Drudge report

I’m so old that I even remember the days when the Drudge report wasn’t a liberal shithole.

For a while now, it even deliberately skews news “reporting” to the far left. From choice of content to deliberately misleading leftard headlines.

That shit has become unusable.

Trump broke Drudge's brain. I haven't looks at it in like 7 years. I only checked in last week and it's still the Daily Kos.

Because we have brains, and can remember when it wasn't the biased horse crap it has become.

DURRRRRR
The problem is you guys have said the same nonsense about Fox News so you don’t really have a lot of credibility these days

The problem is you guys have said the same nonsense about Fox News so you don’t really have a lot of credibility these days

The problem is you are pissing up a rope with a silly whataboutism. Back Again made on observation. An observation based on fact. Those of us who are much older than you, have memories, which we use to make those observations.

The fact that they are accurate might frost your butt a little bit.

But they ARE accurate.

I’m so old that I even remember the days when the Drudge report wasn’t a liberal shithole.

For a while now, it even deliberately skews news “reporting” to the far left. From choice of content to deliberately misleading leftard headlines.

Yeah.

What a fast supersonic crash into the cliffs Drudge has taken, absolutely horrible.

Severe TDS disease.

Totally concur.

I'm not sure what happened to Drudge, but he took a 180° turn and started heading downhill at a high rate of speed. Drugs? Booze? Fell out of a tree and landed on his head? Not sure.

The difference between the left and the right is that "we" (the right) are honest enough to criticize ideals that deserve criticism, regardless of which side of the political aisle they're on. The left are very much like the Borg ... they go along with the crowd, even when they're on the edge of a political cliff. It's apparent that leftists cannot think outside the box of their own making. In fact ... they don't dare, else they receive the collective ire of their thought masters.

It was unusable when it leaned right, it is still unusable.

Forum List

Back