College Removes Uniforms Featuring Nike Logo To Protest Kaepernick Deal

believe-in-something-5b8e5f.jpg

More stupid shit from an asshole that can't understand what the Kaepernick protest is all about.

You are such a fucking dick that you think they are protesting all police actions.
Blow me............this started with BLM burning down towns........yelling Pigs in a Blanket Fry them like Bacon.

Kap wore pig socks.........and decided to kneel during the Anthem..........

We responded to the BS..........don't like it........change the dang channel

The College of the Ozarks, a private Christian school in Point Lookout, Missouri, that competes in sports at the NAIA level, said it will remove all uniforms purchased from Nike that contain the brand’s logo.

Last year, the college added a stipulation to competition contracts, saying it would walk away from any game where the opposing team takes a knee, sits or turns its back on the flag or anthem.

“If Nike is ashamed of America, we are ashamed of them,” College of the Ozarks President Jerry C. Davis said in a statement. “We also believe that those who know what sacrifice is all about are more likely to be wearing a military uniform than an athletic uniform.”

Liberals, Commence your hypocritical bashing of the Christian faith........NOW!
59f1edefbcf93d45008b48c7-1136-852.jpg

A private college has a 'no pledge, no play' rule and refuses to play sports against schools that kneel for the National Anthem

OMG. White AND fat.

NAIA tournament leaving College of the Ozarks

And now they aren't even part of any tournament any more. They were able to get in because they hosted and the host was always given a free pass.

Imagine a college so stupid, they don't even know what free speech is.

Pathetic.

More stupid shit from an asshole that can't understand what the Kaepernick protest is all about.

You are such a fucking dick that you think they are protesting all police actions.
Blow me............this started with BLM burning down towns........yelling Pigs in a Blanket Fry them like Bacon.

Oh fuck off you Trump spportig POS.

It started with several unarmed black men ginned down by policemen whose departments looked the other way.

Nike uses child labor anyway no secret there.

Good for them. Hopefully more follow suite.

Oh fuck off you Trump spportig POS.

It started with several unarmed black men ginned down by policemen whose departments looked the other way.
What did? Nothing did. Fake news. Go figure

Oh and OJ was innocent right? :auiqs.jpg:

The College of the Ozarks, a private Christian school in Point Lookout, Missouri, that competes in sports at the NAIA level, said it will remove all uniforms purchased from Nike that contain the brand’s logo.

Last year, the college added a stipulation to competition contracts, saying it would walk away from any game where the opposing team takes a knee, sits or turns its back on the flag or anthem.

“If Nike is ashamed of America, we are ashamed of them,” College of the Ozarks President Jerry C. Davis said in a statement. “We also believe that those who know what sacrifice is all about are more likely to be wearing a military uniform than an athletic uniform.”

I would have thought that as a christian outfit the truth would be included in its statements.

Liberty University just announced they’ll no longer be wearing Nike uniforms.

Kaepernick won't influence my opinion of Nike. The kneeling doesn't bother me, what does is for a good number of years sport has become less about the game and more about a fashion show. I recall when it was common for head football coaches to wear a coat and tie along the sideline. Now they're fined for doing so and must yield to the league's official attire. So for years I've been turned off to Nike.

From what I can tell College of the Ozarks doesn't have a Starbucks on campus. For whole other reasons that appeals to me as well.

This pretty much explains everything. Its majority white racist school.

How Diverse is College of the Ozarks?

View attachment 215031
When its all you got throw your race card.
Whats a race card? I just found facts that confirmed my suspicion. Its a backwoods hick school that has a vast majority of whites. Makes sense they hate Nike and Kap.
Kap should take a knee for all the slave labour Nike uses to pay him.

Nike uses child labor anyway no secret there.

Good for them. Hopefully more follow suite.

Allegedly, Republicans use them for target practice here. There has to be a reason Republicans fight to arm crazy school shooters.

View attachment 215031
Whats a race card? I just found facts that confirmed my suspicion. Its a backwoods hick school that has a vast majority of whites. Makes sense they hate Nike and Kap.
College of the Ozarks Degree Programs, Majors and Admissions Information

1% black. So that's probably like less than a dozen students. 1% could be rounded up.

And their curriculum. Hmmm. I always go first to see if they teach evolution.
Ecology, Evolution, Systematics, and Population Biology
They use the word. But I don't recognize the location.
And the problem with these kinds of schools, when you look up biology, it's stuff like "bees spread pollen and that fertilizes the flowers".

View attachment 215031
College of the Ozarks Degree Programs, Majors and Admissions Information

1% black. So that's probably like less than a dozen students. 1% could be rounded up.

And their curriculum. Hmmm. I always go first to see if they teach evolution.
Ecology, Evolution, Systematics, and Population Biology
They use the word. But I don't recognize the location.
And the problem with these kinds of schools, when you look up biology, it's stuff like "bees spread pollen and that fertilizes the flowers".
1% probably dispersed among their basketball and football programs. However since they have pulled out of the NAIA I wonder if they are going to start revoking scholarships.

‘No Pledge, No Play’ means Missouri school can’t host NAIA basketball tournament

Forum List

Back