Oh Yes, He WENT THERE: Cuomo Supporter Calls Nixon an 'Unqualified LESBIAN'

BTW...

... What's a qualified lesbian?

I know a qualified lesbian!
Though she isn't a politician...she's some sort of executive for some tool company or something. I love her, have known her since 1st grade. She's Christian, pro-2nd amendment, honest and kind as the day is long.

I wish she'd run for office.

Well, she HAS said that she's a lesbian, so that part is true.

But, to use it as a political smear is kinda underhanded. It's basically nothing more than red meat to throw to his base, because they are scared of gay people.

He who?

"Christine Quinn, the former speaker of the New York City Council, called her an “unqualified lesbian.” Quinn is also gay. Now, there's definitely bad blood between the two since Nixon endorsed current NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio over her in 2013. Quinn appears to not have forgotten being passed over for Nixon's endorsement, "

Sounds personal.

He who?

"Christine Quinn, the former speaker of the New York City Council, called her an “unqualified lesbian.” Quinn is also gay. Now, there's definitely bad blood between the two since Nixon endorsed current NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio over her in 2013. Quinn appears to not have forgotten being passed over for Nixon's endorsement, "

Sounds personal.

that primary is going to be great entertainment tv. Who can far out left wing who in a NY dem primary.

BTW...

... What's a qualified lesbian?
Hillary

o-HILLARY-CLINTON-AGUILERA-570.jpg

But, to use it as a political smear is kinda underhanded. It's basically nothing more than red meat to throw to his base, because they are scared of gay people.
Cuomos democrat party base is scared of gay people?

What are qualifications for congress? I would bet 100 bucks she meets all of them.
Dude is just a jackass.
Everyone on this page is qualified for congress. Except for koshergrl. She is actually a russian agent.

Why would anyone be scared of gay people? I don't care for bread pudding, but it doesn't scare me.

Cuomo is a Dem, his "base" is afraid of a Lesbian? Oh yes, and the person who said it is also a Lesbian.

Why would anyone be scared of gay people? I don't care for bread pudding, but it doesn't scare me.
"Hey, Kids, Don't Take Meds. Take Peds!"

Their historically proven ultimate goal is to molest our daughters, make women reject men, and boss men around mercilessly.

Forum List

Back