Due to record cold, people freezing to death in Florida, I pray for Global Warming.

I don't know. Seems to have disappeared. But it went like this:
Getting a taste of their own medicine. Glass houses and thrown stones. Good for the goose and the gander.
Looks like you left the insults out of your paraphrasing of the deleted comment.

Your reply is nonsense.

Looks like you left the insults out of your paraphrasing of the deleted comment.

Your reply is nonsense.
It is as close to verbatim to the comment that I probably failed to actually post as I could get. And if you think it's nonsense, then I have no need to insult you because you're doing just fine on your own. BtW, how many people ended up freezing to death in Florida since you started this thread?

Worldwide CO2 emissions increased by 2,739,726 tons TODAY.

Good job Crick and Apu, good job.

It is as close to verbatim to the comment that I probably failed to actually post as I could get. And if you think it's nonsense, then I have no need to insult you because you're doing just fine on your own. BtW, how many people ended up freezing to death in Florida since you started this thread?
Still waiting to hear how many Floridians froze to death in the last few months

From the link.
A Winter Park man found dead in a small boat on a Central Florida lake probably died of hypothermia, officials said.

The body of David Jonathan Holcomb, 19, was found in the boat on East Lake Tohopekaliga east of Kissimmee on Wednesday. Officials said Tuesday night's 28-degree temperatures in the area felt like 8 degrees with the wind chill.

From the link.
A Winter Park man found dead in a small boat on a Central Florida lake probably died of hypothermia, officials said.

The body of David Jonathan Holcomb, 19, was found in the boat on East Lake Tohopekaliga east of Kissimmee on Wednesday. Officials said Tuesday night's 28-degree temperatures in the area felt like 8 degrees with the wind chill.
So... one Floridian died of hypothermia. And the man was on a small boat on a lake. Did something prevent him from coming ashore and getting shelter? Why had he gone out on the lake?

So... one Floridian died of hypothermia. And the man was on a small boat on a lake. Did something prevent him from coming ashore and getting shelter? Why had he gone out on the lake?
The point is, that the weather is much more complicated and nuanced than the alarmism presented. Another point being made is that if you are not careful, you can die. If you do not prepare for weather extremes, you will die.

So... one Floridian died of hypothermia. And the man was on a small boat on a lake.
It gets cold in Florida, if you aren't prepared, you will suffer, just like the heat.
I live 60 miles south and it gets cold.
28 degrees is 28 degrees and if you don't prepare for the wind chill you will suffer.
Did something prevent him from coming ashore and getting shelter? Why had he gone out on the lake?
IDK.

It gets cold in Florida, if you aren't prepared, you will suffer, just like the heat.
I live 60 miles south and it gets cold.
28 degrees is 28 degrees and if you don't prepare for the wind chill you will suffer.

IDK.
I've lived in Florida since 1971 but never further north than Ft Pierce. I was just responding to the OP that seemed a little overdone.

Forum List

Back