Lockheed CEO tells Trump they will cut costs AND add jobs!

Trump and the government's cheddar

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Wow. You called money "cheddar." You are cool. Ebonics is fuckin stupid. Here, let me try my hand. From now on cars will be called " buttermilk" and dope will be called...hmmmm..."wind." Women will still be called "bitches" because you animals are so far gone you will never respect them. Here we go: "Cruising in my buttermilk to go see my bitches and smoke some wind." Hey...I'm a rapper and don't even know it.

giphy.gif
Wow. You called money "cheddar." You are cool. Ebonics is fuckin stupid. Here, let me try my hand. From now on cars will be called " buttermilk" and dope will be called...hmmmm..."wind." Women will still be called "bitches" because you animals are so far gone you will never respect them. Here we go: "Cruising in my buttermilk to go see my bitches and smoke some wind." Hey...I'm a rapper and don't even know it.
Your old white dumbfuckery needs to step off you stinky bitch

giphy.gif
Is that the money Obama wasted on solyndra? With your blessings?
Nah nigga that's F-35 money. That's your grandchildren's grandchildren are going to be paying that shit off money, son.

Nah....you're thinking about the national debt.
Duh you dumb ugly motherfucker!

You've been drinking havent you?

giphy.gif
Nah nigga that's F-35 money. That's your grandchildren's grandchildren are going to be paying that shit off money, son.

No. Any rebuttal? Or do you like Trump doing this with federal spending on a bunch of planes we'll never use?

giphy.gif

No. Any rebuttal? Or do you like Trump doing this with federal spending on a bunch of planes we'll never use?

giphy.gif

I would rather see Trump spending our tax dollars to keep manufacturing in the US than spending it on fake solar companies.

giphy.gif

So you have a problem with a company cutting it's costs AND adding decent jobs, that will pay more than minimum wage and help families earn a decent living?
What negro? Remember that Trump is creating massive debt in exchange for nothing as a result of this.

giphy.gif

I would rather see Trump spending our tax dollars to keep manufacturing in the US than spending it on fake solar companies.
Would you rather a President spend trillions of dollars on manufacturing jobs for a product we'll never need, or a President spend millions of dollars on manufacturing jobs for a product that we will eventually need?

giphy.gif

Would you rather a President spend trillions of dollars on manufacturing jobs for a product we'll never need, or a President spend millions of dollars on manufacturing jobs for a product that we will eventually need?

So did barry's needs get filled? I mean besides his buddies pockets......

Forum List

Back