Dsuvia the opioid 10 times stronger than Fentanyl the FDA just approved

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Despite warnings of potential abuse, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved a new opioid drug last week that is 10 times stronger than fentanyl. The drug, Dsuvia, is a new formulation of sufentanil, a powerful painkiller that has been used in hospitals intravenously for decades. The new version is a tablet that is administered under the tongue with a single-use applicator.
Dsuvia: The Opioid 10 Times Stronger Than Fentanyl the FDA Just Approved

But watch out that pot just might kill you why it's addictive ( no the fk it is not), You can not be addicted to THC dumbasses The only addiction there is if any would be the psychological desire to have it when you don't have any more and even then it's not an addiction like some addicted to those PRESCRIPTION PILLS handed out like candy. Now you can have a new pill for addiction sweet isn't it.

But never mind the safe and non killing form of Pot.

Straight fucking Mexican brown is healthier. :cuckoo:

In b4 the lawyer commercials for the new stuff.

"If you or a loved has died, please call.."

Dumbass, if I died, I'm not calling, derp!

Despite warnings of potential abuse, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved a new opioid drug last week that is 10 times stronger than fentanyl. The drug, Dsuvia, is a new formulation of sufentanil, a powerful painkiller that has been used in hospitals intravenously for decades. The new version is a tablet that is administered under the tongue with a single-use applicator.

But watch out that pot just might kill you why it's addictive ( no the fk it is not), You can not be addicted to THC dumbasses The only addiction there is if any would be the psychological desire to have it when you don't have any more and even then it's not an addiction like some addicted to those PRESCRIPTION PILLS handed out like candy. Now you can have a new pill for addiction sweet isn't it.

I heard about this, but heard it's only going to be used for soldiers on the field who are injured. Yeah, yeah, I know....others will probably get their hands on it, etc. But it is thought that if they are treated for pain right away they have less PTSD.

Of course you have to wonder, if it's that much stronger than Fentanyl, how do they not die if they take this and are not already opioid tolerant? I don't know.

• Banned
Straight fucking Mexican brown is healthier. :cuckoo:

In b4 the lawyer commercials for the new stuff.

"If you or a loved has died, please call.."

Dumbass, if I died, I'm not calling, derp!

I know how fking comical is that.... and the one that says at the very end " my cause death" . that kills me bhahhaha no pun intended.

This is great news. It will relieve excruciating pain.

Forum List

Back