Drug Testing For White House Press Corp

The whole proposal is just silly, juvenile, partisan shenanigans...and you know it! ;)

I think it was more likely a proverbial "shot across the bow" for the press corp, but with DJ Trump, you can never be certain 100%.

How many of the White house press corp have been drugged out assassins the past 100 years? :D

Well, if we knew that, they would not be very good assassins now would they? :)

That is unlawful search and seizure.
No its not. No one is forcing them to pee in a cup. They can choose to do it and keep their job, or they can refuse and lose their press credntials at the white house.

Anyone anywhere who pees in a fucking cup for a job is a sellout.
If enough people simply had the friggin' stones to just say no --- it would go away and stay away.
Have you contacted your Congressman to have all drug testing laws eliminated?

ONLY their employer can request such as part of their employment contract.

otherwise, it's unconstitutional.

you should KNOW that...

on the other hand, we the people pay and hired the administration...we can request such, from them....if we wanted to....
I dont think that the Secret Service is limited by the Constitution in doing its job to protect the President and his staff by any means they see fit.

I hope Trump does impose a drug screen on these morons.
I hope Trump and his cabinet are drug screen so we can send them to rehab.
Another butthurt Leftard response

No its not. No one is forcing them to pee in a cup. They can choose to do it and keep their job, or they can refuse and lose their press credntials at the white house.

If enough people simply had the friggin' stones to just say no --- it would go away and stay away.

Already done. It's in the Fourth Amendment.

The whole proposal is just silly, juvenile, partisan shenanigans...and you know it! ;)

I think it was more likely a proverbial "shot across the bow" for the press corp, but with DJ Trump, you can never be certain 100%.

How many of the White house press corp have been drugged out assassins the past 100 years? :D

Well, if we knew that, they would not be very good assassins now would they? :)

Excellent point --- drug testing for all assassins! Can't have innocent bystanders getting hurt. No more Cermaks, no more Bradys.

That is not relevant. FOCUS!

All truck drivers are drug tested, by Federal law.

I believe but not 100% certain...the Supreme Court Ruled that employers can request drug testing on a select group of employees for safety purposes, it has to be agreed to by existing employees and signed off on, and made clear upfront the precise drug testing policy for any new hires and also signed off on....at least in the private sector...at the corporation I last worked at, Managers, Directors, Vice presidents, President, and CEOs were not drug tested, clerical and other corp office positions were not drug tested either, BUT all the people who worked in our Distribution center, with all of the automated conveyor belts and manual equipment, and trucks/lifters to move goods and load goods on to trailers being shipped out....it was dangerous, and deemed necessary by our company for the safety of all distribution center employees, but they did not feel it was necessary for any of us that worked in Corporate headquarters...

Anyway, your comment on drug testing truck drivers with it being a Federal mandate of some sort.....they would have to be cross state lines truck drivers, where Feds through the Commerce Clause have the right to regulate commerce....and if it is Fed Law, it was probably ''sold'' on the ''safety'' aspect like my company with the Distribution Center, or Air Traffic Controllers at airports, or Pilots, where their job and their actions in their job, can harm or kill, other people...?

See previous post. Still stands. The fact that some entity or some law ignores the Constitution doesn't magically make said Constitution not-exist.

I believe but not 100% certain...the Supreme Court Ruled that employers can request drug testing on a select group of employees for safety purposes, it has to be agreed to by existing employees and signed off on, and made clear upfront the precise drug testing policy for any new hires and also signed off on....at least in the private sector...at the corporation I last worked at, Managers, Directors, Vice presidents, President, and CEOs were not drug tested, clerical and other corp office positions were not drug tested either, BUT all the people who worked in our Distribution center, with all of the automated conveyor belts and manual equipment, and trucks/lifters to move goods and load goods on to trailers being shipped out....it was dangerous, and deemed necessary by our company for the safety of all distribution center employees, but they did not feel it was necessary for any of us that worked in Corporate headquarters...

Anyway, your comment on drug testing truck drivers with it being a Federal mandate of some sort.....they would have to be cross state lines truck drivers, where Feds through the Commerce Clause have the right to regulate commerce....and if it is Fed Law, it was probably ''sold'' on the ''safety'' aspect like my company with the Distribution Center, or Air Traffic Controllers at airports, or Pilots, where their job and their actions in their job, can harm or kill, other people...?

As I've noted before, and probably in this thread for one place ---- if employers of personnel whose motor skills are vital to safety --- drivers, pilots, equipment operators etc --- were really legitimately concerned with those motor skills, all they'd have to do is administer a simple daily motor skills reflex test, which would address the question DIRECTLY as to whether they're impaired --- whether by drugs..... by an alcohol hangover...... by lack of rest..... by a creeping illness they're not even aware of.... by distraction of their personal life.... by a legally prescribed medicinal side effect .... or whatever. It would be a lot simpler, a lot cheaper, and it would actually screen for those motor skills.

But that's not what they do --- they'd rather inspect the most personal ingredients to flag down arbitrary substances that may or may not be affecting the subject at all. Completely indirect and fallible.

The fact that they opt for the second method rather than the first reveals what they're really after ---- absolute domination over a submissive class even down to their own bodies. And snooping on their personal life at the same time.

Fuck that.

Last edited:

Nope, 'fraid not. They can refuse.

Unless it is written into their contract with their network that they are subject to random drug testing, they cannot be tested unless there is cause to believe that they are impaired, which has to be proven before testing. Otherwise, it is unlawful search and seizure.

As I said, they can refuse. In doing so, they can also be barred from the press corp.
who pays them?

you should KNOW that...

on the other hand, we the people pay and hired the administration...we can request such, from them....if we wanted to....

Snort.

why-the-hell-was-donald-trump-sniffing-so-much-2.png

You do realize that Obama admitted to doing cocaine, right?

Unless it is written into their contract with their network that they are subject to random drug testing, they cannot be tested unless there is cause to believe that they are impaired, which has to be proven before testing. Otherwise, it is unlawful search and seizure.

As I said, they can refuse. In doing so, they can also be barred from the press corp.
who pays them?

you should KNOW that...

Snort.

why-the-hell-was-donald-trump-sniffing-so-much-2.png

You do realize that Obama admitted to doing cocaine, right?

Actually ---- that's not a reference to O'bama. Nor is "snort".

I gives you a hint. "Second Presidential debate".

But here's my (latest) question. I just found this out but apparently, Carrie Fisher at the time declared Rump was "absolutely" doing coke that night ------ and now she's dead. And a day later he mom died too. Can someone direct me to the Rump Death Toll threads? Are they down there with the Clinton ones?

And yes, the military DOES have drug testing written into their contract. Chances are though, nobody in the media does.
Every employee who works for FOX news has to sign a random drug test agreement. You fail you're down the road instantly.
No so at MSNBC/CNN/PBS/ABC/NBC/CBS/WAPO/NYT.

Who would pay for it?
A 'drug test' kit costs less than a Big Mac.
The test takes two minutes.
I'm pretty sure doing the random drug tests isn't going to cripple the economy pal.
The Obama's vacationed in Hawaii eight times.
The last vacation cost the taxpayer $4.8 million bucks.
If President Trump spends that many taxpayer bucks on vacations YOU will be screaming your head off.

If random drug testing isn't written into the contract, they can't.

I suspect the Secret Service decides who has access to the White House.
Read the constitution. I suggest you start with the 4th amendment.
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Where does it say no drug screening?

Colonial America was crawling with hemp farms. :laugh2:

For the simple reason that hemp was the basis of the cordage used by sailing ships. It was as vital to the colonial economy as petroleum is today.
Ya and the THC levels were about .0005 %.

Justice is a fair and rational quest for proof and truth, not retribution.

And perhaps you might consider the Iranians might not be eager to overlook your lack of religious faith.

No, that is not a Justice System. That's a Legal System; which generally favors the criminal over the victim and Society.

Saudi Arabia might be another option.
Having travelled in Iran and KSA let me advise you to figure out a way to be happy living in the good old USA. LOL!

Forum List

Back