Duval Patrick just said "Romney did a terrific job at creating wealth" on MTP

And it has been bandied about that Obama MAY drop Biden...He had better hurry though...the longer he waits? The more it will be seen as political and disingenuous because he knows he's losing.
You vastly underestimate Joe Biden's political skills, people skills, and crowd skills. He is a master attack dog when needed to be, and has more charisma than Romney or whomever he picks as a running mate. He also is an encyclopedia of knowledge about foreign policy and the workings of the Senate.

Wingnuts constantly try to paint him as the Left's version of BOOOOSH, but Biden is no idiot puppet.

Political Skills =Gaff? Really?

Boooosh? Really?

I won't stop you from your melt-away.

*Continue*
Which so-called gaffes of Biden's has seriously damaged him, or the President?

While you're trying to come up with any, focus on the gaffes that destroyed Palin's chances of ever being taken seriously.

:)

Mass. Gov. Patrick: Romney record on jobs was

“When Gov. Romney was governor of Massachusetts incomes were declining in Massachusetts while they were increasing across the country,” Patrick said on NBC’s Meet the Press. “We were behind 47 or 46 other states in Massachusetts in job creation at a time when the economy was relatively growing.”

“Gov. Romney was following a trend of relatively good economic conditions in the country at a time very different from now where President Obama has turned that trend, has bucked that trend and we're getting job creation where we were getting job loss,” he added comparing the two records.

And they had 4.7% unemployment. What's Obama's UE number? :eusa_whistle:

Again, context. What was the state of the economy when Romney was gov of MA compared to the state of the economy in 2008?

Fair point.

Obama has had time to change things though.

HERE is your CONTEXT...

Thank Me...enjoy the link lazy ass.

Thanks, I found my own.
MA Gov.: Bain Taught Romney to Create Wealth, Not Jobs - By Katrina Trinko - The Corner - National Review Online

Romney, Patrick said, had “had a terrific career creating wealth” at Bain but “there is very little evidence, either in the public or private sectors, that he created jobs.”

He wasn't complimenting Romney like the OP implied. Context matters.
Which I pointed out in post #33.

This should teach everybody not to click on threads started by retards.

If I'm a retard what does that make you for clicking on the thread anyways?

You vastly underestimate Joe Biden's political skills, people skills, and crowd skills. He is a master attack dog when needed to be, and has more charisma than Romney or whomever he picks as a running mate. He also is an encyclopedia of knowledge about foreign policy and the workings of the Senate.

Wingnuts constantly try to paint him as the Left's version of BOOOOSH, but Biden is no idiot puppet.

Political Skills =Gaff? Really?

Boooosh? Really?

I won't stop you from your melt-away.

*Continue*
Which so-called gaffes of Biden's has seriously damaged him, or the President?

While you're trying to come up with any, focus on the gaffes that destroyed Palin's chances of ever being taken seriously.

:)
I can't help it if you belive there's nothing to it...and defer to Palin.

But focus was NEVER your strong suit was it Dougie?

The thousands upon thousands of people who's jobs were saved or created as a result of Brains influx of money would disagree with you.

And since when is "He had a terrific career" not a compliment?

Romney, Patrick said, had “had a terrific career creating wealth” at Bain but “there is very little evidence, either in the public or private sectors, that he created jobs.”

The last sentence conflicts with the byproduct of bains company goal.

It also conflicts with the premise of your thread :eusa_whistle:

HERE is your CONTEXT...

Thank Me...enjoy the link lazy ass.

Thanks, I found my own.
MA Gov.: Bain Taught Romney to Create Wealth, Not Jobs - By Katrina Trinko - The Corner - National Review Online

He wasn't complimenting Romney like the OP implied. Context matters.

His OP wasn't enough? Typical deflection.

*ASSHOLE*

Go have another drink

You buying? If so I'm in. I'll have a Samuel Adams Summer Ale. It's a seasonal only beer. Dunno why since its so good.

Yeah, that's a good one. I'm fond of the medium to light bodied beers. On a hot day, Leinenkugel Summer Shandy (beer with lemonade) is quite refreshing.

A lot of my friends like Fat Tire but its just too thick and rich for me.

Never heard of it; but if it's like Guinness, I would agree with you. I'll drink it, but I prefer the lighter bodied beers.

Obama's line of attack against Romney is being destroyed daily by his own side. Hell Clinton just the other day called Romney's career "stellar".

Time to hit that reset button again Obama :)

How much did Romney help you? You know if he wins, he's going to cut your food stamps and disability. Moms not going to let you sleep on the living room floor in an old sleeping bag forever. Besides, the trailer is getting awfully crowded.

Forum List

Back