Dumbass Texans Praying For Rain... Oh Ya..That'll Help!

From the guy who wanted to lock Christians in their churches and burn them alive, your words mean less than nothing. In fact, it seems your fear of religion is affecting your judgment.

WHAT!!???? THAT makes me a bad person? :lol: :lol: :lol: Why I gotta "fear" religion??? Isn't it enough I just hate it??? You people are a rough audience!!! :lol: :lol: Cruel task masters!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I have no idea why you fear religion. Hate often accompanies fear. Personally, I think you need a counselor. It's one thing not to believe in Got and another to hate religion as you do. Something is wrong there.

Very perceptive. I'll lay it out for the winner of the why does Huggy hate religion question.

Counselors don't like me much. I scare em.

I do not fear religion. I hate it. I'll give you two good reasons. Up on Orcas Island where I grew up many of the people were very religious and totally intolerant of anyone who was not. I was the oldest son of 4 kids. My sister, a year older than I, was an idiot and we never talked..EVER. She was kept apart from the boys..I have one brother exactly two years younger and another three years younger. I wasn't a big kid but I made up for it in a school K-12 of 62 kids by being bold when threatened by bigger kids and grown ups. Once a cousin Jack Cadden was in our house and he was drunk and he was getting fresh with my mom. I came downstairs from our boys bedroom loft to see what the disturbance was and Jack yelled at me to mind my own business and further more he was going to kick my ass. I went back upstairs and loaded my 303 British enfeild rifle and marched directly back down and stuck the muzzel of the rifle in his face and told him to get the fuck off my property and don't come back or I would shoot him on sight. Ol Jack pissed on himself and ran out of the house and peeled down the driveway. Jack was one of the big shots in the church and I had to see him at least once a week. He never said boo to me after the "incident". It was a very small population on a mountain horseshoe shaped Island about 10 by 15 miles in size. Maybe 500 people not counting the folks that came up to the island in the summer. Word got around to give "Huggy" AKA Sean space or he might fuckin kill ya. I'm not sayin I was a psycho, I just didn't take shit from anybody and backed it up. The year round population was mostly agricultural. OK that's the broad strokes in background. When not in the company of assholes I was a very happy normal kid.

During class the mostly protestant teachers would MAKE everyone pray and recite prayers at least once a day..usually in the morning. One teacher Bob Curtis, who taught math, was also the basketball coach. I never participated in the Christian stuff and I never took any flack about it. Bob never tried to get me to do anything I didn't want to and he was my basketball coach. I made the team when I was thirteen. I left the island when I was 14 and lived with my dad and his parents alternately in Seattle.

I found out that both of my brothers were dragged out of class and beat up by both Bob Curtis and the Church Pastor in the halls of the school(Nellie S. Milton) because they wouldn't participate in the religious activities. They never told me until we were in our early twenties because they were afraid of what I would have done to their teachers and the pastor. I loved the Island but I hated the people except a handful. I didn't go back up there for about ten years. My brothers were right to not tell me about the beatings because I would have gone back up there and gone fucking Rambo on those fucks. When I was eighteen I filled out and grew tall and strong. So that's where it started. In a small community like that even Protestants are a fucking CULT. Piss on them. They are fucking lucky that I didn't find out when the abuse happened to my brothers or I swear I would have done just what I told AgainSheila. I would have locked those vile fucks in their Church and burnt the motherfucker to the ground and shot anybody that made it out.

Ya...I REALLY hate religion. Scared...not so much. There have been many other situations over the years but my position was carved in granite early on by what I witnessed and my brothers endured. Fuck with me...no big deal..I'll just splain it to ya.. Fuck with my family and we dance to MY tune. Ya I know.. let by gones be by gones...blah...blah..blah... OK..go ahead on and live your life that way. More power to ya. Me..I'm not so charitable. Christianity forced me to make a choice..conform or become their enemy. I chose enemy and I like doing everything well and to the best of my ability.

Any questions?

It's harmless. Does it help? Who the fuck knows.. but it's better than just sitting around doing nothing!

I agree it's harmless... But it kinda, ya know, _IS_ just sitting around doing nothing.

Woke up laughing. The TV was on and I heard a report that they were organizing mass prayers in Texas for rain in the wake of the fires and drought.

The superstitious are amusing.

texans pray for rain - Google Search

That's what I want...a governor that solves problems with mumbo jumbo...:lol: :lol:

Umm Huggy...Weren't you just dedicating songs to the sun god or some such the other day. :lol::lol:

Ya ..the rain is getting to me. I kinda lost my mind for a sec. :lol: :lol: I need sunshine..I'll do whatever it takes..:lol: :lol:

WHAT!!???? THAT makes me a bad person? :lol: :lol: :lol: Why I gotta "fear" religion??? Isn't it enough I just hate it??? You people are a rough audience!!! :lol: :lol: Cruel task masters!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I have no idea why you fear religion. Hate often accompanies fear. Personally, I think you need a counselor. It's one thing not to believe in Got and another to hate religion as you do. Something is wrong there.

Very perceptive. I'll lay it out for the winner of the why does Huggy hate religion question.

I do not fear religion. I hate it. I'll give you two good reasons. Up on Orcas Island where I grew up many of the people were very religious and totally intolerant of anyone who was not. I was the oldest son of 4 kids. My sister, a year older than I, was an idiot and we never talked..EVER. She was kept apart from the boys..I have one brother exactly two years younger and another three years younger. I wasn't a big kid but I made up for it in a school K-12 of 62 kids by being bold when threatened by bigger kids and grown ups. Once a cousin Jack Cadden was in our house and he was drunk and he was getting fresh with my mom. I came downstairs from our boys bedroom loft to see what the disturbance was and Jack yelled at me to mind my own business and further more he was going to kick my ass. I went back upstairs and loaded my 303 British enfeild rifle and marched directly back down and stuck the muzzel of the rifle in his face and told him to get the fuck off my property and don't come back or I would shoot him on sight. Ol Jack pissed on himself and ran out of the house and peeled down the driveway. Jack was one of the big shots in the church and I had to see him at least once a week. He never said boo to me after the "incident". It was a very small population on a mountain horseshoe shaped Island about 10 by 15 miles in size. Maybe 500 people not counting the folks that came up to the island in the summer. Word got around to give "Huggy" AKA Sean space or he might fuckin kill ya. I'm not sayin I was a psycho, I just didn't take shit from anybody and backed it up. The year round population was mostly agricultural. OK that's the broad strokes in background. When not in the company of assholes I was a very happy normal kid.

During class the mostly protestant teachers would MAKE everyone pray and recite prayers at least once a day..usually in the morning. One teacher Bob Curtis, who taught math, was also the basketball coach. I never participated in the Christian stuff and I never took any flack about it. Bob never tried to get me to do anything I didn't want to and he was my basketball coach. I made the team when I was thirteen. I left the island when I was 14 and lived with my dad and his parents alternately in Seattle.

I found out that both of my brothers were dragged out of class and beat up by both Bob Curtis and the Church Pastor in the halls of the school(Nellie S. Milton) because they wouldn't participate in the religious activities. They never told me until we were in our early twenties because they were afraid of what I would have done to their teachers and the pastor. I loved the Island but I hated the people except a handful. I didn't go back up there for about ten years. My brothers were right to not tell me about the beatings because I would have gone back up there and gone fucking Rambo on those fucks. When I was eighteen I filled out and grew tall and strong. So that's where it started. In a small community like that even Protestants are a fucking CULT. Piss on them. They are fucking lucky that I didn't find out when the abuse happened to my brothers or I swear I would have done just what I told AgainSheila. I would have locked those vile fucks in their Church and burnt the motherfucker to the ground and shot anybody that made it out.

Ya...I REALLY hate religion. Scared...not so much. There have been many other situations over the years but my position was carved in granite early on by what I witnessed and my brothers endured. Fuck with me...no big deal..I'll just splain it to ya.. Fuck with my family and we dance to MY tune. Ya I know.. let by gones be by gones...blah...blah..blah... OK..go ahead on and live your life that way. More power to ya. Me..I'm not so charitable. Christianity forced me to make a choice..conform or become their enemy. I chose enemy and I like doing everything well and to the best of my ability.

Any questions?

WHAT???? No snappy ..Glib..religious comeback? You morons that keep saying that religion does no harm are liars. Common Sheila...Avatar...Babba... How would you take it if your holier than thou religion treated your family in a similar manner..or raped your kid like so many victims have had to endure in other families? What religion does is create sheep or wolves...no in between.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGMsAYgoL3Y]YouTube - Wolves Howling[/ame]

Any questions?

Just one, if the bullies had claimed to be atheists, where would you be now?

You have condemned an entire religion and it's people's based on a few instances. Sorry about the church you grew up in, but I've attended many churches and never had such experiences. Remember, even the devil can quote scripture, doesn't make it right.

Christianity didn't force you to do anything, a couple of bullies did and you've let them run your life ever since.

Any questions?

Just one, if the bullies had claimed to be atheists, where would you be now?

You have condemned an entire religion and it's people's based on a few instances. Sorry about the church you grew up in, but I've attended many churches and never had such experiences. Remember, even the devil can quote scripture, doesn't make it right.

Christianity didn't force you to do anything, a couple of bullies did and you've let them run your life ever since.

Ya but they were not atheists. They were "good god fearing Christians"..weren't they.

Run my life? Hardly. I don't run all over the internet bashing Christians.. When I run across something like the dumbass Texans praying for rain I might chime in with a thread like this. Maybe I will occasionally challenge Miss Baba on creationism on a science topic. Perhaps I will vent my hatred of Christianity with a colorful description of what I would like to see done to them. Aren't you guys all about "an eye for an eye"? I never set out as a youngin to hate anything or anybody. These vile fucks brought it on to themselves.

As for your fantasy relationship with Christians...lucky you. I know a much darker version from personal experience. At least now you know why. I don't see my attitude towards religion changing in any conceivable future. We all have our own crosses to bare. :lol:

Speaking of which I hope you are enjoying our sunshine. You can thank the sun gods I played sacrificial music to. :lol:

Any questions?

No questions, just one comment. This story sounds like a load of BULLSHIT!

The more I read of Huggy the more I realize that he is one scared little boy He can't bring himself to believe in a higher power than himself so he makes fun of those of us who do. I haven't read one post from someone raising cain about people not praying. That is a personal decision, assuming you can make a decision.

Any questions?

No questions, just one comment. This story sounds like a load of BULLSHIT!

Easy enough to check out fuckwit. Just call Nellie S. Milton School on Orcas Island and ask em if Bob Curtis used to be a teacher and a coach there. He died about 5 years ago.

It doesn't matter if any one thing you think is bullshit. Almost everything you think is bullshit. You are obviously Texas white trash probably originally from the Ozarks or some hillbilly in bred "deliverance" type community. You got lucky and you know it. You would still be living in a trailer park or an inmate in prison convicted of bestiality or incest if someone else hadn't taken mercy on your pitiful worthless ass..

Some peeps were probably curious why I have such a hatred for religion. I told em. You can go fuck yourself ya pussy Texas twat.

That is all.