Duval Patrick just said "Romney did a terrific job at creating wealth" on MTP

My GAWD!

Maureen Dowd??

That is one huge killer article!

On occasion we all expect to see a previously supportive member of the media turn on his "own" But in the past few weeks we're seeing a horde of liberal turncoats, everywhere from Bill Clinton down to Maureen.

Are we witnessing the beginnings of a steamroller from hell or is this just a brief interlude by anxious Dems?

Even rats know when it's time to vacate a sinking ship.

Wealth for a couple of people is not good paying jobs for America. Republicans only care about a very few. Everyone else? Fuck 'em. Let them die.

Its true. He created a lot of wealth and hundreds of thousands of jobs. Some of his ventures failed and people lost their jobs. That's life and risk.

Yea, well most of Obama's ventures failed and they were financed with taxpayer $. Where are those 5 million green collar jobs he promised??
Out Of Work: When they voted for Barack Obama in 2008, some Americans believed his promise of a green economy bursting with jobs. Some still do. Unfortunately, there's this little matter of reality.

While campaigning four years ago, Sen. Barack Obama promised that a $150 billion in government spending on renewable energy projects would create 5 million green-collar jobs over 10 years. Near the end of this administration's first year in office, Vice President Joe Biden promised 722,000 green jobs would be generated by the stimulus. A green-jobs czar was even appointed.

Despite Promises Of A Job-Creating Green Economy, Obama's Green Jobs Have Not Materialized - Investors.com

Romney is a job creator and Obama is a jobs buster!!

There are none that O created. His green energy plans are nothing but laundering techniques for monies back to his campaign. Look how many have failed. If green energy ie wind, solar, geo, was the answer and there was demand, private companies would be moving forward on this. They're not, other than on a supplemental type basis.

Wealth for a couple of people is not good paying jobs for America. Republicans only care about a very few. Everyone else? Fuck 'em. Let them die.

Crap, I almost forgot to feed you your daily dose of negged. Thanks for reminding me. Such a dilligent troll needs to be fed.

A lot of your own party members are now coming out in favor of wealth creation and saying that Bain is/was a respectable company. I sure wouldn't want the distinction of a party going against the creation of wealth and success. O is backing himself into a precarious position.

Its true. He created a lot of wealth and hundreds of thousands of jobs. Some of his ventures failed and people lost their jobs. That's life and risk.

Yea, well most of Obama's ventures failed and they were financed with taxpayer $. Where are those 5 million green collar jobs he promised??
Out Of Work: When they voted for Barack Obama in 2008, some Americans believed his promise of a green economy bursting with jobs. Some still do. Unfortunately, there's this little matter of reality.

While campaigning four years ago, Sen. Barack Obama promised that a $150 billion in government spending on renewable energy projects would create 5 million green-collar jobs over 10 years. Near the end of this administration's first year in office, Vice President Joe Biden promised 722,000 green jobs would be generated by the stimulus. A green-jobs czar was even appointed.

Despite Promises Of A Job-Creating Green Economy, Obama's Green Jobs Have Not Materialized - Investors.com

There are none that O created. His green energy plans are nothing but laundering techniques for monies back to his campaign. Look how many have failed. If green energy ie wind, solar, geo, was the answer and there was demand, private companies would be moving forward on this. They're not, other than on a supplemental type basis.

Obama continues to demonstrate he is the master of success at what he told us in '08 he was against.

Imagine that? ;)

Ah, yes! And is that why Clinton said that Romney had a sterling career? Because he only created wealth?

You mean Clinton, the closet Capitalist??

Hmmmmmm :)

Obama continues to demonstrate he is the master of success at what he told us in '08 he was against.

Imagine that? ;)

Like a weed swaying in the breeze.

Ah, yes! And is that why Clinton said that Romney had a sterling career? Because he only created wealth?

You mean Clinton, the closet Capitalist??

Hmmmmmm :)

As Clinton appears to be applauding Romney? I'd hold any of his observations/comments at arm's length and suspect him for the snake he is.

It's already known he wants back in the WhiteHouse...

Read an article earlier about the Dole/Clinton race where the Pubs about this time of year concluded Dole was going to lose so they did a CYA and started working with Clinton to get some bi-partisan bills passed with Clinton getting credit, of course.

This was enough to sink Dole completely.

This appears it might be reverse psychology since it's obvious Pubs aren't going to play nice in Congress with Obama.

If these verbal attacks continue from the prominent libs, you will see Obama dying a slow death from a thousand nicks...................death from internal bleeding.

Of course he does. But at the same time, if a Pub wins, Hillary won't be having that easy a time in 2016 unless Romney falls on his arse. She will also be 69 yrs old.

I seriously question she will run.

But I'm not averse to the idea that Bill doesn't relish some payback for the treatment they rec'd from Obama in '08.

Clinton is also not stupid. While he may not relish the idea of a Pub in office, I strongly suspect he can read the political tea leaves as well as anyone so he KNOWS this country is in deep trouble and he KNOWS Romney has a far better chance of plugging the holes in the dike than does O.

Duval Patrick just said "Romney did a terrific job at creating wealth" on MTP

Obama's line of attack against Romney is being destroyed daily by his own side. Hell Clinton just the other day called Romney's career "stellar".

Time to hit that reset button again Obama :)

Fool. That is exactly the line of attack from Obama:

Romney is great at creating WEALTH for his clients and himself.

Romney sucks at creating JOBS.

Of course he does. But at the same time, if a Pub wins, Hillary won't be having that easy a time in 2016 unless Romney falls on his arse. She will also be 69 yrs old.

I seriously question she will run.

But I'm not averse to the idea that Bill doesn't relish some payback for the treatment they rec'd from Obama in '08.

Clinton is also not stupid. While he may not relish the idea of a Pub in office, I strongly suspect he can read the political tea leaves as well as anyone so he KNOWS this country is in deep trouble and he KNOWS Romney has a far better chance of plugging the holes in the dike than does O.

And it has been bandied about that Obama MAY drop Biden...He had better hurry though...the longer he waits? The more it will be seen as political and disingenuous because he knows he's losing.

Yeah, that's a media bandy though. I've not heard anyone come up with any real evidence to support that idea. I label that speculation on the media's part to fill empty space on a slow day.

Besides, which Dem idiot do you think would even consider running with O?

I've occasionally had the notion that Biden deliberately creates these gaffes, praying Obama will kick him off the ticket.

Poor Joe! Not a happy camper. And no matter what you think about him, he really has always been a likeable dude.

Yeah, that's a media bandy though. I've not heard anyone come up with any real evidence to support that idea. I label that speculation on the media's part to fill empty space on a slow day.

Besides, which Dem idiot do you think would even consider running with O?

I've occasionally had the notion that Biden deliberately creates these gaffes, praying Obama will kick him off the ticket.

Poor Joe! Not a happy camper. And no matter what you think about him, he really has always been a likeable dude.

Fair enough but he should have retired years ago.

Forum List

Back