Duval Patrick just said "Romney did a terrific job at creating wealth" on MTP

Its true. He created a lot of wealth and hundreds of thousands of jobs. Some of his ventures failed and people lost their jobs. That's life and risk.

How did he do creating jobs as governor of Massachusetts?

By the time he left office, MA was ranked 47th in the nation. Two places worse than when he took office. Trust me, they don't want to talk about it.

Democraps that want a future after the coming election are trying to get away from Obamination. They also like political donations from Bain, etc too.

These smaller Democraps don't have the uber rich liberals supporting them like Obamination. He will be financially supported the rest of his life by Soros and other goons, even when whipped in the election.

Democraps that want a future after the coming election are trying to get away from Obamination. They also like political donations from Bain, etc too.

These smaller Democraps don't have the uber rich liberals supporting them like Obamination. He will be financially supported the rest of his life by Soros and other goons, even when whipped in the election.

I'd like to see that bastard Soros BANNED from ever entering the United States for the damage he's done.

Yupper! He got the unemployment rate down to 4.7 which is considered near full employment. When damn near everyone has a job, you don't need to be out there "creating" more jobs.

As a result your "job creating" figures drop and you end up 47th in "job creation."

Simple math, dude.

And you might also want to be aware that he brought unemployment down from around 5.5% - hardly a figure that screams CRISIS.

Perspective also matters, dude.

It will be on again in a couple hours. Feel free to watch it for yourself.

So, you can't give me the context?

HERE is your CONTEXT...

Thank Me...enjoy the link lazy ass.

Thanks, I found my own.
MA Gov.: Bain Taught Romney to Create Wealth, Not Jobs - By Katrina Trinko - The Corner - National Review Online

Romney, Patrick said, had “had a terrific career creating wealth” at Bain but “there is very little evidence, either in the public or private sectors, that he created jobs.”

He wasn't complimenting Romney like the OP implied. Context matters.

Mass. Gov. Patrick: Romney record on jobs was

“When Gov. Romney was governor of Massachusetts incomes were declining in Massachusetts while they were increasing across the country,” Patrick said on NBC’s Meet the Press. “We were behind 47 or 46 other states in Massachusetts in job creation at a time when the economy was relatively growing.”

“Gov. Romney was following a trend of relatively good economic conditions in the country at a time very different from now where President Obama has turned that trend, has bucked that trend and we're getting job creation where we were getting job loss,” he added comparing the two records.

HERE is your CONTEXT...

Thanks, I found my own.
MA Gov.: Bain Taught Romney to Create Wealth, Not Jobs - By Katrina Trinko - The Corner - National Review Online

Romney, Patrick said, had “had a terrific career creating wealth” at Bain but “there is very little evidence, either in the public or private sectors, that he created jobs.”

The thousands upon thousands of people who's jobs were saved or created as a result of Brains influx of money would disagree with you.

And since when is "He had a terrific career" not a compliment?

“When Gov. Romney was governor of Massachusetts incomes were declining in Massachusetts while they were increasing across the country,” Patrick said on NBC’s Meet the Press. “We were behind 47 or 46 other states in Massachusetts in job creation at a time when the economy was relatively growing.”

“Gov. Romney was following a trend of relatively good economic conditions in the country at a time very different from now where President Obama has turned that trend, has bucked that trend and we're getting job creation where we were getting job loss,” he added comparing the two records.

And they had 4.7% unemployment. What's Obama's UE number? :eusa_whistle:

H*ll what's Illinois UE number?? Somewhere around 9%.

So even with a 4.7 rate, he still created some jobs.......at least more than 3 other states. :)

Again, context. What was the state of the economy when Romney was gov of MA compared to the state of the economy in 2008?

Obama's line of attack against Romney is being destroyed daily by his own side. Hell Clinton just the other day called Romney's career "stellar".

Time to hit that reset button again Obama :)

Go look at the Drudge front page right now...

Lol

'The president who started off with such dazzle now seems incapable of stimulating either the economy or the voters. His campaign is offering Obama 2012 car magnets for a donation of $10; cat collars reading “I Meow for Michelle” for $12; an Obama grill spatula for $40, and discounted hoodies and T-shirts. How the mighty have fallen.'

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/03/opinion/sunday/dowd-dreaming-of-a-superhero.html?_r=1&ref=opinion

:lol::lol::lol:

HERE is your CONTEXT...

Thanks, I found my own.

The thousands upon thousands of people who's jobs were saved or created as a result of Brains influx of money would disagree with you.

Thanks, I found my own.

The last sentence conflicts with the byproduct of bains company goal.

HERE is your CONTEXT...

Thanks, I found my own.

His OP wasn't enough? Typical deflection.

*ASSHOLE*

The last sentence conflicts with the byproduct of bains company goal.

And ONE word...let us see if Mr. Smartass can pick up on it?

Of course he does. But at the same time, if a Pub wins, Hillary won't be having that easy a time in 2016 unless Romney falls on his arse. She will also be 69 yrs old.

I seriously question she will run.

But I'm not averse to the idea that Bill doesn't relish some payback for the treatment they rec'd from Obama in '08.

Clinton is also not stupid. While he may not relish the idea of a Pub in office, I strongly suspect he can read the political tea leaves as well as anyone so he KNOWS this country is in deep trouble and he KNOWS Romney has a far better chance of plugging the holes in the dike than does O.

And it has been bandied about that Obama MAY drop Biden...He had better hurry though...the longer he waits? The more it will be seen as political and disingenuous because he knows he's losing.
You vastly underestimate Joe Biden's political skills, people skills, and crowd skills. He is a master attack dog when needed to be, and has more charisma than Romney or whomever he picks as a running mate. He also is an encyclopedia of knowledge about foreign policy and the workings of the Senate.

Wingnuts constantly try to paint him as the Left's version of BOOOOSH, but Biden is no idiot puppet.

HERE is your CONTEXT...

Thanks, I found my own.

Which I pointed out in post #33.

This should teach everybody not to click on threads started by retards.

Of course he does. But at the same time, if a Pub wins, Hillary won't be having that easy a time in 2016 unless Romney falls on his arse. She will also be 69 yrs old.

I seriously question she will run.

But I'm not averse to the idea that Bill doesn't relish some payback for the treatment they rec'd from Obama in '08.

Clinton is also not stupid. While he may not relish the idea of a Pub in office, I strongly suspect he can read the political tea leaves as well as anyone so he KNOWS this country is in deep trouble and he KNOWS Romney has a far better chance of plugging the holes in the dike than does O.

And it has been bandied about that Obama MAY drop Biden...He had better hurry though...the longer he waits? The more it will be seen as political and disingenuous because he knows he's losing.
You vastly underestimate Joe Biden's political skills, people skills, and crowd skills. He is a master attack dog when needed to be, and has more charisma than Romney or whomever he picks as a running mate. He also is an encyclopedia of knowledge about foreign policy and the workings of the Senate.

Wingnuts constantly try to paint him as the Left's version of BOOOOSH, but Biden is no idiot puppet.

Political Skills =Gaff? Really?

Boooosh? Really?

I won't stop you from your melt-away.

*Continue*

Forum List

Back