Dropout Limbaugh laughably tries to spar with Intellectual Giant

Better tell your MessiahRushie that, apparently he thinks otherwise!

January 10, 2014
RUSH: I'm just doing what I always do. Folks, I observe. I'm a journalist
Rush Limbaugh's satire is subtle. As is his epigrammatic humor and his exaggerism. His wordplay, too (when, for example, he says he has talent on loan from God, he says that any talent he has comes from God, but he realizes that his wording leads liberals into believing that he is comparing himself to God). When he calls himself a journalist, he employs irony, and conservatives realize that. Even the most ignorant of us racist, redneck hicks knows that no one is a journalist without experience, title, or academic credentials. Liberals, on the other hand, tend to believe that he is egoistic and just plain wrong.

If Limbaugh were humorless and actually believed some of these things that he says, his credibility, even among conservatives, would tank. His radio persona is one that leads liberals on, and he seems to enjoy it.

Your MessiahRushie is not joking when he says he is a real journalist and he mocks anyone who says he is an entertainer.

January 18, 2013
RUSH: Snerdley is wanting to know why I didn't object to the previous caller praising my talents as a journalist. I think what happens here on this show is closer to real journalism than anything we're getting from so-called journalists. I have said for the longest time, "We do here what the mainstream journalists used to do."

December 23, 2007

RUSH: Whoever said those things was essentially repeating the Democrat mantra of all these years: that I am just an entertainer
Do you realize he's mocking mainstream journalists here?

I'm not a woman. Not even close. But I'm more of a woman than Janet Napolitano is.

See how that works?

You're one of the masses that Limbaugh is leading on. Ask yourself honestly - I mean honestly - if Rush Limbaugh would say in a serious interview that he is actually a journalist. And then tell yourself whether he's leading you by the nose based on your answer.

Last edited:
I didn't, YOU did. I merely said he reduced he number of government workers. You then followed with your Straw Man.

I merely said he reduced he number of government workers.

And you proved it by posting a chart that included local and state government.
Were you lying when you posted that chart, or just stupid.

Is your claim he reduced government limited to the small reduction in federal employees?
Does your claim ignore his increased spending and regulation?

No CON$ervative has ever reduced the number of federal employees!
Why is that???

Only liberals reduce Federal employment?

Please show your data.

LOL.

edthesickdick spends more time listening to and obsessing over Rush Limbaugh than you or I ever have, combined, Thanatos.

Rush is entertainment. edthesickdick really doesn't GET that fact. :lol:

I love thinking of tools like edthesickdick grinding their teeth over the things Rush says.

:lmao:

Too funny.
Better tell your MessiahRushie that, apparently he thinks otherwise!

January 10, 2014
RUSH: I'm just doing what I always do. Folks, I observe. I'm a journalist
Rush Limbaugh's satire is subtle. As is his epigrammatic humor and his exaggerism. His wordplay, too (when, for example, he says he has talent on loan from God, he says that any talent he has comes from God, but he realizes that his wording leads liberals into believing that he is comparing himself to God). When he calls himself a journalist, he employs irony, and conservatives realize that. Even the most ignorant of us racist, redneck hicks knows that no one is a journalist without experience, title, or academic credentials. Liberals, on the other hand, tend to believe that he is egoistic and just plain wrong.

If Limbaugh were humorless and actually believed some of these things that he says, his credibility, even among conservatives, would tank. His radio persona is one that leads liberals on, and he seems to enjoy it.

If Limbaugh were humorless he would be a liberal, and his show would have lasted as long as Air America or Keith Olbermann's attempt at a TV show. He would have as many listeners as Al Sharpton has viewers. He would be admired and praised by liberals.

And he would be as humorless as Jon Stewart, shouting and cursing to appeal to the vulgar.

Your MessiahRushie is not joking when he says he is a real journalist and he mocks anyone who says he is an entertainer.

January 18, 2013
RUSH: Snerdley is wanting to know why I didn't object to the previous caller praising my talents as a journalist. I think what happens here on this show is closer to real journalism than anything we're getting from so-called journalists. I have said for the longest time, "We do here what the mainstream journalists used to do."

December 23, 2007

RUSH: Whoever said those things was essentially repeating the Democrat mantra of all these years: that I am just an entertainer

I'm not a woman. Not even close. But I'm more of a woman than Janet Napolitano is.

See how that works?

You're one of the masses that Limbaugh is leading on. Ask yourself honestly - I mean honestly - if Rush Limbaugh would say in a serious interview that he is actually a journalist. And then tell yourself whether he's leading you by the nose based on your answer.

You're expecting a progressive to be able to think himself

tapatalk post

January 18, 2013

December 23, 2007

See how that works?

Listen girly, the only people your MessiahRushie mocks are the people stupid enough to believe his lies. He lies to you and then gives you all you need to see he is lying to you because you are so easy to lie to he is board lying to you and he only can get satisfaction by lying to you in the face of the truth.

For example, the pathological liar has claimed for many many years that Gore was unable to name the bust of Franklin when he visited Monticello just before the Clinton inauguration. He then shows a video of Gore naming the left flank bust as Franklin without any help from the curator. The dumb suckers believe his lie and never see Gore repoint to the left flank bust as he says one word "Franklin" talking over the curator saying the words "Washington on the extreme." The idiots were told to listen to the curator and like good little mesmerized sheep, they heard only the curator.

He mocks his audience with his lies and they are too stupid to know it! He believes his talent for lying, on loan from Gawwwwwwwwd-da proves his superior intelligence!

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
Samuel Butler

hazzmutt seems to imagine that the level of formal education completed somehow trumps the logic and facts of an argument presented.

It would probably startle hazzmutt to see that sometimes, the less well formally educated individual can still manage to be

you know

the one who is correct in a debate.

The video I saw had rushbo talking solo as always. Where was Krugman? How is this a debate? This is like the republican convention when Clint Eastwood debated the empty chair. It's a good way to not lose a debate though.

Rush nails the liberals for the lying sacks of shit that they are, that's his genius.

He has more intelligence than any of you Progressive Parrots that repeat the same drivel from MSNBC day in and day out.

He's intelligent enough to not invite an economist to a debate on economics. He flew solo on this one.

Nope liberals don't listen to rush no sir they don't:eusa_whistle:

I do sometimes. He's comical. I used to love his impersonations. He had ross perot down good as well as clinton, senator earl hollings and others. I admire talent but other than that he's a grossly ignorant man but most of his fans are also, so it's a win win.

January 18, 2013

December 23, 2007

See how that works?

Listen girly, the only people your MessiahRushie mocks are the people stupid enough to believe his lies. He lies to you and then gives you all you need to see he is lying to you because you are so easy to lie to he is board lying to you and he only can get satisfaction by lying to you in the face of the truth.

For example, the pathological liar has claimed for many many years that Gore was unable to name the bust of Franklin when he visited Monticello just before the Clinton inauguration. He then shows a video of Gore naming the left flank bust as Franklin without any help from the curator. The dumb suckers believe his lie and never see Gore repoint to the left flank bust as he says one word "Franklin" talking over the curator saying the words "Washington on the extreme." The idiots were told to listen to the curator and like good little mesmerized sheep, they heard only the curator.

He mocks his audience with his lies and they are too stupid to know it! He believes his talent for lying, on loan from Gawwwwwwwwd-da proves his superior intelligence!

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
Samuel Butler
I can't place my finger on it, ed, but something tells me you're somewhat cynical. Your cynicism has made you a target of Limbaugh's humor. A man you apparently know quite a lot about.

Did you mean bored?

See how that works?

Samuel Butler
I can't place my finger on it, ed, but something tells me you're somewhat cynical. Your cynicism has made you a target of Limbaugh's humor. A man you apparently know quite a lot about.

Did you mean bored?
Ed is a Rush stalker.....He probably has a shrine to the man somewhere.

Once in a while, Rush will say something so deceptively humorous or enigmatically true that the mainstream pundits dog pile him the next day. Then on his next broadcast, he draws from a cornucopia to talk about. He revels in it.

Ordinary lefties, such as on these boards, also miss the point of his humor or his perspective.

Their reactions are hilarious.

Once in a while, Rush will say something so deceptively humorous or enigmatically true that the mainstream pundits dog pile him the next day. Then on his next broadcast, he draws from a cornucopia to talk about. He revels in it.

Ordinary lefties, such as on these boards, also miss the point of his humor or his perspective.

I wished I had time to listen to rush once in a while.

Don't you mean after being caught lying, the next day he denies what he said the day before because he knows the idiots who listened to him lie the day before will forget what he said and swallow his denial. He shits on his gullible audience with every denial and you are a perfect example why! He revels in YOUR stupidity!!! :rofl::lmao:

August 18, 2010
RUSH: The Tea Party is not even weighing in on the mosque.* The Tea Party's worrying about other things, like jobs and the economy and Obama's single-handed destruction of it.* Imam Hussein Obama mmm, mmm, mmm.* I want to be fair, too.* He probably is the best anti-American president the country's ever had.* So I don't want to be misinterpreted here as just a knee-jerk critic.* Ed Gillespie is the former RNC chairman saying that we should downplay the mosque, don't overplay it here.

August 19, 2010
POWERS:* The reason for that is that you have people like Rush Limbaugh referring to him as Imam Hussein Obama.

RUSH:* No, I have not said Imam Hussein Obama.* I've never thrown Hussein in there, I just said Imam Obama.*

Last edited:

Samuel Butler

Did you mean bored?

Notice how the DittoTards have been programmed to attack anyone who criticizes their MessiahRushie for either not listening or listening too much.

Don't you mean after being caught lying, the next day he denies what he said the day before because he knows the idiots who listened to him lie the day before will forget what he said and swallow his denial. H

Why are you bringing Dan Rather into this, asswipe?

Forum List

Back