Dreadpiratetom

Does "militant atheist" mean one prone to initiation of violence? Just what the fuck does it mean? Tell me! ...or I shall sic my God on you!...and ye shall surely die and burn in hell for all of Eternity!

BTW, welcome.

Militant Atheists: Screaming, spittle-flecked zealots who are all but indistinguishable from the fundamentalists they rage against.

We just mess with the ones that come to the door. Today it was Jehovah's Witnesses. I was sad because apparenly they had nice breasts.

By militant atheist I mean I really enjoy arguing with religious people and pushing back against the fundys. I am active in trying to get people to reconsider their theist fairy tales and take a more critical look at their own beliefs. I think, based on my own study of history that religion is a retarding influence on progress, technological, economic, and social progress that ultimately threatens the long term survival of the species.

But then again, if anyone has any evidence that there is a supernatural being that I should then center my life around, please let me know. I would love to hear it. Oh, the scriptures don't count as they were written by man only fairly recently in the time line of human history.

dreadpiratetom is a reference to the Princess Bride and the Dread Pirate Roberts. Its just an sn. Stop being a homophobe and come up with something a little more creative than "ur gay."

But then again, if anyone has any evidence that there is a supernatural being that I should then center my life around, please let me know.

dreadpiratetom is a reference to the Princess Bride and the Dread Pirate Roberts. Its just an sn. Stop being a homophobe and come up with something a little more creative than "ur gay."

When you come up with evidence that there isn't a supernatural being, post it.

I'll shall call you DPT for short.

Welcome, DPT.

By militant atheist I mean I really enjoy arguing with religious people and pushing back against the fundys. I am active in trying to get people to reconsider their theist fairy tales and take a more critical look at their own beliefs. I think, based on my own study of history that religion is a retarding influence on progress, technological, economic, and social progress that ultimately threatens the long term survival of the species.

But then again, if anyone has any evidence that there is a supernatural being that I should then center my life around, please let me know. I would love to hear it. Oh, the scriptures don't count as they were written by man only fairly recently in the time line of human history.

okay.

how's this? your posts are probably going to be boring rehashes of other boring rehashes about how religion sucks, there's no god, people who believe in god suck, etc., etc.

not that there's anything wrong with that.

it's just boring.

carry on.

Aye, so ye admits ye likes it in the poop deck!

*argh!*

Jesus says...

jesus-says-gtfo.jpg

im down wit dat

Forum List

Back