Duck Dynasty Star: 'They Told Us To Stop Praying To Jesus To Not Offend Muslims'

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Talk about political correctness run amok! I would have to say that the muslims can turn the damn channel if they feel offended. Also why would muslims (like Obama who is a non natural born Citizen, who has been found to have a 100% forged birth certificate and selective service registration) watch a show about duck hunting in the first place? In all of my decades of duck hunting, I have never seen a muslim duck hunter.

Duck Dynasty Star: 'They Told Us To Stop Praying To Jesus So It Wouldn't Offend Muslims' | Independent Journal Review

What about Mulims offending Christians by possibly complaining that they don't like the way we pray. Works both ways. If you have someone praying to allah I don't say,hey don't say that you might offend some atheists. FTS Time for he PC to go.

• Banned
It's probably not the Muslims who are offended with the Jesus prayer but rather the Jew producers of the show and the bearded white gentiles aren't complying with them.

Last edited:
To me, if a person does not like what they see or hear, they should be the one who gets up and leaves because they are the one who has the problem.

God bless you and the Duck Dynasty people always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

The Duck Dynasty folks are also going to have to stop displaying the American Flag and to have their wimmens veil themselves.

Oh, and no more BBQ Pork meatstuffs.

The film editors have also put in beeps as if they were bleeping out profanity. The Robertson family isn't going to change to suit anyone. They don't have to. The show is the highest rated cable show ever. They don't need the money. They are untouchable by politically correct poison.

Let the Muslims make their own goddamned duck-hunting show...

GooseGander.jpg

Halal duck a la burqa...

Last edited:
The film editors have also put in beeps as if they were bleeping out profanity. The Robertson family isn't going to change to suit anyone. They don't have to. The show is the highest rated cable show ever. They don't need the money. They are untouchable by politically correct poison.

Where did you see it is the highest rated cable show ever? I like seeing lists of that kind of thing. :)

Talk about political correctness run amok! I would have to say that the muslims can turn the damn channel if they feel offended. Also why would muslims (like Obama who is a non natural born Citizen, who has been found to have a 100% forged birth certificate and selective service registration) watch a show about duck hunting in the first place? In all of my decades of duck hunting, I have never seen a muslim duck hunter.

Duck Dynasty Star: 'They Told Us To Stop Praying To Jesus So It Wouldn't Offend Muslims' | Independent Journal Review

Why would a Jewish controlled company worry about what Muslims thought?

What about Mulims offending Christians by possibly complaining that they don't like the way we pray. Works both ways. If you have someone praying to allah I don't say,hey don't say that you might offend some atheists. FTS Time for he PC to go.

I've never been rude enough to tell Muslims not to pray.

I love the Robertsons and the show. If it had not been for USMB poster, Sherry, I wouldn't have known how good it is. Some columnist described it as a cross between the Beverly Hillbillies and The Waltons. It's about family values and I liked when they gave thanks at their dinner meals, which included the name Jesus. :thup: Now I just imagine it and that works.

I have never heard of it but we had our cable turned off as we don't watch television anymore. It is nice to know there is a duck hunting show where the hunters pray in Jesus name. Thanks for posting the story. I learn all kinds of things reading this board. - J.

Forum List

Back