Fox News Settles with venezuelan guy over fake voting machine claims

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Fox News has finally settled with the Venezuelan guy they defamed by spreading lies about him being involved in a plot to rig the 2020 election.

The terms of the settlement were not disclosed, but I'm sure it was a hefty sum.

Companies that pay a lot of money for lying want to avoid the embarrassment of disclosing the huge sums of money they have to shell out, so secrecy is normal.

This sends a clear message that Fox News will be held accountable for its lies. They're also a reminder of the dangers of misinformation. The false claims that Fox News and its hosts spread about the 2020 election have had a real-world impact, contributing to the violence at the Capitol on January 6.

It's important to hold those who spread misinformation accountable for their actions. So, to Fox News: good riddance. And to the Venezuelan guy they defamed: I hope you get a big fat check.

Dominion is next.

Fox News has finally settled with the Venezuelan guy they defamed by spreading lies about him being involved in a plot to rig the 2020 election.

The terms of the settlement were not disclosed, but I'm sure it was a hefty sum.

Companies that pay a lot of money for lying want to avoid the embarrassment of disclosing the huge sums of money they have to shell out, so secrecy is normal.

This sends a clear message that Fox News will be held accountable for its lies. They're also a reminder of the dangers of misinformation. The false claims that Fox News and its hosts spread about the 2020 election have had a real-world impact, contributing to the violence at the Capitol on January 6.

It's important to hold those who spread misinformation accountable for their actions. So, to Fox News: good riddance. And to the Venezuelan guy they defamed: I hope you get a big fat check.

Dominion is next.
It's probably a big number. The bigmouths are eating crow. Now.

I.E. what you know about the settlement could fit in your girlfriend's dickhole.

For all you know, the election rigger paid Fox. There is no evidence to the contrary.

undisclosed​

/ (ˌʌndɪsˈkləʊzd) /

adjective
not made known or revealed: an undisclosed sum

I.E. what you know about the settlement could fit in your girlfriend's dickhole.

For all you know, the election rigger paid Fox. There is no evidence to the contrary.

undisclosed​

/ (ˌʌndɪsˈkləʊzd) /

adjective
not made known or revealed: an undisclosed sum
The guy suing Fox paid Fox?
gordon-ramsay-idiot-sandwich.gif

Attachments

• 1681088264356.jpeg
    1681088264356.jpeg
    10.5 KB · Views: 11
The guy suing Fox paid Fox?
gordon-ramsay-idiot-sandwich.gif
Are you familiar with the whore - stormy daniels? Probably not, she's mostly hetero, although she takes it in the ass, so you have that in common...

Yes, she sued President Trump. Let me hold your hand - she was the plaintiff, she brought the lawsuit. She lost and was held liable for Pres Trump's legal fees to the tune of $300,000, give or take.

Any idea where this is going?

trumptard faggot.jpg

Fox news has been a Democrat news organization since at least 2020, minus of few opinion journalists.

Are you familiar with the whore - stormy daniels? Probably not, she's mostly hetero, although she takes it in the ass, so you have that in common...

Yes, she sued President Trump. Let me hold your hand - she was the plaintiff, she brought the lawsuit. She lost and was held liable for Pres Trump's legal fees to the tune of $300,000, give or take.

View attachment 774998
That's not a settlement, genius. That was a court ordered payment.
1681092698384.gif

It's probably a big number. The bigmouths are eating crow. Now.
CNN fired almost all of their big names because of rheir partisan spin and false narratives that plunged their ratings to record lowes. The NY Times was exposed for winning Pulitzers for writibg fiction, pushing the same 'Russian Collusion' crap,even after it was debunked.

Despite this case Fox News has quite a long way to drop to be on their level.

View attachment 774998
Let me embarrass this idiot sandwich again. In your first lesson, you learned that the Stormy Daniels case was not a settlement. In this second lesson, you will learn that the plaintiff never pays a penny to the defendant in a settlement.

Through settlement, the plaintiff in a civil case agrees to give up the right to pursue any further legal action in connection with his or her case, in exchange for the payment of an agreed-upon sum of money from the defendant (or the defendant's insurer).
1681093605793.gif

How's Nick Sandman doing?

Better than the liberal MSM who had to pay him tons of money for their slanderous false reporting of him.

Pethaps if CNN's ratings get any worse Sandman will BUY CNN before it goes under andmajke it a Conservative news media.

:auiqs.jpg:

Let me embarrass this idiot sandwich again. In your first lesson, you learned that the Stormy Daniels case was not a settlement. In this second lesson, you will learn that the plaintiff never pays a penny to the defendant:

Through settlement, the plaintiff in a civil case agrees to give up the right to pursue any further legal action in connection with his or her case, in exchange for the payment of an agreed-upon sum of money from the defendant (or the defendant's insurer).
View attachment 775013

Daniels ended up having to pay Trump, and her lawyer went to jail.

This idiot just saw me school a member called "two_iron", with a link to lawyers explaining that
1) in settlements only the plaintiff gets money, and
2) The Stormy Daniels fees paid to Trump were not a settlement.

And he still chooses to bend over and take it in the butt by calling the Stormy Daniels fees a settlement, when it wasn't.

What goes on inside that head of easyt65's is a mystery to us all. All we know is... not much goes on.

Forum List

Back