Dumbing down our children, Walt Disney World finger scans for entry

Disney has NO reason what so evcer to scan a paing customer.

Disney does not NEED a reason per se to do anything they do. It's their fucking property. If they want to say "you can't come in here unless you wear mouse ears and chant all praise Mickey" Guess what, they have that right.

Or do you argue that you have a right to go to Disney World?

never said they needed a reason. I said their is no reason for them to do it. Yes it's their proprety I will never go to that rat hole. But people are stupid and do what ever it's told them to do. Now children are easly trained to accept what the powers that be dictate.

LOL, so everyone that scans their finger at Disney is deemed stupid?

Disney does not NEED a reason per se to do anything they do. It's their fucking property. If they want to say "you can't come in here unless you wear mouse ears and chant all praise Mickey" Guess what, they have that right.

never said they needed a reason. I said their is no reason for them to do it. Yes it's their proprety I will never go to that rat hole. But people are stupid and do what ever it's told them to do. Now children are easly trained to accept what the powers that be dictate.

The title of the thread is called dumbing down our children, and if you go along with this practice yes you are.

The mouse has no need of my fingerprint.

The mouse has no need of my fingerprint.

That's up to the mouse, unless you don't visit:cool:

That's right. It is their choice. And if they want to continue to have my loyal support and business, they will find an alternative.

Exactly. Now you're gettin' it! Good job!:clap2:
Conjob, you're not currying my favor.

Why would anyone curry your favor? And why quote my post when you are querying that poster? Take a deep breath, wipe off your screen and your brow. Back to the thread:cool:

Exactly. Now you're gettin' it! Good job!:clap2:
Conjob, you're not currying my favor.

Why would anyone curry your favor? And why quote my post when you are querying that poster? Take a deep breath, wipe off your screen and your brow. Back to the thread:cool:
RRRRrrrriiiiiiiiiight....

f81e2a1f-61a5-43e4-bbaf-8f248823f7cf.jpg

My question to the detractors of this heinous Disney policy.....Will this be their undoing? Will it spell doom for Disney and it's shareholders? Gasp!

A finger scan is in the computer. It can be crossed checked and tracked and information saved.

My biggest issue is that the finger scanner is on HUGE petri dish! How many people touch that little pad?

I refuse to do it.... they look at my id and in i go.

And they cannot do that with ID? How about with your credit card? You would be floored by the amount of information that is stored every time you purchase something that requires you to show ID or use a bank/credit card.

If they look at my ID thats fine but when they try to scan it's no sale for me. I decline the purchase and walk out the store.

With the exception of firearms.
So you never use a credit card or a devit card then? Do you relize that you information is never tracked on your ID because that is rather worthless in sales. Instead, customers are tracked with their credit/debit cards.

Disney has NO reason what so evcer to scan a paing customer.

You still have yet to make that connection where scanning your fingerprint opens you up to big brither. It also has not been established how this is differnet than showing your ID. Another poster mentioned records. Those records are already kept. Fingerprints are just better tech.

And they cannot do that with ID? How about with your credit card? You would be floored by the amount of information that is stored every time you purchase something that requires you to show ID or use a bank/credit card.

If they look at my ID thats fine but when they try to scan it's no sale for me. I decline the purchase and walk out the store.

So you never use a credit card or a devit card then? Do you relize that you information is never tracked on your ID because that is rather worthless in sales. Instead, customers are tracked with their credit/debit cards.

You still have yet to make that connection where scanning your fingerprint opens you up to big brither. It also has not been established how this is differnet than showing your ID. Another poster mentioned records. Those records are already kept. Fingerprints are just better tech.

It doesn't. IP opens you up far more than visiting a theme park. For Christ's sake.

So you never use a credit card or a devit card then?

I have never had to show my ID even using my company credit card. And they have never required that I scam my finger to make a transaction.

You still have yet to make that connection where scanning your fingerprint opens you up to big brither.

If any type of data collection is done via computer it's all store on acomputer the government comes in because of the patriot act and can retrive all of that information.

It also has not been established how this is differnet than showing your ID.
Showing an ID is not collecting data if it is not recorded.

Do you relize that you information is never tracked on your ID because that is rather worthless in sales.

I was at Target a few months ago and decided to get some wine, They asked to see my ID so I showed it, then they started to scan it, I stopped them from doing it and asked why. The cashier stated that it would better help Target to serve their customers. I told the cashier I did not want the wine.

The title of the thread is called dumbing down our children, and if you go along with this practice yes you are.
IF you subscribe to the nonsense in the OP, you're already there, pardner:lame2:

Last edited:
So, ConHog is now oldsalt?

You go through more name changes dude.

Is that what your little sewing circle told you? Not hard to dispell that myth, thru IP addresses. Guess that's why your avatar is a monkey....:eusa_eh:

I dont have access to IP addresses. And they are meaningless anyway with proxies available. I just noticed you picked up where he left off in this thread after he got banned. Replying to people who were replying to him. And in another thread syrenn was needling ConHog, and then after he got banned you pop in out of the blue and say "hi syrenn".

If you're not ConHog, then you're trying awfully hard to intentionally lead people to believe you are.

Forum List

Back