Duncan ebola exposure victim on way to hospital with symptoms

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
One of those he exposed is on the way to the hospital with symptoms. Breaking news.

He claims to have had direct contact with Duncan.

aww heck , my link about Frisco has been posted . anyway , good comment DD !!

A teen got arrested in Frisco the other day for spreading false information about an ebola outbreak there. Wonder if there is a connection.

Now that you mention it, I did too. Will be interesting to hear more.

A teen got arrested in Frisco the other day for spreading false information about an ebola outbreak there. Wonder if there is a connection.

I wouldn't want to go to the same hospital.

They are also saying now that he didn't have any contact with Duncan.

This is going to happen any time someone goes to a clinic or the ER with flu symptoms.

Update Frisco paramedics transporting patient believed to be exhibiting Ebola-like symptoms Dallas Morning News
Update at 2:30 central p.m. from Eva-Marie Ayala: The CareNow is on the Denton County side of Frisco. As the clinic serves those in both both Denton and Collin counties, officials from both will monitoring the situation.

Collin County Judge Ketih Self said he was informed of the situation and understands about 13 people were at the clinic when the patient was there. He said he is uncertain where the patient lived or any other details.

“We don’t know what the situation is just yet,” Self said, noting that law enforcement was at the clinic to help assist.

Timing is weird, but he did say he traveled from West Africa

Good thing Obama has a handle on things

I heard it a few minutes ago as well.
I wouldn't want to go to the same hospital.

They are also saying now that he didn't have any contact with Duncan.

This is going to happen any time someone goes to a clinic or the ER with flu symptoms.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back