Durham 3 Year Investigation Convened

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Looks like it's over with nothing to prove.

That's it. Nothing to see here.

"The Durham probe into the federal government's investigation of the 2016 Trump campaign's contacts with Russian agents is ending with a whimper"

"The New York Times reports that the grand jury convened by prosecutor John Durham to hear evidence has expired, and sources tell the paper that there are no plans to convene another"

"Durham and his attorneys are preparing a final report into their inquiry, which lost the only case that it brought to trial when former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann was acquitted on charges of lying to the FBI"

"The Durham probe into the federal government's investigation of the 2016 Trump campaign's contacts with Russian agents is ending with a whimper"

"The New York Times reports that the grand jury convened by prosecutor John Durham to hear evidence has expired, and sources tell the paper that there are no plans to convene another"

"Durham and his attorneys are preparing a final report into their inquiry, which lost the only case that it brought to trial when former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann was acquitted on charges of lying to the FBI"

Much like the Trump/Russia collusion hoax. Except the FBI and the Clinton campaign didn't perpetrate this one.

Wow, so CIA man Bill Barr's handpicked asset didn't do anything or hold anyone accountable?
Shocking... to no one with a brain
This was always about cover, delay & distraction, never about actually holding the swamp to any standards of law or decency.

It's sad you applaud this as the country is torn down for parts

You get your news from Salon and the NYT?

The FBI’s corruption is well known by this point, and nobody but delusional leftists trust them.

Remember when all of these Trump cult losers said Durham would DOOM the Democrats for sure?

Now look at the bitches whimper, and lie big about how they never expected anything.
I know this is a waste of my time, but if you were only honest for once in your life, if you actually went to other news sources and read the facts of the lies, crimes, illegal spying warrants, the collusion between Russian agents and the DNC and the DOJ and the FBI, et al. ---- maybe, just maybe, it might prick your conscience enough to at least admit silently to yourself "how shameful and corrupt is your party and the mainstream media, and this is truly bad for America."

I know this is a waste of my time, but if you were only honest for once in your life, if you actually went to other news sources and read the facts of the lies, crimes, illegal spying warrants, the collusion between Russian agents and the DNC and the DOJ and the FBI, et al. ---- maybe, just maybe, it might prick your conscience enough to at least admit silently to yourself "how shameful and corrupt is your party and the mainstream media, and this is truly bad for America."

Except that Durham spent three years investigating that, and at the end of the day, the ONLY thing he could prove is that ONE lawyer changed wording on a warrant application that would have been issued anyway.

I am waiting for Trump to start screaming on Truth Social that Durham is part of the Deep State.

Wow, so CIA man Bill Barr's handpicked asset didn't do anything or hold anyone accountable?
Shocking... to no one with a brain
This was always about cover, delay & distraction, never about actually holding the swamp to any standards of law or decency.

It's sad you applaud this as the country is torn down for parts

Oh, wait... no. It didn't take that long at all.

Remember when all of these Trump cult losers said Durham would DOOM the Democrats for sure?

Now look at the bitches whimper, and lie big about how they never expected anything.
I sure do. It was incessant for weeks. Predicting and claiming a BIG WIN is just a figment of their ignorance in the end.

What did he "convene"?

Here's the Durham report I would like to see.

"I am sorry I wasted everyone's time. The former president was a man-child that the Attorney General felt a need to appease, instead of simply cooperating with ethics probes like every president since Nixon has had to do. This was a waste of time and resources. My apologies, and may God have Mercy on my Soul, - John "Weird Beard" Durham.

The devil wins again.

On the contrary. Trump lied when he said that Democrats "spied" on his campaign. This is yet another case of Republicans making up rumours about Democrats with no basis in fact, and then investigating those rumours at taxpayer expense, looking for proof of the lies they told.

When no evidence that any part of the rumour is true is found, and they can't even find one single crime committed, they report that there is no evidence of any crime being committed. They close the book on the report, and say "They got away with it again".

Just like you just claimed.

I know this is a waste of my time,
Check it out, the corrupt party hack is crying over the embarassing failure of TheParty's witch hunt.

I feel a bit sorry for them. They had such high hopes. TheParty literally spent years telling them how Durham meant DOOM for all Democrats, and they spent years repeating that party dogma to everyone. That belief was a core part of their religion. And it all came to nothing. That must be devastating for them.

but if you were only honest for once in your life, if you actually went to other news sources and read the facts of the lies, crimes, illegal spying warrants, the collusion between Russian agents and the DNC and the DOJ and the FBI, et al. ---- maybe, just maybe, it might prick your conscience enough to at least admit silently to yourself "how shameful and corrupt is your party and the mainstream media, and this is truly bad for America."
Yes, yes, TheParty gives you a list of dogma to spout, and you're a loyal party member, so you obey.

Durham had the authority to go anywhere, look at anything, subpoena anyone. What did he find? Bupkis. The witch hunt couldn't locate any witches. The witch hunt couldn't even find an excuse to make up a story about witches, that's how squeaky clean the Democrats were.

Don't fret too much. I'm sure Durham will issue some final report citing something vague and nefarious and totally unprovable, and you can latch on to that.

I am waiting for Trump to start screaming on Truth Social that Durham is part of the Deep State.

On the contrary. Trump lied when he said that Democrats "spied" on his c

Check it out, the corrupt party hack is crying over the embarassing failure of TheParty's witch hunt.
Why was Hillary not indicted for destroying congress subpoenaed evidence, an illegal server no less?
How does Lois Lerner and IRS get away with destroying 5 hard drives, subpoenaed by congress, and no one is charged?
How does does Hunter Biden escape justice and Joe, all before the election? (No evidence, again?)
And we do not need Durham to convince us at least a dozen DNC FBI DOJ subversives committed crimes against the state of the highest order. Duh.

There have been enough turncoats on Trump, strange backdowns of investigations of murders, "suicides," and lies about others that to think another DC luminary like Durham was not also feeling to go against “the deep state” would be fatal one way or another is not hard to conceive. They committed major crimes, that much is fact. . And once again, no charges. . . A five year pattern.

Why was Hillary not indicted for destroying congress subpoenaed evidence, an illegal server no less?
Because she didn't do that.

How does Lois Lerner and IRS get away with destroying 5 hard drives, subpoenaed by congress, and no one is charged?
Because that's another weird fiction your cult invented.

How does does Hunter Biden escape justice and Joe, all before the election? (No evidence, again?)
Try to understand. Making stupid stories up works on Trump cult pissdrinkers, but the legal system laughs at it.

And we do not need Durham to convince us at least a dozen DNC FBI DOJ subversives committed crimes against the state of the highest order. Duh.
Of course you don't. The cult told you it was true, and that's all that matters to you. No stupid things like a lack of any evidence will change your mind, nosirree.

There have been enough turncoats on Trump, strange backdowns of investigations of murders, "suicides," and lies about others that to think another DC luminary like Durham was not also feeling to go against “the deep state” would be fatal one way or another is not hard to conceive. They committed major crimes, that much is fact. . And once again, no charges. . . A five year pattern.
That's it. Keep the conspiracies coming. What else do you have?

You get your news from Salon and the NYT?

Well, my avatar certainly understands the skepticism some may hold for one news outlet or another.
But....when one criticizes, say Source X.....the expectation must be 'compared to who?'

So, good poster Lisa......who do you recommend the forum members read, or watch in order to be as informed as you presume you are?

Be our Sherpa here, Lisa.

Well, my avatar certainly understands the skepticism some may hold for one news outlet or another.
But....when one criticizes, say Source X.....the expectation must be 'compared to who?'

So, good poster Lisa......who do you recommend the forum members read, or watch in order to be as informed as you presume you are?

Be our Sherpa here, Lisa.
You might try two of my favorites - the WSJ and The Hill, both considered centrist.

Forum List

Back