Dropping Nike

That's fine. We all have our buttons. Some folks need a new word for THEIR gender no one else uses. Some folks get offended by someone KNEELING during the anthem. KNEELING like they do at Catholic Mass during the Consecration of the Eucharist.

How offensive, don't let the kids see lol.

They dont care much about you dropping them. Their sales are up 31% so your $20 contribution to their profits wont be missed. Exactly none of the schools you listed are known outside their 30 mile radius.

Nike is doing just fine; sales are currently to da moon & so is the stock.

Fuck Trump & his racist, Nazi azz.

Nike.png

Nike sales are up 31 percent as fans buy into Kaepernick as spokesman

I was going to get some New Balances like always for the Fall but now I guess I have to go with Nike :dunno:

Does Nike have a model called "Think this is way overblown and I'm protesting the boycotters by buying something I have never bought one of"?
Who knows? I’m getting some as a small token to them, and because it’ll really piss off a couple family members.

How exactly does this bode well for Nike

Up above I mentioned the balance of upsetting white 50 year old snowflakes who don't buy Nike anyway vs free publicity and seeming hip and current to the generation of youngsters who actually buy overpriced shoes.

Plus they may sell me a pair for the first time in a few decades now. I have a family member or two to upset.

Forum List

Back