

The Jury had to decide who to believe
Trump lying in court made it easy
/——/ Trump is a master salesman. He complements women. I guess you have no experience in that.

Is she your type?
Yes.

1706747256142.png

1706747330329.png

1706747381126.png

1706747476588.png

When Rachel Maddow had E. Jean Carroll and her two lawyers on, I was in awe and almost had tears in my eyes listening to Rachel do the expanded history on E. Jean Carroll's life. That was really something. She was a hell of a woman - and still is!

Last edited:
Now that she has temporarily won her case, no doubt you would love her money.
You're not in my league, punk. You asked a question and I answered it. You're not man enough to accept that, agree or disagree. You just troll and change the subject, so you can fuck off.

She better use the money for all the bodyguards she is going to need. Not recommended that she walks down the street alone. :)
Trump`s goons also have Georgia election officials in hiding.
Who has Trump shot?
No one. Who has he gotten killed? Ashley Babbitt is one and the armed nutjob who walked into the FBI seeking vengeance for the search at Mar-a-Lardo is another. Stewart (I shot my eye out) Rhodes wasn`t shot but he`s doing 18 years in the slammer while Mango Mussolini is playing 18 holes. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump`s goons also have Georgia election officials in hiding.

No one. Who has he gotten killed? Ashley Babbitt is one and the armed nutjob who walked into the FBI seeking vengeance for the search at Mar-a-Lardo is another. Stewart (I shot my eye out) Rhodes wasn`t shot but he`s doing 18 years in the slammer while Mango Mussolini is playing 18 holes. :auiqs.jpg:
These convictions remind me of how things were under Stalin and also by Hitler. Who pulled the trigger and killed Ashli Babbitt?

You're not in my league, punk. You asked a question and I answered it. You're not man enough to accept that, agree or disagree. You just troll and change the subject, so you can fuck off.
Now I know how it is to talk to a White Supremacist. Why not stop now?

Trump also sneered that she is “Not his type”

View attachment 895876

When shown this picture and asked who that woman was, Trump replied……My wife Marla

Showing that he had indeed met E Jean Carroll and that he considered her attractive enough to confuse with his wife.
Is she the woman laughing with Trump? She was not raped by Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back