Drudge Report: Hillary's Eye Problems Return At Cleveland Rally

WOW....that left eye of hers sure has a mind of it's own...it's called "strabismus"

a853830ead0e2bcb74e00191b6af2b30.jpg
Drudge is certified unfit for information.

the kkk'er isn't interested in actual information.

Yup, I know, hate the media while running right to them, amazing stuff.

i'm not sure what else one would expect when they nominate a reality show host/carnival barker.

We got what we should have expected, a show.

WOW....that left eye of hers sure has a mind of it's own...it's called "strabismus"

a853830ead0e2bcb74e00191b6af2b30.jpg

Good job. It's also not something that typically occurs idiopathically. In elderly people it is commonly a side effect of head trauma.
Donny resolve his sniffles problem yet?

If you were watching his speech you'd know....

Is he going to say something this time?
nothing that would interest you. He never promises to destroy the country and turn it over to the world as their dumping ground for the unwanted.

and you are unfit to vote.
we all cant be everything we wish we were.

I've no doubt you'd like to be in charge of who gets to vote and who does not, and you've convinced me you wish you were, so yeah, reckon so.
how have I convinced you of that false accusation?
Because I only want people to vote once, and for them to actually be legal citizens?
I think you have just expresssed your desire to allow anyone to vote regardless of their eligibility to do so.
Pretty unamerican of you if you were to ask me.
The ID requirement is just the bait to instigate other harsher voter restriction and suppression amendments add-ons. That is why the courts are knocking down those laws all across the country. What does not allowing churches who continue the long tradition of transporting its congregation to the polls via buses to vote after Sunday services and a picnic to continue that tradition have to do with voter ID?

He does sniffle quite a bit...can be an indication of drug use

Some drugs can even turn your skin orange

I read it on Drudge

Jesus your shits weak.
You shit heads are always asking what Trump is going to do....yet while he's doing just that right now, your on here flapping your gums.

Never heard nothing but slogans and self congratulation come out of that horrible excuse for a human being, pass, he's got nothing new.

I read it on Drudge
Let's be fair, Cocaine use among models during the '80's was well known and pretty common. It was probably almost a requirement to have a good supply of the the stuff if a guy wanted to seduce them. Donny had that reputation of chasing them, even to the point of creating his own agency. His use of cocaine during that period can be chalked up as a job-related issue. He probably even found a way to hide the cost of the cocaine as some kind of tax write-off. It may even be viewed as one of the sacrifices he had to make to build his wealth.

I've noticed something amiss with her eyes for several years. I just saw an interview she did in 2008, when she was running for potus, and she looked the reporter dead in the eye, no sign of the eye movements/excessive blinking she exhibits now. Her eyes were steady.

I've observed many, many still pics and videos of her. It's often her left eye that isn't focused on her "subject". On the pics below place your thumb over her left eye and look at her right eye. Where is it looking? Now place your thumb over her right eye and look at her left eye. It is not looking at the same object. In fact, I appears that it isn't looking at anything.

Her eyes have a problem tracking, one eye lags behind the other. It's why she looks down very often, blinks a lot, glances up but doesn't really look at anything. I've noticed it when she is before a large crown more often than when she is sitting, one on one.

Hillary-resize.jpg

d7b31e7beb5403272d9a613b65296955.jpg

As for her laughing out loud when questioned about her stamina to be CoC ... she does this when she knows what the other person is saying is true and she must lie. It's one of her "tells", you know she is going to lie. She did the same thing when Trump asked her about the bucks she took from countries who throw gays off roofs and stone women, etc. (she also kept the money).

One of our greatest Presidents was crippled from polio and mostly restricted to a wheelchair. He managed to beat the Great Depression, Nazi Germany, and Imperial Japan in WWII and leave a legacy of building the greatest contribution to American infrastructure in American history. His contribution to that infrastructure stands to this very day, along with many programs he developed and implemented. Trumproids whine about some speculative eye condition with the future President.

I've no doubt you'd like to be in charge of who gets to vote and who does not, and you've convinced me you wish you were, so yeah, reckon so.
Because I only want people to vote once, and for them to actually be legal citizens?
I think you have just expresssed your desire to allow anyone to vote regardless of their eligibility to do so.
The ID requirement is just the bait to instigate other harsher voter restriction and suppression amendments add-ons. That is why the courts are knocking down those laws all across the country. What does not allowing churches who continue the long tradition of transporting its congregation to the polls via buses to vote after Sunday services and a picnic to continue that tradition have to do with voter ID?
What "harsher voter restrictions and suppressions?"

One of our greatest Presidents was crippled from polio and mostly restricted to a wheelchair. He managed to beat the Great Depression, Nazi Germany, and Imperial Japan in WWII and leave a legacy of building the greatest contribution to American infrastructure in American history. His contribution to that infrastructure stands to this very day, along with many programs he developed and implemented. Trumproids whine about some speculative eye condition with the future President.

Roosevelt was the worst president we ever had. You aren't helping her case.

I read it on Drudge
Let's be fair, Cocaine use among models during the '80's was well known and pretty common. It was probably almost a requirement to have a good supply of the the stuff if a guy wanted to seduce them. Donny had that reputation of chasing them, even to the point of creating his own agency. His use of cocaine during that period can be chalked up as a job-related issue. He probably even found a way to hide the cost of the cocaine as some kind of tax write-off. It may even be viewed as one of the sacrifices he had to make to build his wealth.
Trump has never done drugs or even drunk alcohol, moron.

I read it on Drudge
they have to make up false claims.
Since they cant talk about the true claims against their candidate, they hope making up stuff about the American will take away the attention from their candidates flaws.

I gave you an example in a post and provided a link about how a WWII vet was prevented from voting because his VA card and history of voting for over 60 years was not enough to allow him to vote for the first time in his life.

I read it on Drudge
they have to make up false claims.
Since they cant talk about the true claims against their candidate, they hope making up stuff about the American will take away the attention from their candidates flaws.

Everything you folks are upset about will continue so along as all you're prepared to do is look at half the problem.

I gave you an example in a post and provided a link about how a WWII vet was prevented from voting because his VA card and history of voting for over 60 years was not enough to allow him to vote for the first time in his life.

That sounds like the voter ID law being enforced. What "harsher measures" are you talking about? Why didn't you "compassionate" leftwingers help this man get a valid ID?

What harsher restrictions are you talking about, will you post a link to those that are being considered?
also, you know that the busing issue has to do with the democratic party actually being caught on video saying the were registering the illegals under false names and addresses and busing them in to other cities to vote.
Although your claim about stopping churches from busing in their congregation to vote is bullshit, I do have a few concerns here.
1. I have never been a member of a church that everyone in the congregation would have the same polling place. How does this work with the churches you have in mind.
2, you say busing in the congregation after Sunday service. Voting is on a Tuesday, always is, what church holds its Sunday service on Tuesday?
3. If these people can make it to church on their own, why cant they make it to their correct polling place on their own
and 4. even if they bused a group in, how does voter ID in any way restrict those that are eligible to vote to do so regardless of how they show up at the polls.

None of your arguments have any substance to them, all I read is that once again you are so afraid that pedro and juan wont be able to illegally vote, or that respus might be limited to only one vote, you have nothing to offer against voter ID.

Nobody is trying to take your vote away (as long as you are eligible)

Forum List

Back