Duh...I Wonder Why Trump Speaks To Putin?

Our President is a Russian pawn.

He's proven it over and over and over and over and over again. :eek:

What is it with lefties? A couple of decades ago they were parading with Russian flags and chanting "better red than dead" and future CIA chief Brennan was most likely among them. Good old Gorbey received a standing ovation from mostly lefties everywhere he went. Now that we have a reasonable dialog going with Russia, the crazy left seems to want to go back to the Cold War and "devcon #2".

Putin interfered with our elections and just last week he assinated a Russian via a chemical attack on nato soil.

Now is not the time to publicly congratulate the guy .

Wow.. that Putin is a busy man!!!!

Tell us Timma, how did Putin interfere in our elections?
Soggy ass doesn’t follow the news.

Sure I do... help a simple dude out, what did Vladimir Putin do EXACTLY that affected the outcome of the election? All we know is -

A. They indicted Manifort for something unrelated to the election and occurred before he even knew Trump
B. Flynn plead guilty to lying to the FBI
C. They indicted 13 Russian nationals for cyber-crimes, none of these folks will ever see the inside of a U.S. courtroom.
As the idiot forgets about Papadopolous, Carter Paige , a confirmed Russian spy, and Gates.
Many are cooperating with Mueller and singing like birds on Trump’s crimes.
Sucks to be you.

Putin interfered with our elections and just last week he assinated a Russian via a chemical attack on nato soil.

Sure I do... help a simple dude out, what did Vladimir Putin do EXACTLY that affected the outcome of the election? All we know is -

A. They indicted Manifort for something unrelated to the election and occurred before he even knew Trump
C. They indicted 13 Russian nationals for cyber-crimes, none of these folks will ever see the inside of a U.S. courtroom.
As the idiot forgets about Papadopolous, Carter Paige , a confirmed Russian spy, and Gates.
Sucks to be you.

Wow, halt the presses!! You guys sure know a lot that you can never backup.

One more time, what did Vladimir Putin do EXACTLY that affected the outcome of the election?

Congratulating him on his election means nothing to me....I want them speaking in a civil manner to each other....Why? Because the Ivans have developed a hyper-sonic missile that appears to be a traditional ballistic missile, goes briefly out the atmosphere, then turns downward and travels like a cruise missile at hyper-sonic speed. We have nothing to stop it...they've defeated our SDI...so maybe we should try to talk him out of blackmailing us until we catch up with the technology...ya think? :eusa_eh:

zircon-missile.jpg
WHY ? Because he wants to be like him ,,,have the same power where no one dares disagree with him

I agree we should talk to everyone. Don't let all that new technology stuff worry you, though--CIA and Defense know all about it and half of it is only in the dream stages. Putin was bragging 'cause it was campaign time.

Hilarious....Not only is it operational, we've been watching them test these things in violation of the arms treaty. It should worry us all the Rats are trying to impeach our Commander-In-Chief while our enemies creep closer while he's distracted.....wakey wakey....

Putin has you right where he wants you :wink:

Don't believe the hype about Russia's hypersonic missile

Congratulating him on his election means nothing to me....I want them speaking in a civil manner to each other....Why? Because the Ivans have developed a hyper-sonic missile that appears to be a traditional ballistic missile, goes briefly out the atmosphere, then turns downward and travels like a cruise missile at hyper-sonic speed. We have nothing to stop it...they've defeated our SDI...so maybe we should try to talk him out of blackmailing us until we catch up with the technology...ya think? :eusa_eh:

zircon-missile.jpg

how else would he get his marching orders?

Sucks to be you.

Wow, halt the presses!! You guys sure know a lot that you can never backup.

One more time, what did Vladimir Putin do EXACTLY that affected the outcome of the election?

He didn't..."cut it out" when President Zero told him to.

That meant that Zero would assume the fetal position to hide from Vlad
and Vlad and his agents would spend 150 bucks in ads and win
Pennsylvania. Dooming the Fatass Wench, once and for all.

These fucking coon loving sons of bitches are worthless.

I agree we should talk to everyone. Don't let all that new technology stuff worry you, though--CIA and Defense know all about it and half of it is only in the dream stages. Putin was bragging 'cause it was campaign time.

Hilarious....Not only is it operational, we've been watching them test these things in violation of the arms treaty. It should worry us all the Rats are trying to impeach our Commander-In-Chief while our enemies creep closer while he's distracted.....wakey wakey....

Putin has you right where he wants you :wink:

Don't believe the hype about Russia's hypersonic missile

Hey shit for brains. Can we believe the hype about the 7,000 other
Nuke warheads they have mounted on their old missiles?

zircon-missile.jpg

^Putin's bitch. Plain and simple.

Hate to tell you Dr., but Trump is also pushing for new nukes. He seems to think that we need low yield nuclear tipped cruise missiles and bombs.

Hate to say it, but a low yield nuke is a bad idea, because it causes a smaller explosion, but still leaves the place hit radioactive.

And, being smaller, they might think that using nukes is a viable option instead of a last resort.

Opinion | Trump’s request for even more nuclear weapons is flawed overkill

Forum List

Back