Why lots of Donald Trump supporters are easily influenced by conspiracy theories

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Why lots of Donald Trump supporters are easily influenced by conspiracy theories - full article

"Why does Trump spout such theories, and, more importantly, why do they resonate in some corners of American society? He and his followers see a country in decline, which raises this paradox: How come America, the greatest country in the world, isn’t great anymore?

Conspiracy theories provide a satisfying explanation: Someone must be sabotaging us, from within or without. This long history of conspiracy theorizing is grounded in America’s self-conception as a chosen people."

cant get link. I dont trust Trump myself since he once liked Clinton.i would liek to see ron paul be the new president but since he is not an option it is a no brainer to vote for trump since he is the only alternative we have to the evil witch. who wants a mass murderer in office who has people killed off that know too much about their scandals and same as the bushs and obama has destroyed america and their jobs

New Topics

Forum List

Back