Dumbass Texans Praying For Rain... Oh Ya..That'll Help!

Woke up laughing. The TV was on and I heard a report that they were organizing mass prayers in Texas for rain in the wake of the fires and drought.

The superstitious are amusing.

texans pray for rain - Google Search

That's what I want...a governor that solves problems with mumbo jumbo...:lol: :lol:

Funny thing is, it rained.

It's rained almost every day in Seattle for two months. Proof that there is a God????? :lol:

Non sequitur.

Woke up laughing. The TV was on and I heard a report that they were organizing mass prayers in Texas for rain in the wake of the fires and drought.

That's what I want...a governor that solves problems with mumbo jumbo...:lol: :lol:

Your "God" is just screwing with you. :lol: :lol:
yet he seems to be bothering YOU more than US! :lol:

Think about that.

Your "God" is just screwing with you. :lol: :lol:
yet he seems to be bothering YOU more than US! :lol:

Think about that.

SOOOooo..... You think this "God" of yours has created me to hate it's influence on the imaginations of the weak minded majority and what purpose does this serve it exactly?

Think about it? I discovered there was no God on the wrapper of a Double Bubble bubble gum.

Does it really matter to you what people of faith pray for? Does it matter to anyone? Is this prayer causing you harm in some way? I have never understood why some non-believers feel the need to tear down the faith of others. If it brings them comfort, let them pray. If it brings them hope, let them pray.

It's not my cup of tea, but it causes me no worry or harm.

Does it really matter to you what people of faith pray for? Does it matter to anyone? Is this prayer causing you harm in some way? I have never understood why some non-believers feel the need to tear down the faith of others. If it brings them comfort, let them pray. If it brings them hope, let them pray.

It's not my cup of tea, but it causes me no worry or harm.

It isn't much of a hobby but since I am stuck in this RAIN HELL:eek: and not on a beach in Mexico it will have to do. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's rained almost every day in Seattle for two months. Proof that there is a God????? :lol:

Here in KY we are currently number 4 for the wettest April on record and a week to go.
More rain today. Darned Texicans can't even pray straight. We keep getting their rain.

Last edited:
Here in Indiana we have had several inches this week and expect up to 6 inches in the seven days. Flooding is already happening after the storms a few nights ago. Its raining again and expect 2 inches tonight. I would love to have a week without rain. Keeps going like this and the corn might not get planted this year and what would that do to the food shortages, ethanol and food prices.

Here in Indiana we have had several inches this week and expect up to 6 inches in the seven days. Flooding is already happening after the storms a few nights ago. Its raining again and expect 2 inches tonight. I would love to have a week without rain. Keeps going like this and the corn might not get planted this year and what would that do to the food shortages, ethanol and food prices.

I am thinking about planting water chestnuts.

You need to git right out there in the corn patch and pray for sunshine. Those damned Texans are screwing the pooch for everybody. :lol: Apparently they don't know how to "focus" their prayers...dumbass Texans!!!!

No just proof that living in Seattle is not too bright.

It mostly always rtains in Seattle, well till June or so anyway and then kicks back in about October.

I used to live in Beaverton Or.

What kind of proof would convince you that God exists? Be specific.

He would not believe even if he was standing right in front of him on judgment day. He would rationalize it and say he is dreaming and that this is not real.