Zone1 Duopoly: An American Problem

I'm not surprised you don't know what courage is.
Show us how “courageous” you are and leave your family.

What a stupid argument. You’re an idiot and a liar. It’s not too late for you to re-evaluate your decisions, learn from your mistakes, and stop making an ass out of yourself.

You admitted you made an ignorant declaration…
I did not admit to making an ignorant declaration. I asked you which ignorant declaration I made and you proceeded to lie about what I said.

Quote me this time, jackass. Quit running away and answer the question this time.

Been there, done that. If you lack the courage to follow through, don't blow hot air in the first place.
You abandoned your family and you think you’re courageous for doing that? Maybe you‘re just an idiot.

How about you stop trying to evaluate what I prioritize to be important in my life? Not very complicated but too complicated for a liar like yourself.

I did not admit to making an ignorant declaration. I asked you which ignorant declaration I made and you proceeded to lie about what I said.

Quote me this time, jackass. Quit running away and answer the question this time.
It has already been explained to you. Don't be ignorant AND stupid.

It has already been explained to you. Don't be ignorant AND stupid.
So you can’t quote my ignorant declaration. Didn’t think so.

Maybe next time you run your mouth, you will try backing your claim up with facts.

So, you can't read? That's so sad.
I read the part where you failed to back up your claim. I asked you to produce the quote of me making an ignorant declaration and you stumbled all over yourself trying to avoid answering.

Don’t think that went unnoticed. You and I both know exactly why you didn’t produce a quote. You’re not fooling anyone. Your delicate ego can’t handle admitting when you’re wrong, but we both know what happened here.

Hey, not everyone understands it. Not entirely your fault.
It’s ok, little guy. I know it‘s embarrassing when you realize that you’ve made an ass out of yourself by being a lying piece of shit with retarded arguments.

It’s going to be ok. Just try to be better next time. Learn from your mistakes.

Quote it. Quote the ignorant declaration that I made. Let’s look at the full quote, in context, that you’re referring to so we can dissect your retarded argument together.

Quit being a spineless coward and back up your claim you lying sack of shit.

(We both know that you won’t answer and you will look for an excuse to try to squirm out of this. Again.)

Forum List

Back