Dr. "Woooo-woooo" on Face The Nation Now

"Ben the Evangelical WhackJob Carson said he learned from the Syrian refugees that they are happy to live in tents in Jordan instead of houses again, and they don't need to be relocated."

Carson is lying, of course, 'a few' refugees are not 'all' refugees, nor do they speak for all Syrian refugees.

And of course Carson is exhibiting the bigotry and hate toward Muslims common to many on the right.

You Leftist whackjobs simply cannot report the truth, can you? Your OP is a total lie and doesn't even come close to tell Doctor Carson's REAL thoughts on the situation. I will post the following for those with open minds and not brain-dead zombies like you.

Doctor Carson on the Syrian Crisis

“The United States must do more. Bringing 25,000 refugees to the United States does nothing to solve this crisis. Jordan already houses 1.4 million refugees. Jordan needs and deserves our help.”

Instead of bring thousands here, the good doctor shows far more common sense than Obama by suggesting they are better off where they live than shipping them tens of thousands of miles away to where everything is strange to them. Read more @ Dr. Ben Carson Just Traveled To Jordan To Meet Syrian Refugees, Here's What He Has To Say About It...

Carson says Syrian refugees don't want to come to U.S. @ Carson says Syrian refugees don't want to come to U.S.

You Leftist whackjobs simply cannot report the truth, can you? Your OP is a total lie and doesn't even come close to tell Doctor Carson's REAL thoughts on the situation. I will post the following for those with open minds and not brain-dead zombies like you.

Doctor Carson on the Syrian Crisis

“The United States must do more. Bringing 25,000 refugees to the United States does nothing to solve this crisis. Jordan already houses 1.4 million refugees. Jordan needs and deserves our help.”

Instead of bring thousands here, the good doctor shows far more common sense than Obama by suggesting they are better off where they live than shipping them tens of thousands of miles away to where everything is strange to them. Read more @ Dr. Ben Carson Just Traveled To Jordan To Meet Syrian Refugees, Here's What He Has To Say About It...

Carson says Syrian refugees don't want to come to U.S. @ Carson says Syrian refugees don't want to come to U.S.

Something kind of screwy here. Can't put my finger on it.

They only hate Carson because he's black.

Right. So why did I vote for Obama twice?
Who knows?

You're criticizing a black person, that makes you a racist.

Those are the rules of PC, sorry.

How do you know I'm not black myself? Or brown? Or red? Or yellow?
Well, let's see.

If you're white, and you criticize a black person, you're a racist.

As I understand it, Brown/Red/Yellow qualify as white.

And if you're black and you criticize another black person, you're an Uncle Tom.

Hey, these aren't my rules, they were set by the PC Police, we all must live by them or suffer the consequences.

Ben the Evangelical WhackJob Carson said he learned from the Syrian refugees that they are happy to live in tents in Jordan instead of houses again, and they don't need to be relocated.
How long did the demented doctor live in a tent in the winter?

You realize winter in Jordan isn't that cold right?

How cold does it get in Jordan in the winter? Try mid-30s.
Amman, Jordan extended 2 weeks weather forecast

"Wooooo woo whack job"? Thanks to unrelenting pressure from the liberal media and the hypocrite left, universities and colleges are acutely sensitive about real or even perceived racially intolerant speech. The problem is that liberal Blacks are the only ones who are acutely sensitive to the allegedly biased speech and protected from it. It seems that racially intolerant speech is fine when directed at a brain surgeon who happens to be a Black republican.

"Wooooo woo whack job"? Thanks to unrelenting pressure from the liberal media and the hypocrite left, universities and colleges are acutely sensitive about real or even perceived racially intolerant speech. The problem is that liberal Blacks are the only ones who are acutely sensitive to the allegedly biased speech and protected from it. It seems that racially intolerant speech is fine when directed at a brain surgeon who happens to be a Black republican.

You are referring to what has been termed "micro-aggressions" and really doesn't have anything to do with right or left. It's the "helicopter parent" mentality that started taking hold in the late 70s and early 80s. This last couple of generations have been overly protected....from EVERYTHING. As a result they have tolerance for nothing and that is why high profile comedians have stopped doing college campus gigs. Jerry Seinfeld, Chris Rock, et al. have all said they are done with the uptight little brats.

You are referring to what has been termed "micro-aggressions" and really doesn't have anything to do with right or left. It's the "helicopter parent" mentality that started taking hold in the late 70s and early 80s. This last couple of generations have been overly protected....from EVERYTHING. As a result they have tolerance for nothing and that is why high profile comedians have stopped doing college campus gigs. Jerry Seinfeld, Chris Rock, et al. have all said they are done with the uptight little brats.
Those are liberals that get defended and need their little safe zone if a word offends them.

They only hate Carson because he's black.

Who are they?

I don't believe Carson has the right stuff to be POTUS. That has nothing to do with the color of his skin, or the content of his character. He simply doesn't have the necessary experience, The same goes for every member of the clown car, with the exception of Kasich and Bush.

Sadly for Bush he has a brother who invaded and occupied Iraq and JEB signed the bellicose Principles for the Project for a New American Century.

Sadly for Bush he has a brother who invaded and occupied Iraq and JEB signed the bellicose Principles for the Project for a New American Century.
Sadly for Dimocrats their chosen nominee voted for the war and the best liberals can up up with is that she was too stupid to know what she was doing. Like with all her other problems.

New Topics

Forum List

Back