E J Carroll Already Counting Her Money......But She Won't See A Penny Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
ClownVision.jpg

They did just make a fool out of the DOJ, didn't they. Even if they call it a joke. They got something without proof. What a buncha fools to give creepsisters someone else's wealth who earned it the hard way--day by day hard work, making their businesses a starting point for making other American businesses prosper, as in a Convention area in a hotel for business meetings. Business meetings prosper profits and extend benefits for the American people who get something nice for the money they spend on products offered to them by businesses who make it their business to make life better for the American people. It's how free enterprise works.

There are factions who want communism for this country, which means they can detain someone who prospers others for life in a prison cell, or even a trip for the gallows if they make their communist leaders unpopular in any way, shape or form. Do we have to go through the torture of what a communist country is before we lose every last human right guaranteed to us in the Constitution of the United States of America? I hope not.

They did just make a fool out of the DOJ, didn't they. Even if they call it a joke. They got something without proof. What a buncha fools to give creepsisters someone else's wealth who earned it the hard way--day by day hard work, making their businesses a starting point for making other American businesses prosper, as in a Convention area in a hotel for business meetings. Business meetings prosper profits and extend benefits for the American people who get something nice for the money they spend on products offered to them by businesses who make it their business to make life better for the American people. It's how free enterprise works.

There are factions who want communism for this country, which means they can detain someone who prospers others for life in a prison cell, or even a trip for the gallows if they make their communist leaders unpopular in any way, shape or form. Do we have to go through the torture of what a communist country is before we lose every last human right guaranteed to us in the Constitution of the United States of America? I hope not.
Relax. We`ll always have the right to shoot up a classroom or a spouse.

Well, sometimes somebody makes a fool out of the DOJ. In this case, it was the DOJ itself who got lax on proof. What proof? DNA from panties? A police report the 30 or 40 years ago this alleged affair took place? What proof did this braggarta have that this wasn't about a bad love affair that went sour instead of a ruthless rape? Where's the proof? Is there a police report? Was there evidence from DNA from a certified hospital? Where the hell is the proof? Say-so? What a sorry state of affairs. I hear women saying that any woman who claims they were raped is right. Oh, yeah? What a way to make a living. :cranky:

I don't like this shit.

That jury was filled with Trump haters.
Not necessarily. Some may have been, but lawyers can make a love affair that went wrong for someone 5, 10, 20 or 30 years ago seem to be rape, when it is just a revenge against someone who became wealthy or a get-rich quick schema that was ignored by very clever lawyers. I hope Congress will lay down a law that requires judges to have absolute DNA proof from a certified hospital or physician's office that proved the next day that a rape took place. Otherwise, it's just justifying revenge for a love affair gone bad. It also could be a method of getting money years later when someone hatches a little tale about something that never happened. Rachel Madcow didn't help the truth be told.

Rapes are very serious crime. If they're not apprehended on the spot, the victim is to blame for the next rape that happens. 10, 20 , or 30 years ago? Meh. Victims of rape have a responsibility to their fellow women to visit a hospital for DNA of the rapist, and then a claim filed to the police office as to the details, within 24 hours after she escaped from the rapist' unsavory event. Otherwise, he will just do it again to somebody else who is female. I don't take rape lightly, it's a horror. But a year or more later? That ain't rape, that's revenge, and the possibility of another woman getting raped by the same person? Only if he is a serial rapist, and yes, they do exist, and yes, it can be stopped, but only if the victim let's her rape be known early-on. It can be said that if a woman doesn't claim her rape right away, she is creating a serial rapist who thinks nobody will ever know of his crimes. That's a human responsibility if the woman wants to make sure no other woman will be bothered with what she experienced. Telling about it after the guy makes a fortune? That's an obscene horror of potential greed for anybody who gets away with it..

Last edited:
she will see it all plus interest....dumbass trump already paid 5 million and still could not shut the fuck up
She's doing it for the money.

Which is why her rape claims are highly suspect. It's just a scam. A grift.

Her lawyers are getting rich off of suing Trump. The one on the left has worked with the judge in these cases for years.

I doubt she'll see a penny of it.

That original 5 million hasn't been paid...it's under appeal. As will the 83 million be under appeal.

The original $5M has been placed in an appearance bond of $5.5M which is required before an appeal can proceed. Basically an escrow account with court oversight.

The second verdict will also have to be paid into a similar appearance bond account for the amount plus expected legal expenses, so $83M would likely need to be an $85M (or there about) bond before an appeal can proceed.
So ya, the verdict has been paid into the escrow account, Carroll hasn't received it though.

WW

Why are you defending this MONSTER???? He admits to raping women and still you vote for him.

SHAME ON YOU!!!

Well, sometimes somebody makes a fool out of the DOJ. In this case, it was the DOJ itself who got lax on proof. What proof? DNA from panties? A police report the 30 or 40 years ago this alleged affair took place? What proof did this braggarta have that this wasn't about a bad love affair that went sour instead of a ruthless rape? Where's the proof? Is there a police report? Was there evidence from DNA from a certified hospital? Where the hell is the proof? Say-so? What a sorry state of affairs. I hear women saying that any woman who claims they were raped is right. Oh, yeah? What a way to make a living. :cranky:

I don't like this shit.
Why are you talking about the DoJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back