College Removes Uniforms Featuring Nike Logo To Protest Kaepernick Deal

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

The College of the Ozarks, a private Christian school in Point Lookout, Missouri, that competes in sports at the NAIA level, said it will remove all uniforms purchased from Nike that contain the brand’s logo.

Last year, the college added a stipulation to competition contracts, saying it would walk away from any game where the opposing team takes a knee, sits or turns its back on the flag or anthem.

“If Nike is ashamed of America, we are ashamed of them,” College of the Ozarks President Jerry C. Davis said in a statement. “We also believe that those who know what sacrifice is all about are more likely to be wearing a military uniform than an athletic uniform.”

Liberals, Commence your hypocritical bashing of the Christian faith........NOW!

This pretty much explains everything. Its majority white racist school.

How Diverse is College of the Ozarks?

lol.png

The College of the Ozarks, a private Christian school in Point Lookout, Missouri, that competes in sports at the NAIA level, said it will remove all uniforms purchased from Nike that contain the brand’s logo.

Last year, the college added a stipulation to competition contracts, saying it would walk away from any game where the opposing team takes a knee, sits or turns its back on the flag or anthem.

“If Nike is ashamed of America, we are ashamed of them,” College of the Ozarks President Jerry C. Davis said in a statement. “We also believe that those who know what sacrifice is all about are more likely to be wearing a military uniform than an athletic uniform.”

They don't even have a football team. Stupid.

Oh no ! How will Nike ever recover !

And I’m sick of all this invoking of “the military”. They act like KAP is protesting the army !?

The College of the Ozarks and its 1400 students?

They also don't have tuition, stupid. They work for their education.

View attachment 215031
they are in a white neighborhood. why wouldn't they. why do you hate white people so much did they do something to you?
Of course they are in a white neighborhood. Why do you think I hate white people? I dont hate white people just because I point out how racist most of them are.
so you're racist. nice to know, I don't communicate with racist fks like you.

View attachment 215031
they are in a white neighborhood. why wouldn't they. why do you hate white people so much did they do something to you?
Of course they are in a white neighborhood. Why do you think I hate white people? I dont hate white people just because I point out how racist most of them are.
so you're racist. nice to know, I don't communicate with racist fks like you.
Talking to me on a forum is a form of communication dummy.
this is my last post to you, on ignore you go now.

Forum List

Back