Dropout Limbaugh laughably tries to spar with Intellectual Giant

Krugman vs Limbaugh?

Where does 'giant' enter the picture? This plays more like bum fights.

oh boy,

a college dropout has a big radio audience and he's go the nerve

He's (go) the nerve...How dare he, we are suppose to be bowing that Freddy Krugman

You have to feel sorry for mediamatters when this is all they have to feed their zombie members

Never support that site people...

Last edited:
What is this freaking rash of Media Matters talking points all about? Lucky for the radicals that Media Matters doesn't have to pay taxes.

The left doesn't just admire people they frikken worship at their feet

Krugman is an giant all right, a giant bag of hot air the same they say about Rush

Let's see. Rush, the college dropout, has the most successful radio program in the history of the medium, and as a result of doing that which he knew he wanted to do since he was a kid, he's become a fabulously wealthy guy.

Sounds like the All American Dream come true to me.

Let's see. Rush, the college dropout, has the most successful radio program in the history of the medium, and as a result of doing that which he knew he wanted to do since he was a kid, he's become a fabulously wealthy guy.

No doubt. There's a lot of money to be made in con gullibility, fear mongering and racist dog whistles.

Limbaugh Lashes Out At Krugman And Other Economists Over Stimulus

You want to know what's wrong with America -- a college dropout has a big radio audience and he's go the nerve to criticize a nobel-prize winning economist.

The fat & stupid leading the fat & stupid.

The video is offensive as always.

Limbaugh is so embarrassing and he doesn't even care. He just continues to bank all the money that his ignorant minions send him for being so.

No doubt. There's a lot of money to be made in con gullibility, fear mongering and racist dog whistles.

More to be made with wit and and intelligence, than frothing anger that stems from sheer stupidity. Your MSNBC talking points don't do much to portray you as a "thinker".

Yup, Krugman is a giant intellectually compared to Limbaugh, who is the worst, preying on the minds of the ignorant.

The wails and whines of the ignorant gnashing far righties is fun to observe.

I see you've memorized the lefty playbook. Good for you.

The stupid :asshole: said the private sector was SHRINKING as a result of the stimulus. The private sector is actually growing, it is the public sector that is shrinking, something the Right has never been able to do in spite of all their talk about that being their main mission for existing! That is why the Right hates Obama so much, he has shrunk the public sector making the Right look bad.

pubprivtrend711.jpg

January 15, 2014
RUSH: Well, the stimulus, I mean, people voted on it, but it was the same kind of stuff he's talking about doing now. Everything he's doing is resulting in shrinking the private sector, which is where your job is and where your career is and where your child's jobs and career happen to be. That is shrinking. Obama is taking more of it each and every day. Health care takes one-sixth of it.

You simply cannot shrink the private sector to the degree Obama has, and at the same time expect there to be massive growth in private sector economic activity, such as jobs, such as careers.

Forum List

Back