Dumbing down our children, Walt Disney World finger scans for entry

Only people committing crimes need worry.

That is not true.

Yes, it is. When you bought the season pass, they already have more info than your silly fp, if their intentions were sinister. Is the mouse out to get you, too?:eusa_whistle:

No it isn't I always use cash when I make a personal purchase. For some reason I think you think we could never become another nazi Germany or Russia, Cuba or any or country like them.

So, ConHog is now oldsalt?

You go through more name changes dude.

Is that what your little sewing circle told you? Not hard to dispell that myth, thru IP addresses. Guess that's why your avatar is a monkey....:eusa_eh:

I dont have access to IP addresses. And they are meaningless anyway with proxies available. I just noticed you picked up where he left off in this thread after he got banned. Replying to people who were replying to him. And in another thread syrenn was needling ConHog, and then after he got banned you pop in out of the blue and say "hi syrenn".

If you're not ConHog, then you're trying awfully hard to intentionally lead people to believe you are.

How in the heck do you get banned from here?!?!?!

The rules tend to be close to guidelines as I have seen it. This is an AWFLLY open form board.

Now....in that statement there is much to tell.

The only way Disney would KNOW you are a criminal is if they are comparing your fingerprint...of which you just freely gave them..... to ones in a database for examination and comparison.

Now....in that statement there is much to tell.

The only way Disney would KNOW you are a criminal is if they are comparing your fingerprint...of which you just freely gave them..... to ones in a database for examination and comparison.
Oh crap! We've got a redball!

Witwer_ball.JPG

Fucking pre-crime.

Forum List

Back