Duncan ebola exposure victim on way to hospital with symptoms

No protective gear. Well, that's stupid if true.
Yeah, it's true. The judge also entered the apt. numerous times before cleanup without protective gear.
Not sure who the commissioner of Heath in Dallas is but it is really stupid to order deputies to perform a job with out proper protection. I'm going to guess those cops don't have a union.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Because the CDC has to sit by idly

I said last night on a different thread to use your instincts on this one. Don't trust the media or the CDC. I'm scheduled to take an overseas flight next month and seriously reconsidering. It's just not worth the risk.

I can't imagine why this officer did not take precautionary measures before going into that apartment. I suspect the occupants will start to get sick, too.

"""NBC Dallas-Fort Worth reported that the person showing symptoms is an employee of the Dallas County Sheriff's Office, and had been in the apartment Duncan was staying in before he was hospitalized Sept. 28. Duncan passed away Wednesday morning.

WFAA reported that the patient is Sgt. Michael Monnig, and that Monnig went into the apartment unit without wearing protective gear in order to have a quarantine order signed."""

I said last night on a different thread to use your instincts on this one. Don't trust the media or the CDC. I'm scheduled to take an overseas flight next month and seriously reconsidering. It's just not worth the risk.

I can't imagine why this officer did not take precautionary measures before going into that apartment. I suspect the occupants will start to get sick, too.

"""NBC Dallas-Fort Worth reported that the person showing symptoms is an employee of the Dallas County Sheriff's Office, and had been in the apartment Duncan was staying in before he was hospitalized Sept. 28. Duncan passed away Wednesday morning.

WFAA reported that the patient is Sgt. Michael Monnig, and that Monnig went into the apartment unit without wearing protective gear in order to have a quarantine order signed."""

WHY THE FUCK DID HE HAVE TO GET A SIGNED QUARANTINE ORDER????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WHY THE FUCK DID HE HAVE TO GET A SIGNED QUARANTINE ORDER????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

But but it's hard to catch, so nothing to worry about.

Why don't you check with fucking Dallas County and ask them, you blithering idiot? Obviously you are clueless since you used so many question marks.

Because the 13 yr old went to school, after being ordered to stay in confinement. Thus, they had police guard after that outside and the quarantine order.

Texas really dropped the ball on this one.....Thanks to Rick "Ooops" Perry who has, since Duncan was admitted, said the "system is working as it should" HA! I hate to see his system if it wasn't.

Because the 13 yr old went to school, after being ordered to stay in confinement. Thus, they had police guard after that outside and the quarantine order.

Good thing Obama rejected the CDC protocols that would have eliminated the need to get a signed order

Timing is weird, but he did say he traveled from West Africa

Good thing Obama has a handle on things

Why didn't Ronald Reagan stop AIDS you phucking idiot?
Why did Africa have to give it to the world ?

For the same reason European whites gave native American Indians bubonic plague, chicken pox, pneumonic plague, cholera, diphtheria, influenza, measles, scarlet fever, smallpox, typhus, tuberculosis, and whooping cough.
American Indians at European Contact NCpedia

Any other stupid questions?

Piland said the patient was “minus a few” symptoms of Ebola, but he exhibited enough to trigger the preliminary screening process. As a result, he’ll be monitored for 48 hours.

Update at 4 p.m.:

Frisco officials say the chances are small that the sheriff’s deputy who fell ill after visiting Thomas Eric Duncan’s apartment last week has Ebola.

“The risk is minimal,” said Frisco’s Mayor Maher Maso, but they are proceeding “with an abundance of caution.”

Dallas Morning News

Sounds wise, take care if you go though. Wash hands very often

We may rarely agree, but be safe

Forum List

Back