College Removes Uniforms Featuring Nike Logo To Protest Kaepernick Deal

This pretty much explains everything. Its majority white racist school.

How Diverse is College of the Ozarks?

View attachment 215031
When its all you got throw your race card.
Whats a race card? I just found facts that confirmed my suspicion. Its a backwoods hick school that has a vast majority of whites. Makes sense they hate Nike and Kap.
College of the Ozarks Degree Programs, Majors and Admissions Information

1% black. So that's probably like less than a dozen students. 1% could be rounded up.

And their curriculum. Hmmm. I always go first to see if they teach evolution.
Ecology, Evolution, Systematics, and Population Biology
They use the word. But I don't recognize the location.
And the problem with these kinds of schools, when you look up biology, it's stuff like "bees spread pollen and that fertilizes the flowers".

View attachment 215031
Whats a race card? I just found facts that confirmed my suspicion. Its a backwoods hick school that has a vast majority of whites. Makes sense they hate Nike and Kap.
Spellman College ranks lower than Ozarks want to bitch about the diversity there as well ?

View attachment 215031
College of the Ozarks Degree Programs, Majors and Admissions Information

1% black. So that's probably like less than a dozen students. 1% could be rounded up.

And their curriculum. Hmmm. I always go first to see if they teach evolution.
Ecology, Evolution, Systematics, and Population Biology
They use the word. But I don't recognize the location.
And the problem with these kinds of schools, when you look up biology, it's stuff like "bees spread pollen and that fertilizes the flowers".

View attachment 215031
Spellman College ranks lower than Ozarks want to bitch about the diversity there as well ?
Not really. Spellman is a HBCU specifically because whites didnt allow Blacks to attend college. I'm surprised you were too ignorant to figure that one out?

Forum List

Back