Duh...I Wonder Why Trump Speaks To Putin?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Congratulating him on his election means nothing to me....I want them speaking in a civil manner to each other....Why? Because the Ivans have developed a hyper-sonic missile that appears to be a traditional ballistic missile, goes briefly out the atmosphere, then turns downward and travels like a cruise missile at hyper-sonic speed. We have nothing to stop it...they've defeated our SDI...so maybe we should try to talk him out of blackmailing us until we catch up with the technology...ya think? :eusa_eh:

zircon-missile.jpg

I agree we should talk to everyone. Don't let all that new technology stuff worry you, though--CIA and Defense know all about it and half of it is only in the dream stages. Putin was bragging 'cause it was campaign time.

Well, considering that the last election Putin had, he actually had people running against him.

This time? He ran unopposed. One competitor was killed, and the other was banned from participating in the election. Elections like that are generally done by strongarm dictators. Trump calling Putin and congratulating him gives legitimacy to a sham election.

Then, there is the FACT that Britain is our oldest and closest ally, and Russia used a nerve agent only made by them to attack a Russian expatriate and his daughter on British soil a week before the election, and Trump didn't mention anything about it to Putin, even though on the briefing sheet is specifically said to NOT congratulate Putin for his victory and he was specifically told to scold Putin for the nerve agent attack in Britain.

Trump did the exact opposite of what he was briefed to do.

Congratulating him on his election means nothing to me....I want them speaking in a civil manner to each other....Why? Because the Ivans have developed a hyper-sonic missile that appears to be a traditional ballistic missile, goes briefly out the atmosphere, then turns downward and travels like a cruise missile at hyper-sonic speed. We have nothing to stop it...they've defeated our SDI...so maybe we should try to talk him out of blackmailing us until we catch up with the technology...ya think? :eusa_eh:

zircon-missile.jpg

Use of this weapon, if it exists, would result in our submarines unloading all over the place. And they can't stop that.

Ergo yes, dialogue is preferable to both sides.

Well, considering that the last election Putin had, he actually had people running against him.

This time? He ran unopposed. One competitor was killed, and the other was banned from participating in the election. Elections like that are generally done by strongarm dictators. Trump calling Putin and congratulating him gives legitimacy to a sham election.

Then, there is the FACT that Britain is our oldest and closest ally, and Russia used a nerve agent only made by them to attack a Russian expatriate and his daughter on British soil a week before the election, and Trump didn't mention anything about it to Putin, even though on the briefing sheet is specifically said to NOT congratulate Putin for his victory and he was specifically told to scold Putin for the nerve agent attack in Britain.

The fact is that Putin is extremely popular in Russia, and would have been elected anyway.

As to Trump, that's the beauty of being president. YOU'RE running the show, not the advisors. I don't recall you sputtering over Obama ignoring his generals concerning Iran, et al.

• Banned
I agree we should talk to everyone. Don't let all that new technology stuff worry you, though--CIA and Defense know all about it and half of it is only in the dream stages. Putin was bragging 'cause it was campaign time.

Hilarious....Not only is it operational, we've been watching them test these things in violation of the arms treaty. It should worry us all the Rats are trying to impeach our Commander-In-Chief while our enemies creep closer while he's distracted.....wakey wakey....

Where did you hear that, Sailor? He announced that he won by 76% of the vote. Someone must have run against him. I want to say there were six altogether. Of course, you're right; the outcome was predetermined. But he went to all the trouble of putting on this show, so we should play along, shouldn't we?

Where did you hear that, Sailor? He announced that he won by 76% of the vote. Someone must have run against him. I want to say there were six altogether. Of course, you're right; the outcome was predetermined. But he went to all the trouble of putting on this show, so we should play along, shouldn't we?
We need to help Europe find a new gas source.

49B0CC7D-349A-4F25-B320-C3075CB21A0E.jpeg

zircon-missile.jpg
Trump, the know nothing president didn’t take the STRONG advice by his expert national security advisers DONT CONGRATULATE PUTIN.

Use of this weapon, if it exists, would result in our submarines unloading all over the place. And they can't stop that.

Ergo yes, dialogue is preferable to both sides.

It exists alright....the Chinese are close to having them too while we piss away money on social programs and let our missile forces deteriorate. Sure our submarine force would respond but a crippling first-strike on D.C. and our Naval yards could give them no place to return to..power-grid down, government decapitated......this is why we have to keep a dialog open with the little prick.

Actually, I saw it on VICE News and MSNBC. One of the main reasons that Putin wanted to have a high voter turnout was because otherwise he was scared that his election wouldn't look "legitimate". One of the ways that the Russians were protesting his election was to simply refuse to vote because there were no other candidates.

There was even footage that they showed where cameras had been set up in the polling places, and one place put balloons up in front of the camera to cover whatever they were doing, and in other footage it actually showed poll workers stuffing a ballot box, even though the voting place was empty except for the workers.

Actually, I saw it on VICE News and MSNBC. One of the main reasons that Putin wanted to have a high voter turnout was because otherwise he was scared that his election wouldn't look "legitimate". One of the ways that the Russians were protesting his election was to simply refuse to vote because there were no other candidates.

There was even footage that they showed where cameras had been set up in the polling places, and one place put balloons up in front of the camera to cover whatever they were doing, and in other footage it actually showed poll workers stuffing a ballot box, even though the voting place was empty except for the workers.

Start your own thread on Putin's election...this thread is about why we talk to him....bye bye.

A president of the US has the obligation to defend democratic principles, not applaud totalitarian regimes.

Everything this lunatic president does is WRONG and makes the world question what Putin is holding over Trump’s head.

Trump, the know nothing president didn’t take the STRONG advice by his expert national security advisers DONT CONGRATULATE PUTIN.

STFU...your fake fucking news has no place here.
When the news gets too uncomfortable for you, scream fake news.
Our national security advisers also told this POS prez to speak out against Putin’s nerve gas attack.
The coward was scared to.

Now that we're out of the Kenyan Queer's sequester we can build these weapons and are starting to but we're way behind.....in fact, the Ivans probably stole the concept from us.

5a8dbce9e0bd3b13168b458b-750-375.jpg

When the news gets too uncomfortable for you, scream fake news.
Our national security advisers also told this POS prez to speak out against Putin’s nerve gas attack.
The coward was scared to.

Bigger fish to fry, dumbass.....go back to sucking your thumb.

And let's not forget that Obama gave away our SDI program in his arms control deal with the Russians, and he did so after assuring the Russians that he would be more "flexible" on missile defense after he was reelected.

Now THAT's collusion.

Forum List

Back