Dr. "Woooo-woooo" on Face The Nation Now

He simply doesn't have the necessary experience,

and what experience would that be? how to back an empty truck up to public funds and load?

Get off it. They have unlimited budget. They can staff up whatever they need with "experience". Almost anyone could do just fine. The last 24 years have proven that fact. $20T w/o plans to address.

"Wooooo woo whack job"? Thanks to unrelenting pressure from the liberal media and the hypocrite left, universities and colleges are acutely sensitive about real or even perceived racially intolerant speech. The problem is that liberal Blacks are the only ones who are acutely sensitive to the allegedly biased speech and protected from it. It seems that racially intolerant speech is fine when directed at a brain surgeon who happens to be a Black republican.

Have you ever been on a college campus? I doubt it, unless it was a public school and you were in need of a restroom, or your job was to clean one.

Universities and colleges do not encourage bigotry they encourage civil discourse and a wide range of rational, reasoned opinions. Prejudice is neither civil nor rational/reasoned; it is divisive, not productive and is the product of ignorant people. U's and colleges seek to inform, enlighten and broaden the views of its students.

Only parrots echo the BIG LIEs of RW Propagandists who attack higher education, the MSM and public TV and Radio. Why, the truth scares the bullshit out of them.

Ben the Evangelical WhackJob Carson said he learned from the Syrian refugees that they are happy to live in tents in Jordan instead of houses again, and they don't need to be relocated.
How long did the demented doctor live in a tent in the winter?

You realize winter in Jordan isn't that cold right?

How cold does it get in Jordan in the winter? Try mid-30s.
Amman, Jordan extended 2 weeks weather forecast

Again, not that cold.

Universities and colleges do not encourage bigotry they encourage civil discourse....
HAAAHHAAAAHA. You are clinically insane! Disagree with a liberal, and colleges are filled with them, and you are hateful, needing to be shut up. They routinely disallow conservative guest speakers while warmly embracing leftists.

FAIL.

Ben the Evangelical WhackJob Carson said he learned from the Syrian refugees that they are happy to live in tents in Jordan instead of houses again, and they don't need to be relocated.

Again, not that cold.

Freezing is 32 degrees, idiot. So what do you think 35 degrees feels like? The Bahamas?
I hope some day you are forced to live in a tent. You deserve more like a cage.

Universities and colleges do not encourage bigotry they encourage civil discourse....
HAAAHHAAAAHA. You are clinically insane! Disagree with a liberal, and colleges are filled with them, and you are hateful, needing to be shut up. They routinely disallow conservative guest speakers while warmly embracing leftists.

FAIL.

Evidence you've never attended college (or been hired to clean the urinals at a U.).

I've noticed that Dr. Carson's Biggest Fans on USMB have gotten vewwy, vewwy quiet lately. Is it possible they're changing their minds?

I am very much a fan of Doctor Carson. He has done amazing things with his life and has excellent managerial skills. If he becomes the nominee, I will actually get off my duff and volunteer on his local campaign as well as vote for him.

Sadly, I have to be pragmatic and believe he won't get the nod.

Where's your medical degree from, racist?

You can try to deflect but I have a client in Greece right now who has spent the last few months as a volunteer helping the refugees get onto shore from make-shift boats and rafts. And since he's lived on Kos for many years, he's working with the locals to provide food, shelter and transportation for the refugees as they make their way north to Europe.

Carson can go spend a day and come back here and lie his sociopathic ass off, but I can assure you the thousands of refugees my client has encountered DO NOT want to live in tents and have no homes or villages to return to in Syria, since they have been destroyed by Bashar al-Assad.

The reason you have seen young males in large numbers come first is because families are sending out their most able member to see if it's actually possible to get to Germany and get settled before they send children, mothers and the elderly.

When you go over there to help or open up your home and actually put action behind your words, let us know.

I've noticed that Dr. Carson's Biggest Fans on USMB have gotten vewwy, vewwy quiet lately. Is it possible they're changing their minds?

I've noticed that the left isn't attacking Carson as much, could be a correlation.

Again, not that cold.

Freezing is 32 degrees, idiot. So what do you think 35 degrees feels like? The Bahamas?
I hope some day you are forced to live in a tent. You deserve more like a cage.

Pretty warm actually. Try -10 and talk to me about cold.

Forum List

Back