Dumbing down our children, Walt Disney World finger scans for entry

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
WOW I realize this maybe old news. But watch these children and parents acceptmore and more and more big brother interventon. Since mickey is asking for it children will as they grow older accept more ad more Big Brother.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1LVcZ3ZAYQ&feature=feedu]YouTube - ‪Disney World - Brave New World‬‏[/ame]

In early 1996, Disney began a new system to identify users of annual and seasonal passes. Abandoned was the barcoded laminated photo ID pass in favor of a new mylar paper one. This new pass had no photo and only contained minimal visual evidence of ownership - your name and the expiration date of the pass. What was new was the magnetic strip on the back.

This magnetic strip stored all of your pass information that the previous photo one had plus it would reference one new piece of information: your biometric finger scan or as Disney now calls it, your ticket tag.

Ticket Tag Finger Scans

It won't work if you wear your tin foil hat though

this won't be necessary when the gov figures out how to implant microchips in our gourds

Universal does it, too. My son refused and after a short conversation with the gate guard they let him in anyway.

The only people who believe in tin foil hat's are those who talk about them, and will be the first to allow the government total control of their lives. People like you.

Tin Foil hats are real

They prevent the government from reading your thoughts

You should try one....you will see I'm right

The only people who believe in tin foil hat's are those who talk about them, and will be the first to allow the government total control of their lives. People like you.

Tin Foil hats are real

I have only seem dipicstion of what one may look like but I have never seen one or held one, much less think about one. You sound like you are well trained in the usage of a tin foiul hat.

images

Tin Foil hats are real

I have only seem dipicstion of what one may look like but I have never seen one or held one, much less think about one. You sound like you are well trained in the usage of a tin foiul hat.

Any one who does not trust the Government should wear one......

Tin Foil hats are real

Anyone foolish enough to suggest that someone else needs to trust the government needs to be placed in a padded cell. Give me one fucking reason to trust the government.

Anyone foolish enough to suggest that someone else needs to trust the government needs to be placed in a padded cell. Give me one fucking reason to trust the government.

Why would you trust our government?

Look at the thousands of people who have disappeared without a trace

Why would you trust our government?

Look at the thousands of people who have disappeared without a trace

America's president is the biggest liars we have ever had. Congress is not trust worthy so I ask again give me one reason why I should trust the government?

How is this big brother? This is private property.

You don't have to go there if you don't want too.

If it were the government requiring it, then I would be upset. Because it is private property, they can have what ever requirements they want.

If it were the government requiring it, then I would be upset. Because it is private property, they can have what ever requirements they want.

Hint is in the title of the thread

When mickey ask children to show their thumb print it is getting the young more accepting of other things.

Should Disney not be allowed to do this because it could lead to children being more accepting of government control?

How would it be prevented? Through government regulation or law? :lol:

When mickey ask children to show their thumb print it is getting the young more accepting of other things.

Move this thread to Conspiracy

Ravi said:
Universal does it, too. My son refused and after a short conversation with the gate guard they let him in anyway.
GOOD,everyone needs to stand up and refuse being treated like cattle!!

I think i would also refuse!!

Move this thread to Conspiracy

Shit for brains what fucking conspiracy? They are scaning paying customers Why would Disney care who the ticket holder was, as long as the ticket the were using was sold by Disney?

Forum List

Back