Dropping Nike

Nope. I don’t invest in stocks of this sort, they are too volitale and quite frankly to low in value. I’m simply stating a one week period is to short a time to claim Said victory in the long run. It would be a victory for the individual investor if the indeed sold stock and reaped the monetary benefit. However In This case people on both sides are trying to state this is a win when in the long term, we simply don’t know either way.
I know what you stated. The problem is you dont appear to understand stocks. Bad news...stocks go down. Good news....stocks go up. Pretty simple eh? People trying to make this a loss are the type of people that support Drumpf and his alternate reality.
I understand stock investing much more than you. Stay out of the deep end of the pool Jr. You’ll drown and make a bigger idiot out of yourself.
Says the guy that is claiming a week isnt enough time for the market to react.
I never said it wasn’t enough time for a market to react. You really need to brush up on your comprehension skills. A week in a stocks long term life is nothing. It could fall just as easily next week. You fail to understand long term investing. I highly doubt you are a day trader that could take advantage of a very small short term boom. Feel free to reply and make a bigger ass of yourself.
We werent talking about the long term life you idiot. We were talking about how the news of the signing affected Nike.
Hey there dumbass. Both sides were talking about it. You neophytes are hilarious. The kap supporters were claiming this is great for the company the anti were cla Ming it is total failure. The fact of the matter is, in a year or less it won’t matter. Stick to what you know, which doesn’t appear to be investing, economics or anything that serious grownups do.

I'm guessing this this is going to require you to find the goalposts after he responds.
All I did was Google Nike stock. Gave immediate access to graphs. Well, I had to click the one year graph because the day prices (hourly graph) came up first.
You mean this graph that shows they are still down because of their divisive politics?
View attachment 215789
No, but the graph you show tells the same story. Stock goes down when the signing is announced, stays down for about a week and comes back up. Your graph misses today when it came back up some more. Nike stock was only affected for a week.
Down.10, since rhe signing. 10 cents. Am I reading the graph wrong?
Its like I said. Drumpf supporters will deny the facts and create a narrative that makes them feel better. Stocks are up. Sales are up. Somehow whats a good thing for any other company is a bad thing for Nike.
Reebok is happy.
Reebok is a subsidy from Adidas. Their stock prices are down.

These silly ass retarded conservatives are biting the hand that feeds them.

Does Nike give more to Democrats or Republicans? The answer might surprise you

"Nike employees and the company's political action committee have given GOP candidates $424,000 in the 2018 election cycle, and only $122,000 to Democrats who generally are seen as more aligned with what backers call Nike's "progressive" message."

Nike should have never gone political. PC is a huge turn off for so many people now.

Great move by Nike. Fuck Trump. Nike stock and sales increased when crooked Don bad mouthed them. He is despised and gets no respect. When Liar in Chief says boycott, people ignore him and go out and buy.

I intend to not support with my money any business who resorts to virtue signaling.

you mean companies who stand up for human rights, human dignity and free speech?

They make shitty shoes anyways... Very fitting, a shitty former player is representing them
I wonder which of these Krapperdick supporters want him as the Quarterback of their football team?

Fools and their funny are soon departed....people want to waste 100$ on cheap Asian slave labor made shoes have at it! Won't be allowed in this home.

Forum List

Back