Dropping Nike

Nike sales are up 31 percent as fans buy into Kaepernick as spokesman

I was going to get some New Balances like always for the Fall but now I guess I have to go with Nike :dunno:
sure you are.....
Is that so outlandish a claim to you? :laugh:

Do you wear burlap bags instead of shoes or something? :lmao:
never said it was outlandish,i believe you said that...i just said...sure you are...
I will. I’ll post photo proof if for some reason you decide to keep doubting. If I forget, remind me.

Nike sales are up 31 percent as fans buy into Kaepernick as spokesman

I was going to get some New Balances like always for the Fall but now I guess I have to go with Nike :dunno:
sure you are.....
Is that so outlandish a claim to you? :laugh:

Do you wear burlap bags instead of shoes or something? :lmao:
never said it was outlandish,i believe you said that...i just said...sure you are...
I will. I’ll post photo proof if for some reason you decide to keep doubting. If I forget, remind me.
like a photo of some nikes are going to prove they are yours?.....you can be anything on the internet....yea i was shocked too....

How exactly does this bode well for Nike
Sales are up 31% for starters. What exactly were you looking for to gauge it?

Yeah they had a good quarter, but they’re not up 31% since signing dip shit
Well their stock is up as well. I posted a picture of it in the thread. Next requirement?

How much is there stock up since signing him?
Why does it matter? Its up. That bodes well for Nike. If it was going to bode bad then the stock would be down as well as their sales numbers. Last year this time their sales were only up 17%

Well their stock is up as well. I posted a picture of it in the thread. Next requirement?

Nike stock went down a couple of dollars when they signed him. Their stock prices had risen rather dramatically over rhe last year. about $20 per share from $58 to about $80 and now $83. A small dip since rhe signing a week ago has been recovered and is now shooting up and rising.

Nike stock went down a couple of dollars when they signed him. Their stock prices had risen rather dramatically over rhe last year. about $20 per share from $58 to about $80 and now $83. A small dip since rhe signing a week ago has been recovered and is now shooting up and rising.
I'm guessing this this is going to require you to find the goalposts after he responds.

I'm guessing this this is going to require you to find the goalposts after he responds.
All I did was Google Nike stock. Gave immediate access to graphs. Well, I had to click the one year graph because the day prices (hourly graph) came up first.

Wtf are you talking about

I thought he was addressing me and suggesting I would be asked where rhe numbers I used came from.

I thought he was addressing me and suggesting I would be asked where rhe numbers I used came from.

I have no idea what you’re talking about either

All I did was Google Nike stock. Gave immediate access to graphs. Well, I had to click the one year graph because the day prices (hourly graph) came up first.
You mean this graph that shows they are still down because of their divisive politics?
3131CCBC-4B50-4D55-83DE-28FEB0CDE341.png

Forum List

Back